Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wild nigger on Jew York City subway harasses foid

Damn, what is that trans-freak on? Steroids, LSD, crack - all at the same time. Based as fuck for grabbing that foid by her hair.

Based

Based, sorry sweetie you're just as strong as the deranged niggo, you can fight him yourself xox

I’m not entitled to sex you’re not entitled to protection from wild apes. Sorry sweaty :soy::foidSoy:

If (((Joel Fischer))) wants a safer subway system he should advocate for less Niggers

nigger moment

Based nigger.. racist woman tried to move than to sit next to him.

OP, no Jews have ever been to New York City

Of course step in if it is your mom, sister, grandmother, or aunt (if you really love them), otherwise do not help foids.

Do not help foids if they get in a fight

Based, sorry sweetie you're just as strong as the deranged niggo, you can fight him yourself xox
She wouldn't have helped you and would have thought you were a pussy for being attacked by the nigger

I searched for pictures of Jew York City back in the 1930's - this is what the subway trains looked like 90 years ago:

People had more class back then

I just noticed that the guy recording started praying - instead of doing anything. Wow, as if God, or his chad son, Jesus, would have prevented that nigger from ripping that foid's head off like an ISIS video.

"Off one unborn baby - they call you a foid getting an abortion."
"Off a few thousand people - they call you a politician."
" A nigger harasses a foid on a subway -

Like an ISIS video

I just noticed that the guy recording started praying - instead of doing anything. Wow, as if God, or his chad son, Jesus, would have prevented that nigger from ripping that foid's head off like an ISIS video.

"Off one unborn baby - they call you a foid getting an abortion."
"Off a few thousand people - they call you a politician."
" A nigger harasses a foid on a subway -

View attachment 618585
Thoughts and prayers!

Nigger does nigger things.

''thugs''
''youths''
''gangs''
''strangers''

let's not kid anyone... it's always niggers we're dealing with

Based nigger.
The cameraman looks like a faggot:lul:

So he pulled her hair and forced her to stand up? Pretty tame tbh relatively speaking. I would expect a good beating or sexual fondling.
Disappointing and overblown by normie hysteria.

Why does he look like a tranny

And all those whores vote for niggercrats so they get what they fucking deserve:feelsokman::feelshaha:

Same whore that supports blm

I'm not entitled to sex or a girlfriend, she's not entitled to strangers risking their life for your safety.

I doubt this would be as "controversial" if a man was being straight out physically attacked.

Until random girls start coming up to me and sucking my dick, I will continue to not help random foids in trouble.

So he pulled her hair and forced her to stand up? Pretty tame tbh relatively speaking. I would expect a good beating or sexual fondling.
Disappointing and overblown by normie hysteria.

Suddenly they are not empowered,strong and independent women?

Do you goy see the humor in this video?

This is the United States - four generations ago, that nigger would have been lynched for behaving in such a way.

This is why many Americans despise Jew York City - too many immigrants, not enough testosterone.

This video is proof that Jew York City subways are out of control. The niggress-beast was based for doing what she did, but this video shows why niggers are getting choked to death by passengers.

she removed BLM from her instagram bio after this