Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid gets her jaw broken in Jew York City

I wish more men were like that.

Damn I wondered what happened between them. All of them jumped in.

Damn I wondered what happened between them. All of them jumped in.
I love it when the other males watching the foid get beat up, don't do anything. From California (Johnny Young videos) to Jew York City - guys just don't care anymore.

Foids are so "liberated" - let them save themselves. :feelscomfy:

I love it when the other males watching the foid get beat up, don't do anything. From California (Johnny Young videos) to Jew York City - guys just don't care anymore.

lol I didnt even notice how many guys there were. There's 4 watching and another guy walks by.

His homeboy had to pull him back, like "bro, we're on camera - let's get out of here!". :feelshaha:

even if I had any info, I wont call the NYPDtips. sike

Foids in Jew York City are getting what they deserve:

Suifuel for ricecels

Wouldn't it be funny if a foid was getting beat up by a group of three guys, and a white knight was rushing over to help the foid - and then suddenly, an incel blocks him from saving the foid?!

:incel:"Stay out of it - let her handle it herself.":incel:

It's ridiculous how foids expect males to solve the issue of foids getting pepper sprayed/beaten.

Do not help foids if they get in a fight

THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT STOMPING HER ON THE PUSSY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Still though, my small dick got hard watching this beatdown :feelsLSD:

THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT STOMPING HER ON THE PUSSY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Still though, my small dick got hard watching this beatdown :feelsLSD:
Yeah, notice how one guy puts his foot behind hers in order to trip her - that is a tactic muggers use to rob people (it was used on me in high school).

Yeah, notice how one guy puts his foot behind hers in order to trip her - that is a tactic muggers use to rob people (it was used on me in high school).
Muggers need to get both of their mugging foot sliced off with a huge fucking cowmeat cleaver knife, or at least stabbed so fucking deep, they won't ever have the ability to walk again with their mugging feet :lasereyes:

Muggers need to get both of their mugging foot sliced off with a huge fucking cowmeat cleaver knife, or at least stabbed so fucking deep, they won't ever have the ability to walk again with their mugging feet :lasereyes:
This bitch probably votes for (((democrats))) tho look at her hair she voted for this

Actually to add it was an argument i believe that caused this i read so.

deserved for having coloured hair

This is so rare that I just have to bask in how beautiful it is the rare times it happens. Amazing Life-fuel. :feelsokman:

This bitch probably votes for (((democrats))) tho look at her hair she voted for this
I noticed that too :feelsthink: green-dyed-hair foid joker ain't doing so well hanging around in a place like Jew York :feelskek:

Actually to add it was an argument i believe that caused this i read so.
Ah...well, I mean still, all foids who fuck Chads :chad: but still give credit to the omnipotent force known as pERsOnALiTy :foidSoy: deserve to get a brutal beat down like how this foid was in the video at least :dab: (in Luigi's Mansion 3)

She bonesmashed to ascend

Good, no whiteknights

:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill: Based

lol I didnt even notice how many guys there were. There's 4 watching and another guy walks by.
america is turning into a shithole :feelskek:

Good. Green haired Stacy type cunt got what she deserved. If only it left her with permenant brain damage

Yeah. She probably marched with BLM and think cops are racist and think there are too many black men in prison, she probably hates Trump and thinks he is the great Satan and thinks George Floyd and Trayvon Martin are saints.

Too bad they didn't finish her off.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back