Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jew York City episode 3: Nigger stabs foid in the back

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Wtf is wrong with this world

that..that's a 16 year old female? :dafuckfeels:

New York as an entire state is a shithole socially and politically. Shit lurking around every fucking corner.
I like looking at vintage photographs of Jew York City, this is a photograph from the year 1926:

They were all virgins

I did an internet search for "New York City nightclub 2019", and this is a photograph that sums up the change:

Pass the Mescaline

He didn't even stabbed her, he just tapped the knife on her back.

But yeah, shit like this happens all the time in my borough. I can't wait to leave this shithole and go back to my home country.

Lol it was just a poke.

America is a pit of violent apes.

16 years old female kek libtard media

AVOID NEW YORK AT ALL COSTS :feelsping:

Society really has fallen, hasn't it. Fags, niggers, and kikes ruining everything. Oh, and don't forget about the feminists.
Hahaha, yeah bro, I have been reading a lot about Allen Ginsberg, and the Beat Generation - the guy was a faggot, and I can't believe those same hippies became college professors - yikes!

Jew poet Allen Ginsburg

Society really has fallen, hasn't it. Fags, niggers, and kikes ruining everything. Oh, and don't forget about the feminists.
:yes: Why must we share this space with so much evil? :feelsbadman:

:yes: Why must we share this space with so much evil? :feelsbadman:
Oh come on now you guys. Let's post Haiku poems about Jew York City.

A Haiku is a Japanese poem that consist of three lines, the first line has five syllables, and the second line has seven syllables, and the third line has five syllables.

For all you unluckycels who went to public school in the United States - you can count the syllables in a word by clapping your hands together every time you hear a vowel in a word.

I'll go first:

I see Jew York City
Niggers and prostitutes living
Over taxed unforgiving

Lasangna over foids

A Haiku is a Japanese poem that consist of three lines, the first line has five syllables, and the second line has seven syllables, and the third line has five syllables.

For all you unluckycels who went to public school in the United States - you can count the syllables in a word by clapping your hands together every time you hear a vowel in a word.

I'll go first:

I see Jew York City
Over taxed unforgiving

View attachment 620682
Haikus are stupid,
People that like them are gay.
Refrigerator.

I'll go first:

I see Jew York City
Over taxed unforgiving

View attachment 620682
Also, I'm pretty sure each line of your haiku has an extra syllable.

Socio economic factors goy

Where is the 16 yo?

New York as an entire state is a shithole socially and politically. Shit lurking around every fucking corner.
I have made up a strict policy if I were to become mayor of one of these cities. 6pm curfew (7pm in the summer), military & national guards nearly all parts of town. All "hoods" strictly watched by national guard. You're outside after 7pm you need to have valid reason & probably documentation. Crime would probably sink!

They still have not found the brave warrior who poked that fat niggress in the back:

Ugly foid was walking alone

Fat nigger was stabbed

She has been stress eating

Holy shit, the same thing happened months later across the country in California.

that..that's a 16 year old female? :dafuckfeels:
Hot stuff huh?

You'll never fuck that!

I throuht it was elderly! Lol...

He didn't even stabbed her, he just tapped the knife on her back.

But yeah, shit like this happens all the time in my borough. I can't wait to leave this shithole and go back to my home country.
Get some welded chainmail bro... Kevlar won't stop a knife. Or why not get both?
Lol it was just a poke.
That's what a stab, or bullet hole is. A poke.

I figure it was only a few inches of poke. Not enough to do much...

I'm impressed with his casualness.

No running, just a quick poke and go...

Too bad he didn't understand anatomy.

What is wrong with human brain

Niggers aren’t human they’re animals

This made me kek so hard! The guy was like, “Come here - let me pop some of the air out of you!”.

If you look like an average nigger, CCTV footage can't be used to identify you, because there are thousands of other niggers who look exactly the same.

If you're white there is the broad face tradie type in his 20s with a beard and casual clothes, again there are hundreds of men who look exactly the same.

Asians all look the same anyways. And a lot of ethnics as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back