Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wikipedia says male suicide is 1.8x the rate of female. Isn't it way more than that??

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I know women "attempt" it more than men but we all know that's bs.

I don't want to sui but if I had to die I honestly don't think I'd care that much. When all you have to look forward to is a life of wageslavery and 4 weeks off a fucking year (which is still way more than americancels get) there isn't much point anyway.

Prolly is and it’s only going up

The slow suicides from drugs and other risky behavior not counted.

Wikipedia is bullshit when it comes to any highly politicized subject

Jewipedia misreporting the data. If you count all the men overdosing on opiates because of their shitty miserable lives, the number is way higher

Its far more than that. And do you seriously think Jewpedia will print facts that shows men as victims. JFL.

The slow suicides from drugs and other risky behavior not counted.
That's actually a really good point. Men abuse drugs way more than women. Plus so many guys just live miserable shit lives but don't end it, look at any depression forum. Almost all of the users are men.

I know women "attempt" it more than men but we all know that's bs.

I don't want to sui but if I had to die I honestly don't think I'd care that much. When all you have to look forward to is a life of wageslavery and 4 weeks off a fucking year (which is still way more than americancels get) there isn't much point anyway.

That's actually a really good point. Men abuse drugs way more than women. Plus so many guys just live miserable shit lives but don't end it, look at any depression forum. Almost all of the users are men.
Also lots of men become criminals out of desperation, political copers or start risky hobbies like motorcycling.

I remember it being 4x

Jewipedia misreporting the data. If you count all the men overdosing on opiates because of their shitty miserable lives, the number is way higher
Yeah very legit, I used to be addicted to hard drugs to myself (real ones which can actually kill you not shit like weed, although I do like it).

I didn't have any suicidal intent but at the same time I doubt I would've ever got addicted/tried them in the first place if I wasn't incel.
I remember it being 4x
Yeah I recall seeing that number once too.

Here's what the Wikipedia text actually says:

Globally, death by suicide occurred about 1.8 times more often among males than among females in 2008, and 1.7 times in 2015.[4][5][6] In the western world, males die by suicide three to four times more often than do females.[4][7] This greater male frequency is increased in those over the age of 65.[8] Suicide attempts are between two and four times more frequent among females.

So the 1.8x figure prefers to global suicides; the gender imbalance in terms of suicide is more pronounced in the West.

Can't you stupid motherfuckers figure out how to read?

Wikipedia looks fine.

Here's what the Wikipedia text actually says:

So the 1.8x figure prefers to global suicides; the gender imbalance in terms of suicide is more pronounced in the West.

Can't you stupid motherfuckers figure out how to read?
Nobody in the third world commits suicide.

Nobody in the third world commits suicide.

First of all, Non-Western =! third-world

And second, that isn't true. Plenty of people in the third world commit suicide.

Why don't you start fact-checking your statements?

First of all, Non-Western =! third-world

And second, that isn't true. Plenty of people in the third world commit suicide.

Why don't you start fact-checking your statements?
Because it doesn't matter. Third worlders are born dead. Only redditors bother "fact checking" shit, studies are bullshit for the most part and almost always proved otherwise by some other study.

It'd be like you trying to present a point using data or something, nobody is going to listen to some 5'2" pipsqueak spastic even if you are right. You'd always be invisible next to some 6'10" deep voiced Chad saying his opinion with a smirk, and you know it's true.
Why don't you start accepting that it's over?

Because it doesn't matter. Third worlders are born dead. Only redditors bother "fact checking" shit, studies are bullshit for the most part and almost always proved otherwise by some other study.

It'd be like you trying to present a point using data or something, nobody is going to listen to some 5'2" pipsqueak spastic even if you are right. You'd always be invisible next to some 6'10" deep voiced Chad saying his opinion with a smirk, and you know it's true.
Why don't you start accepting that it's over?

What does this have to do with 6'10 Chad?

You're clearly full of shit, when you get caught making shit up, just own up to it instead of moving the goalposts and claiming that "facts don't matter anyway".

What does this have to do with 6'10 Chad?

You're clearly full of shit, when you get caught making shit up, just own up to it instead of moving the goalposts and claiming that "facts don't matter anyway".
They don't. Get out of my thread soyboy, Chaddam doesn't own up to SHIT. I'm LMAOing at your life.

Suicide by gender: 75% (males) vs 25% (females).

Suicide is almost exclusively a male problem. Same thing with homelessness, joblessness, incarceration, workplace fatalities, military casualties, etc, etc, etc. Women lead much easier lives than most men.

Nobody really cares either. Most men are disposable trash as far as society is concerned so no one really cares when we throw ourselves away.

Last edited:
Suicide is almost exclusively a male problem. Same thing with homelessness, joblessness, incarceration, workplace fatalities, military casualties, etc, etc, etc. Women lead much easier lives than most men.

Nobody really cares either. Most men are disposable trash as far as society is concerned so no one really cares when we throw ourselves away.
Exactly. All women live on tutorial mode

true and inceldom is an male exclusive problem aswell.
Exactly. All women live on tutorial mode
i hate foids god mode so much

Suicide is a male thing. Holes only attempt this for attention. Kikepedia is giving false information. The amount of men who commit suicide is far greater

Feminists, where is your equality?
full

Of course it is. Not all male suicides are reported, and they will try to hide the real numbers

Thats the global average. The West is like 4x.