Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wide negroid nose is the biggest death sentence nobody talks about

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
There are no good looking men with very wide negroid noses. The widest you can go is a nose like Broderick Hunter's and he only gets away with it because all of his other features are god tier.

I tried to get surgery but they kept saying that they skin on my nose thick to achieve definition. I legit think about this shit everyday. I've pretty much given up. I got tired making an appointment for a consultation and then having a to wait a month only for my hopes to get crushed JFL.

main-qimg-b86c394ec12f0885fd281df7fb5c4c54-c

Is this curry example of a negroid noise like yours ?

They can do fine as long as they are tall with wide frame and BBC which most of they have anyways. Blackcel = volcel

They can do fine as long as they are tall with wide frame and BBC which most of they have anyways. Blackcel = volcel

Giga-cope

I'm tall and broad shouldered and I'm still incel.

F A C E

A

C

E

Oh and JFL @ you falling for the BBC meme

Giga-cope

I'm tall and broad shouldered and I'm still incel.

F A C E

A

C

E

Oh and JFL @ you falling for the BBC meme
Fakecel. You can smash white trash women any time.

2h54m1l

Do you think this guy slays.

i know your feel OP, my nose isnt big but it isnt defined

unless your nose looks like it was broken 20 times no woman cares about it, it's the least important facial feature

FACT: There are no male sex symbols with very wide noses (Bigger than Broderick Hunter's)

Go to a poor white neighborhood then. Poor ethnics only go for white guys.
Man that's depressing, why do my own people gotta reject me?
So anyways, what you're saying is that blackcels, even with wide noses, can just chill in a trashy white neighborhood and get laid?

So anyways, what you're saying is that blackcels, even with wide noses, can just chill in a trashy white neighborhood and get laid?

A black man going into a poor white neighborhood will probably just get called a nigger and get chased out by angry racist white guys.

Yeah, go for poor white women.

Yup, nose is super important but rarely gets brought up. Strong defined noses are attractive even if big, while flat, badly defined, upturned noses are ugly.

Women are sexually attracted to power and genetic convenience to authority. Men's sexuality is romantic. Women's sexuality is literally a soulless and complete utter expression of sociopathic hierarchical materialism and a will to power dressed as empathy and the love of the soul.

Due to the facts and consequences of history, white genetics, moreso than other races, symbolize power and authority to women and women are naturally sexually attracted to power and authority. Traits like height [white people are typically the tallest race], Eurocentric facial features [narrow, pointier noses for example], blonde hair, light colored eyes and fashionably lighter skin, because of history, have become symbols of a man's power, authority and dominance over other males in our culture to women. Women's sexuality will respond accordingly to such traits. Even rare women that prefer other races will typically and obviously select for the ones who are tall and have the most white facial features.

Genetic convenience to power and authority is what sexually attracts women most. Women do not love as men; Only men are capable of romantic love. This truth is inconvenient for the economy, which is driven by blue pilled lies meant to coerce "inferior" males into slaving away their lives for the chance to be a whore's beta bux. This truth is inconvenient for women, who depend on the "women are wonderful effect" as well as the romanticizing of their sexuality for their privilege. This truth is inconvenient for males who have been manipulated into striving for a woman's "love" their entire lives, as well as men that depend on their ability to attract women to feel like a "real man". People will reject the truth if it hurts them. It hurts most people to see women for what they really are, so they try to deny it to cope. Fortunately, as women steadily increase their power in society, they will continue to prove the truth of what they are in increasingly relentless fashion.

If a different race of people were notorious for enslaving other races, bombing other races, taking other races's lands from them by force.....If another race of men dominated the world the way white men have, then women, around the globe, would literally worship the image of those men, making it easier for the average men of that race to find sexual or reproductive success. Women's sexuality is all about judging men for their perceived genetic convenience to power and authority. See them for what they are.

Women are sexually attracted to power and genetic convenience to authority. Men's sexuality is romantic. Women's sexuality is literally a soulless and complete utter expression of sociopathic hierarchical materialism and a will to power dressed as empathy and the love of the soul.

Due to the facts and consequences of history, white genetics, moreso than other races, symbolize power and authority to women and women are naturally sexually attracted to power and authority. Traits like height [white people are typically the tallest race], Eurocentric facial features [narrow, pointier noses for example], blonde hair, light colored eyes and fashionably lighter skin, because of history, have become symbols of a man's power, authority and dominance over other males in our culture to women. Women's sexuality will respond accordingly to such traits. Even rare women that prefer other races will typically and obviously select for the ones who are tall and have the most white facial features.

Genetic convenience to power and authority is what sexually attracts women most. Women do not love as men; Only men are capable of romantic love. This truth is inconvenient for the economy, which is driven by blue pilled lies meant to coerce "inferior" males into slaving away their lives for the chance to be a whore's beta bux. This truth is inconvenient for women, who depend on the "women are wonderful effect" as well as the romanticizing of their sexuality for their privilege. This truth is inconvenient for males who have been manipulated into striving for a woman's "love" their entire lives, as well as men that depend on their ability to attract women to feel like a "real man". People will reject the truth if it hurts them. It hurts most people to see women for what they really are, so they try to deny it to cope. Fortunately, as women steadily increase their power in society, they will continue to prove the truth of what they are in increasingly relentless fashion.

If a different race of people were notorious for enslaving other races, bombing other races, taking other races's lands from them by force.....If another race of men dominated the world the way white men have, then women, around the globe, would literally worship the image of those men, making it easier for the average men of that race to find sexual or reproductive success. Women's sexuality is all about judging men for their perceived genetic convenience to power and authority. See them for what they are.

Slightly off topic but this is an atomic giga-blackpill. Well done.

>tl;dr
If you are not white, kill yourself.

Yeah, go for poor white women.
You know what, you've convinced me to try and find a university in an area with a lot of poor white people, maybe i'll have more success there than where I currently am.

This nose is a death sentence

Attachments

• 8FEC1930-D5CE-4CA3-8E7E-1937A75FF97B.jpeg
    8FEC1930-D5CE-4CA3-8E7E-1937A75FF97B.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 78

Cope. White features are objectively most attractive.

My big ass nose ruins my facial harmony and any looksmaxing potential. I legit look like an OGRE, It's fucking over. I never even had a chance.

having an ugly nose in general is usually a death sentence

Atleast you are blessed with a BBC....rite?

Instant OGRE status

nosecel here it literally looks like a pig

There are no good looking men with very wide negroid noses. The widest you can go is a nose like Broderick Hunter's and he only gets away with it because all of his other features are god tier.

I tried to get surgery but they kept saying that they skin on my nose thick to achieve definition. I legit think about this shit everyday. I've pretty much given up. I got tired making an appointment for a consultation and then having a to wait a month only for my hopes to get crushed JFL.
all fixable, things like wide hips or narrow shoulder or height are the ultimate death sentences, nothing to fix those, nothing.

No way. Jew nose is way worse. At least a wide African nose is not crooked. I have the worst of the worst. Mine is wide, long, big, crooked and droopy.