Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wide hips suck dick, I'll never be aesthetic

D

Dunkelheit

Nofapcel srs
★★★★★
It doesn't matter that I have decent shoulders if I'll always look like a failed tranny. Legit people with long clavicles and peanut hips live on god mode. I can't think of anything more important for a good body, be it male or female, than the size and shape of the hips. It affects so many things, basically the eyes of the body as they can make you or break you. You don't even need broad shoulders to be aesthetic if your hips are peanut tier. Just one more thing my father cucked me on, since my mother even after giving birth has small hips.

Nothing can be done about it either, just LDAR. It even makes me look more of a manlet. So fucking demotivating, one of the first redpills i swallowed that led me to blackpill valley and depression plains. It got me out of the gym and into my chair to LDAR daily on this forum. Just lol at people with wide hips be like "beautiful day, i'd love to work on my goat x shaped torso" , said no one :lul::kys: fckfkfkfkfkfkkfkfkfkfffkf

Its over for hipcels, V-Taper is everything.

Your german? And yea genetics what means ldar i read something like lay down and rot? Some time ago
Yea i was gymcell back then but just did it for wymins and could puke aftwr i got red pills and know woman behavior fucking ridiculous how much power and privilege they have now

Maybe i cardio cel soon again but thats it i got fat so having a fast more agile body helps wheen shit hits the fan

Legit people with long clavicles and peanut hips live on god mode.
Define what long clavicle and peanut hips means to you (as ratios preferably).

The only cure for wide hips is death.

how wide are your hips lads.
39" here. I want to kill myself. I look like a fucking breeder

or become a trap and help fellow incels escape inceldom
fuck off Reiko.
If you are incel you sure as hell wont pass for a 'qt trap twink'
dont fall for that meme guys.

This is what most of us would look like if we transitioned. There is no hope.

Attachments

• 579234857238956230489237580356-3568347852305681309.jpg
    579234857238956230489237580356-3568347852305681309.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 96
It's a pain tbqh. Mine are not too disproportionate with the rest of my body but they're still noticeably wide so I have to dress accordingly. It's the only remedy, I think.

Your german? And yea genetics what means ldar i read something like lay down and rot? Some time ago
Yea i was gymcell back then but just did it for wymins and could puke aftwr i got red pills and know woman behavior fucking ridiculous how much power and privilege they have now

Maybe i cardio cel soon again but thats it i got fat so having a fast more agile body helps wheen shit hits the fan
No I'm not German. And yes one must be physically capable for when the day of retribution comes

how wide are your hips lads.
39" here. I want to kill myself. I look like a fucking breeder
34"/33" but I'm 5'9" manlet
waist is 30 tho :trepidation:

It's a pain tbqh. Mine are not too disproportionate with the rest of my body but they're still noticeably wide so I have to dress accordingly. It's the only remedy, I think.
same. my best bet is to aim for blocky built

34"/33" but I'm 5'9" manlet
waist is 30 tho :trepidation:
I have the same sizes and they're not even noticeable. And my shoulders are like 42".

And since when is 5'9" manlet?

Last edited:
I have the same sizes and they're not even noticeable. And my shoulders are like 42".

And since when is 5'9" manlet?
since I live in the west it is.. Mind you that i measured my hips on the pelvic crest, had i gone lower to where it meets the femur it would be BIGGERRR

I can relate, it never even began.