Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wich one of you are real beer drinkers

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
Drinking one or two standard beers per day may have positive effects, such as benefits to your heart, better blood sugar control, stronger bones, and reduced dementia risk.
Sport Party GIF by UFC

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

If I drink its not for the health benefits that's for sure

I have heart problems so even if I could I can’t drink.

It has no benefits, you just cope in order to justify drinking. If you wanna drink just drink.

I hate beer with a passion

Beer makes me feel nauseous :cryfeels:

Stella Artois the only Stella you'll ever touch in your life .

I occasionally enjoy drinking a Colt 45 and smoking on a park bench like a welfare enthusiast

i drink beer everyday
corona modelo pabst coors busch:feelsjuice:

I like beer havent drank in months