Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why're a lot of you guys posting stuff that depresses me?

ars

ars

nearcel, high maintenancecel, badluckcel, ethnicel
always negative negative negative negative
depressing, enraging, undifferentiated, factually untrue, discussion baits, barely funny

why don't you just do dank shitposts to cheer me up all the time? it was better a week ago

IM TAKING A BIG FUCKING CRAP RIGHT NOW

depressing, enraging, undifferentiated, factually untrue, discussion baits, barely funny

why don't you just do dank shitposts to cheer me up all the time? it was better a week ago
foid takes a shit is my best post

joinedDec 29, 2023Posts227

Attachments

• 48602.gif
    48602.gif
    878.5 KB · Views: 2
Nigga, wake up and get out of this stupid "positive", Pollyanna mindset.

didnt enjoy that
it didn't have enough meaning context to be engaging to me. Or did I miss something?
same goes for:
IM LEGIT TAKING A SHIT AND YOU SAY THAT COME HERE LITTLE REDDITOR LET ME FILL YOUR HEAD WITH THE WAYS OF YOUR FUCKING PEOPLE

John 3:16

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

IM LEGIT TAKING A SHIT AND YOU SAY THAT COME HERE LITTLE REDDITOR LET ME FILL YOUR HEAD WITH THE WAYS OF YOUR FUCKING PEOPLE
saying some random disgusting shit is literally I'm-not-like-the-other-tiktokers-tier meta

saying some random disgusting shit is literally I'm-not-like-the-other-tiktokers-tier meta
NO IT ISNT YOU MUNDANE SUCKING BOTTOM TIER POT PEON

Nigga, wake up and get out of this stupid "positive", Pollyanna mindset.
that's just a claim
I'd agree that you shouldn't act positive when you aren't, if that's your point
on the other hand I don't get some posts. I mean I see a lot of mental masturbation type posts that do nothing but claim a bunch of feelbad extreme stuff without sources, some of it even scientifically disproven

in my mind, there should be at least 1 section that's about humorous or light hearted, entertaining posts (I thought that was supposed to be The Lounge in here but it seems like it isn't)

You are on an incel forum, the life of an incel is sad and depressing

that's just a claim
I'd agree that you shouldn't act positive when you aren't, if that's your point
on the other hand I don't get some posts. I mean I see a lot of mental masturbation type posts that do nothing but claim a bunch of feelbad extreme stuff without sources, some of it even scientifically disproven

in my mind, there should be at least 1 section that's about humorous or light hearted, entertaining posts (I thought that was supposed to be The Lounge in here but it seems like it isn't)
Yeah, I get what you mean

ok ur witty and special
YOURE SOME FUCKING PUSHOVER REDDITOR WHO WASTED HIS TIME CRITICIZING VIRGINS GO SUCK A PEBBLE AND TRIP INTO A FAULT

You are on an incel forum, the life of an incel is sad and depressing
I totally get what you mean but I'm (usually) about trying to find that bit of joy that can be had even as a bitter incel
plus, see the post above yours for an additional argument

depressing
Because that's the mindset of a trucel,if you're feeling positive about life you're a fakecel scum and you should fuck off and kys

cuz im sad man and i have to do shit tomorrow but i dont wanna :reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back