Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why?

NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
Why do things always have to go the wrong way? Why do people always have to get annoyed or upset? I'm so tired of it all. No matter what you try it doesn't work. Even if you're smart and know what you're doing and nice and try to put other people first. I'm so tired of people, of being stepped on all the time. I don't want too much do I? I just want to be happy, like anyone else. Not struggling financially, having to balance a thousand things in never being ready for adulthood... nothing is okay.

I find it harder and harder to justify getting up nowadays. No-one even listens to me or cares anyways. If I wasn't there, nothing would change.

What about your roommates you told me about, did you manage to befriend them?
Lmao I think they had a talk about me cause they asked me to go stand outside while it was raining, "forgetting" it was raining

It was like 40 minutes

Do they boss you around?

If so you are a submissive cuck and you need to stand up for yourself
No I definetly need to stand up for myself, you're right, I'm terrible at that. I'm just bad at it.

How old are you btw?

If your really old it may be hard to do so because your submissive cuck personality may be hard to change,

if you are young like me you are able to change it although it may be difficult but still possible
Like 19. I am pretty young.