Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why you should read japanese ero manga

Kappa

Kappa

Recruit
★★
In japanese erotic manga, girls are almost always referred to as cum dumpsters, fuck meat, onaholes, meat toilets, semen toilets, fuckholes, pussy toilets, fleshlights, sows, cock sleeves, and many, many more descriptions. Need I say more?

Of course you also have the vanilla descriptions like slut, whore, but they are missing the point because they don't really explain female nature at a deeper level.

Reading hentai is nice but I have trouble jacking off to it. I just can’t coom to still images it has to be a video. But good for you ig :feelsaww:

I read NTR hentai because it's gigabased and reinforces my hatred of women. Love seeing some retarded betabuxx cuck getting mentally destroyed when he realizes his "innocent" wife/gf was actually the whore of babylon the entire time.

nhentai.net is my go-to site.

I read NTR hentai because it's gigabased and reinforces my hatred of women. Love seeing some retarded betabuxx cuck getting mentally destroyed when he realizes his "innocent" wife/gf was actually the whore of babylon the entire time.

nhentai.net is my go-to site.
NTR, orc, monster, rape and mind break are among the most blackpilled things you can read in literature. They perfectly expose female nature in both images and words.

Oddly enough nhentai is full of delusional, blue-pilled vanillafags who can't accept the truth that is right before their eyes. I simply can't grasp the delusional ignorance these males live in.

I don't read cartoons

Yeah, keep harassing me with your perverted gaze, Inceltears, you fucking sperm banks.

Last edited:
NTR, orc, monster, rape and mind break are among the most blackpilled things you can read in literature. They perfectly expose female nature in both images and words.

Oddly enough nhentai is full of delusional, blue-pilled vanillafags who can't accept the truth that is right before their eyes. I simply can't grasp the delusional ignorance these males live in.
Stop complaining. Ignore the users and be happy you have an endless supply of free rape hentai :feelsaww:

Yeah i enjoy NTR, cant fap to vanilla anymore unless its really really good