Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why you should let Tyrone fuck your wife

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
There is nothing more disgusting than a man who does not appreciate the female species, nothing except stopping her from feeling the pleasure of other, superior men. If you have a wife, you are OBLIGATED to let BCC Tyrone fuck her, you are not allowed to ruin her purity. You CANNOT look at her, record her and worship her, that is saved for when Tyrone fucks her. If you do not allow Tyrone to cuck you, you are a evil fucking human being that needs THERAPY ASAP, there has to be something WRONG with you. :soy:

This thread was sponsored by @XOR and @Skincel

Last edited:
If she ugly, and Tyrone pays money - why not to pimp that ugly whore

what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your cuckoldry fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat wife you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

XOR supported getting cucked by tyrone?

what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your cuckoldry fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat wife you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

TL;DR

Kill all Cucks!:feelsbaton:

cope
you need to check your privilege :soy:

Did you read it?
Every single letter and character that composed every single word that composed every single sentence that composed every single paragraph was intensely analyzed and observed by both of my naked eyes for an amount of approximately four times.

Every single letter and character that composed every single word that composed every single sentence that composed every single paragraph was intensely analyzed and observed by both of my naked eyes for an amount of approximately four times.
That's good

( ツ )

yikes, I can detect your misogyny from your replies :feels:

That's good

( ツ )

( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ )

( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ ) ( ツ )
postmaxxers BEGONE

It’s just sex sweaty

Say what you want, but it produces less dicklet kids. The soyboy plays his switch and the alpha inserts quality genes in the woman.

I just don't see how these cucks get a foid to marry. They are better off being dead ends genetically. Kings used to cuck men in medieval Europe.
I'll never have a wife

Actual cucks are rare anyway. It's mostly a (((meme.)))