Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why you are a FUCKING IDIOT for going for women over the age of 25

"women" over the age of 25 are only pump and dump material.

That strategy of pursuing older foids is only good if you're looking for one to betabuxx, but betabuxxing is retarded per se so yeah, it's idiocy.

I see you are significantly bothered by this. I am too. People date other people their age. By now, any cute 23 year olds are too young for me. Never even kissed a young woman and they're already out of my reach.

I see you are significantly bothered by this. I am too. People date other people their age. By now, any cute 23 year olds are too young for me. Never even kissed a young woman and they're already out of my reach.

if you were a 10/10 500 year old vampire they would go for you

it's all looks

Why accept that though? I don't accept having to settle for a foid my age, who has a billion times more sexual and relationship experience than me, when it's scientifically proven that promiscuity ruins women for long term relationships.

Not to mention how women are unfertile by their 30s while I still have decades of fertility. That arrangement doesn't make sense and I don't accept it.

Also, provided that I could even get a 30+ woman, even those reject me.

Keep in mind fucking an old hag is not "ascension".
Keep in mind she would have rejected you when she was young.
Keep in mind she sees you as not a treat and nice.
Keep in mind you're not her first penis and not the last.

Nowadays foids specially western foids over age of 25 are WHORES literally this and this is the fact. she will be already rode countless cocks

brutal

nothing hits harder than the age pill

That strategy of pursuing older foids is only good if you're looking for one to betabuxx, but betabuxxing is retarded per se so yeah, it's idiocy.
This. Past the age of 25 roasties probably become "easier", but only if you're willing to betabuxx.
At that point they're looking for the best men they can settle for, not just the best looking man, but it's a completely pragmatic transaction, there's nothing romantic about that, you're just being used.

Black pillers, blue pillers, and red pillers agree at the very least on that first half of what I said, too, blue pillers and red pillers just don't like the way we say it.

brutal

nothing hits harder than the age pill
What's the brutal imo when I see healthy young men going to old women.
Those old women should go to their lookmatch but they would rather have an animal at home.
If you can go back in time and tell that to the men of the previous generation, they would not believe it.
Also if you're in your twenties with an age gap of a few years, they'd tell you that you're a child molester.

What's the brutal imo when I see healthy young men going to old women.
Those old women should go to their lookmatch but they would rather have an animal at home.
If you can go back in time and tell that to the men of the previous generation, they would not believe it.
Also if you're in your twenties with an age gap of a few years, they'd tell you that you're a child molester.

at this point best to just hide your sexuality, hide your age, and if you wanna date, do it on the down low

straight guys are now all consider pedophiles just for existing

at this point best to just hide your sexuality, hide your age, and if you wanna date, do it on the down low

straight guys are now all consider pedophiles just for existing

It's already proven that
ALL WOMEN
REGARDLESS OF AGE
OR LOOKS LEVEL

only go for the best men: https://incels.is/threads/study-wom...their-own-attractiveness.101381/#post-1988928

that is a GOD DAMN fact and it's not up for debate

now with that being said, you're retarded for going after an old hag. you have the same chance of success, probably less because she's experienced much more cocks
I would, except that young roasties want nothing to do with old men.

A lot of that is due to how society is structured. For one, people tend to spend the most time around people their age. A 16 y/o girl is around other 14-18 year olds for at least 8 hours per day 5 days a week. A 40 year old man probably works in a job where most people are late 20s and up. A 40 y/o man who wanted to bang prime JB would have to go out of his way to do it or just by chance happen to meet one out in public.

Second, in western society, large age differences are frowned upon when it's a heterosexual relationship and the younger party is a prime foid. Was watching the news and a story came on about a 16 year old girl in Pennsylvania who had run away with her 48 year old lover who was a married man. 16 is the AOC in Pennsylvania, so no crime was committed that way, but when she left with him, the state dug up some obscure law to charge him with. The cuck police officer being interviewed said "A man that age has no business with a 16 year old girl!!"

Now if she was 18, it really would've been nothing they could do. But you better believe, many people wish it were illegal for a 48 year old man to be with an 18 year old girl and if they could find some law that they could use to charge the man with a crime, they would.

A lot of that is due to how society is structured. For one, people tend to spend the most time around people their age. A 16 y/o girl is around other 14-18 year olds for at least 8 hours per day 5 days a week. A 40 year old man probably works in a job where most people are late 20s and up. A 40 y/o man who wanted to bang prime JB would have to go out of his way to do it or just by chance happen to meet one out in public.

Second, in western society, large age differences are frowned upon when it's a heterosexual relationship and the younger party is a prime foid. Was watching the news and a story came on about a 16 year old girl in Pennsylvania who had run away with her 48 year old lover who was a married man. 16 is the AOC in Pennsylvania, so no crime was committed that way, but when she left with him, the state dug up some obscure law to charge him with. The cuck police officer being interviewed said "A man that age has no business with a 16 year old girl!!"

Now if she was 18, it really would've been nothing they could do. But you better believe, many people wish it were illegal for a 48 year old man to be with an 18 year old girl and if they could find some law that they could use to charge the man with a crime, they would.

High IQ

People date other people their age.
This is an established fact in our society. In the old patriarchy days, being in bed with teens was a normal thing to do.

Another sign that foids won the culture war is that now for most normies it’s normal to date only girls in your age-range, and you have to be considered as a “pedo” for wanting young prime foids.

Since I have a normal male sexuality, I am attracted to attractive girls, that’s an oxymoron, a normal thing. But now, apparently, I have to be considered a pedo, only because I am normal and not brainwashed by feminists into thinking that 30+ yo fat foids are attractive.

In a normal society I could have betabuxed a young prime foid by challenging her father and showing him I could have provided his daughter a good life.

This is an established fact in our society. In the old patriarchy days, being in bed with teens was a normal thing to do.

Another sign that foids won the culture war is that now for most normies it’s normal to date only girls in your age-range, and you have to be considered as a “pedo” for wanting young prime foids.

Since I have a normal male sexuality, I am attracted to attractive girls, that’s an oxymoron, a normal thing. But now, apparently, I have to be considered a pedo, only because I am normal and not brainwashed by feminists into thinking that 30+ yo fat foids are attractive.

In a normal society I could have betabuxed a young prime foid by challenging her father and showing him I could have provided his daughter a good life.
30+?? I thought it had climbed to 40+!!

30+?? I thought it had climbed to 40+!!
30+ foids, basically are grannies. It doesn’t make any difference if they are even older than 30.

It’s a shame that this feminist society forces us to be attracted by disgusting 30+ women.

"Women" over the age of 25 are men to me.

I know a new divorced guy (he is father of 4) and he is 55.

Guess what ?

After his divorce (asked by his wife), he impregnated a 25 yo girl ;)

nobody takes a 25+
they are like gas car with 150k km

But, I just want to fuck one and throw her away like the trash she is.

I know a new divorced guy (he is father of 4) and he is 55.

Guess what ?

After his divorce (asked by his wife), he impregnated a 25 yo girl ;)

nobody takes a 25+
they are like gas car with 150k km
Did anyone call him a pedophile?

I’m 20 and I’ll go for foids up until 50s

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back