Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why would you want to inflict pain on people you don't know?

Lmao going ER isn't going to raise awareness. They're just going to assume even more that incels are mental and horrible people and hate us even more.

Yeah but war is still awful.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

War is life, take it or leave it. There will always be war. Would it have been better if Nazi Germany took over all of Europe with zero resistance?

The vast majority of people on the planet are heavily flawed and genuinely bad people. They are inherently selfish, vindictive, often malignant and don't care about you at all. Going ER on random people doesn't make sense to me either, it should be directed to true pieces of shit who deserve to die. But random people dying should not concern you, your death wouldn't concern them in the slightest. They would probably choose $500 over your life.
This.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

War is life, take it or leave it. There will always be war. Would it have been better if Nazi Germany took over all of Europe with zero resistance?

Still doesn't mean war is good.

The vast majority of people on the planet are heavily flawed and genuinely bad people. They are inherently selfish, vindictive, often malignant and don't care about you at all. Going ER on random people doesn't make sense to me either, it should be directed to true pieces of shit who deserve to die. But random people dying should not concern you, your death wouldn't concern them in the slightest. They would probably choose $500 over your life.

Yeah you're just getting that out of your ass.

Lmao going ER isn't going to raise awareness. They're just going to assume even more that incels are mental and horrible people and hate us even more.
They hate you already at maximum level, you fucking idiot. Virgins are statistically least likely to be criminals, but are portrayed as creeps and rapists anyway. If you got one incel who went ER, and a thousand norman and Chad criminals, people will focus on hating the incel. The problem with your thread, and cucks who think like you, is that you live in a fairytale land. Even if every ugly/virgin male became a hippie, we will be the villains of society anyway.

Here's a better question, why do people treat me and treated me like shit despite me not doing them any harm?
Oh right, it's because humans are awful and especially towards other humans, did this answer your question already?

Yeah. I don't know if it's truly near, but just the very possibility of such an occurrence is catnip to an incel.
I hope soon, and with real time ray tracing in games being made in the near future that would be my new additional cope but then I have yet to wagecel so I can buy RTRT ready gpu for the future

because most people are pieces of shit and i get mocked and bullyed by people i dont know everyday.

I get why people do it; they get to feel vindicated, give their own lives a brief flash of purpose before the end.

It’s ultimately pointless though - just look at all the reactionary bullshit stemming from the shootouts in the US.

I think people should get to enact a karmic balance every now and then, if you get treated like shit then return it, if someone rejects you then take it out on someone deserving - and so on. Ruining people’s lives is not the answer though - that’s just throwing the baby with the bathwater.

Because they deserve to suffer the way I suffer.

ever since i started metta meditation practice i dont endorse going er

Not gonna go ER but I tell you about my psychology.
I don't really know where my scars come from. So many things happened to me (or didn't happen to me, comfort and affection) that I cannot keep track of who to blame. So my rage is there, I want to strike back, but I have no specific target. So firing into a crowd and then offing myself (because I don't know what to blame, I also blame myself, so I am also frustrated with myself) seems like a romantic choice to me.
I would feel like getting revenge and acquiring respect while also destroying myself in the end.

It isn't smart to destroy a bunch of random people you don't know at all. To make assumptions about their behavioral personality traits places you on the same level as those that have judged you. It isn't grounds to pass judgement on random people so indifferently just because you've been wronged in your life by others. It creates more conflict where both sides lose potentially life-changing visionaries who might have gone on to better humankind for all.

What if you went ER and took out a fellow incel scientist/normie who was on the verge of making a breakthrough and be the next Tesla who would have bettered humanity?

Extreme example sure but as is the butterfly effect, anything could happen you just don't know.

Going ER is good, committing suicide in a way that harms others is also good. Why? Because euthanasia is not legal everywhere, which means that we are locked up like prisoners!

Living life as an incel is TORTURE, anyone on this forum(or r/short) would know that, and if you arent allowed to end it in a peaceful way, then you will do stuff like go ER or jump in front of a train and traumatize onlookers. Think of the children.
And if someone says "just rope quietly in ur room bro" lmfao, thats fucked up, where did the morals go?
Euthanasia would get rid of those that dont want to be here, while keeping those that Ackchyually want to live and make a difference. It is also a human right.

If euthanasia were legal, but you still go ER,,,,, YOURE EVIL.

I don't know, normies bully ugly people for no fucking reason all the time even though they don't know them.
Basically what it boils down to : "RREEEEEEEE WE'RE ALLOWED TO BULLY YOU! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HARM US! RRRRRREEEEEE JUST DIE! WE HATE YOU! DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! FUCKING UGLY ASSHOLE RRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Neck yourself asap.

If you went ER. People would still go on to live normal lives, plus they'll still be Normies, Chads and Stacy's around.

I normally advise fellow Incels not to go ER.