Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why would you want a woman into sports?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I've known several married middle-aged cucks that are all like "my wife is different from other women, she LIKES sports!" 1.) This isn't uncommon
Liking sports is about the most normie pastime there is 2.) She only watches it so she can stare at all the Tyrone ass in spandex for 3 hours straight.

So why would YOU, as some middle aged, out of shape, neutered, declawed, and housebroken beta male actually be enthusiastic about that?

The only oneitis I ever had liked hockey alot. We were able to hold a decent conversation about it without her saying anything boneheaded like "oh I like player 'x', he so hot." or whatever. She might've been lying though. I would like a woman who TRULY liked sports though. It gives us something to level on.

Sports improves you. You always will chose sport-Stacy (not bodybuilding freaks anyway) rather than non-sport

I've known several married middle-aged cucks that are all like "my wife is different from other women, she LIKES sports!" 1.) This isn't uncommon
Liking sports is about the most normie pastime there is 2.) She only watches it so she can stare at all the Tyrone ass in spandex for 3 hours straight.

So why would YOU, as some middle aged, out of shape, neutered, declawed, and housebroken beta male actually be enthusiastic about that?
Less likely to be fat

www.mixedwrestlingfantasies.com

Sports improves you. You always will chose sport-Stacy (not bodybuilding freaks anyway) rather than non-sport

If that's true, why are so many (if not most) sports enthusiasts middle-aged fat dudes? For the record I'm talking about people that watch sports. Not people that do them.