Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why would you ever work if you're an incel

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
Society is a contract. People perform their roll, and in return there are abundant services and returns on investment for work. For men, the most desired return is a sexual partner. Everything men do their entire lives, whether they're conscious of it or not, is done in the pursuit of a sexual partner.

Average and below average men cannot match women's standards in the western marketplace. Western women have been bestowed with liberation from the nuclear family structure, making marrying a man a choice rather than a necessity. Some toilets still make this choice to get married, but only after getting btfo,convinced by Jew media and their limitless ego that they are all worthy of 6'4, millionaire chad. The rest die bitter, alone and childless, never letting go of their inflated ego.

This being said, why would you ever want to contribute to a society with this structure? Your servitude gets you absolutely nothing. Toilets have made it clear that they think 90 percent of men are ugly. Most normies are just cucks marrying post wall roasties.

"You have to work for your Jew overlords. You have to contribute to the economy and betabuxx for the post wall roasty toasty." :feels::feels:

No. :feelshmm:

I need money I guess

Black people break, steal stuff and get called monkeys. Why does this happen? You want society to collapse, right?

How do u not work?
I was thinking about laying my legs in front of a train so they get sliced off, but i read the governmental guidelines on amputees and they need to be cut off together with your knees thats pretty brutal.And if its just one leg then u need to be able to prove them that u cannot do at least a 6 hour standing job.
How the fck so many ppls are neets? Excluding the faggots who are under age 22,cause they live off of parents

Black people break, steal stuff and get called monkeys. Why does this happen? You want society to collapse, right?
Society collapsing is an entirely secular concern. The whole point is that you don't partake in it.

I got fired from work a few months ago for raging out n damaging some shit,but im already runnig out of money n ill have to go work somewhere in end of february

Yeah, you're just serving a society that doesn't care about you.

If I could get NEETbuxx I would drop out of college immediately and LDAR for the rest of my days, but unfortunately I can't and my leechmaxxing also has its limits. If you can't get NEETbux/leechmaxx = either work or die of hunger, simple as that.

#NOPUSSYNOWORK

A sex slave should be given to every man that is working.

How do u not work?
I was thinking about laying my legs in front of a train so they get sliced off, but i read the governmental guidelines on amputees and they need to be cut off together with your knees thats pretty brutal.And if its just one leg then u need to be able to prove them that u cannot do at least a 6 hour standing job.
How the fck so many ppls are neets? Excluding the faggots who are under age 22,cause they live off of parents
Neet long enough to get a suitable arrangement. You'd be surprised how easy it is to find a cheap, small house outside of goy cities. Neetbux are plenty for food and basic expenses.

fuck neetbux

so little

Neet long enough to get a suitable arrangement. You'd be surprised how easy it is to find a cheap, small house outside of goy cities. Neetbux are plenty for food and basic expenses.
Neetbux from who?

Why wageslave when you won't have a family?

There's no need nor a legitimate reason for a man.

You can't neetbucks in the US very easily at all and they actively discriminate against whitey

Because not everyone lives in our moms basement shitty life you have no choice

I dont have a job

incels need to get paid by the goverment monthly for suffering on this planet

I wouldn't say a sexual partner is in exchange for work. I would say society is supposed to up
your value enough where a female would give you the opportunity if you were to meet someone.

I will never work. If i were a highiqcel id steal from my parents bank account.