Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why would ugly guys still bother dating women that clearly out of their league?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
I feel bad for these guys , they think their sky daddy loves them so much and give them on of the most valuable things to their pathetic life.
If they have a chance ,they will jump on the rich Chad's dick and it's easy in this age of social media.
These foids aren't all saints and angels , I see only 1% of college/high school relationships last long.

If they get to fuck them raw at least once i'd say they got a good deal.

I don't. I just saw a girl I remembered from middle school. She was the hottest girl I've ever seen and she never knew I existed. She's dating this guy, who I've hated for many years. I can't get her out of my head. I hate everything.

Where the fuck have you seen ugly guy dating chick out of his league in 2019?

Where the fuck have you seen ugly guy dating chick out of his league in 2019?
It still happens. It's more common with university chicks. A shortage of good looking guys to ltr with the same level of education.

Also social circle game.

It's more common with university chicks. A shortage of good looking guys to ltr with the same level of education.

They just download Tinder. I'm in uni and this shit never happens, foids are okay with dude with no education whatsoever if he looks good enough.

Cause jfl if you think beckies have different preferences compared to Stacy. They all want the same Chad. Our chance of getting Gertrude, Becky, or Stacy are all equally zero