Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why would a Chad fuck an ugly obese women?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you guys claim every woman wants to fuck Chad and he gets 100s of women offering to have sex with him everyday on Tinder, why on Earth would he have sex with your ugly, obese, unattractive looksmatch instead of Stacy?

That makes me no sense, in fact, it’s contradictory, Chads are supposed to be so good looking that they don’t have to settle, it’s women that do, he can have sex even if he’s a drooling retard NEET, I am convinced by that fact alone that 90% of the chads you see are simply just different flavors of normies.

Chad doesn’t give a fuck he fucks what he wants neither do normies

one of the chads has a fat fetish

I agree there's maybe 100 subtiers of normies it all boils down to if your below a 7 to a woman you're a subhuman creep

Sub chad when he can’t get a becky goes for fatty patty

Not Chad, most of the time, but definitely not their looksmatches. :feelsjuice:

To a Chad, pussy is pussy. He's not going to fucking marry her and fucking a fat foid and getting real pussy is better than using his hand. He knows he can fuck a better foid tomorrow. It's the same reason why a rich person occasionally eats at McDonalds. Even Trump does. That doesn't mean he's going to fire his butler and his private chef and eat fast food every day though.