Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why won't people stop destroying my confidence

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
At my job a new girl joined recently and she is my age. For the most part, she just ignores me, saying hello to me only occasionally. However, my manager and some other employees keep telling me to ask her out, they keep egging me on to speak to her, etc. Of course, I say no every time. Today however these idiots went straight up to her and asked her to go out on a fucking date with me - she and her friends just burst out laughing and the girl in question just shook her head and shouted "no! no!" repeatedly. I don't get why she had to shout like that, because it meant the other employees all began to watch too and most were laughing. I just turned away from it all and carried on working, manager came up to me and said "unlucky mate"... I don't know why, but for the first time in my life I almost cried in public, I was so fucking close.

Last edited:
Quit. I'd have quit on the spot. You are now the workplace joke.

Sorry dude. Time for a new job.

Quit. I'd have quit on the spot. You are now the workplace joke.

Sorry dude. Time for a new job.

I can't bro, I only got this job recently after applying for 150 jobs. I need money so I can afford a Rhinoplasty.

your manager is a mong. sue him

HOLY fucking shit your manager is a fucking asshole, OP I don't know if there is a serious HR were you work but you should definitly report that, like wtf? This is some really fucked up shit to do with your employee

I can't bro, I only got this job recently after applying for 150 jobs. I need money so I can afford a Rhinoplasty.

Search for a new job and quit when you get an offer. Don't even tell them you're looking.

Even when you try to mind your own business, they just have to humiliate you.

You know what to do:
xVHhrBf.gif

Cope... but from now on you will be the workplace joke. I feel for you man

HOLY fucking shit your manager is a fucking asshole, OP I don't know if there is a serious HR were you work but you should definitly report that, like wtf? This is some really fucked up shit to do with your employee

I did consider this, but would HR do anything about it? Would they fire him? If he's going to stay in this job, he will hate me forever for reporting him, and he would cut the hours that I work and give them to others, he has the power to do so.

Jesus fucking christ, people are horrible. Humanity is horrible, everyone is evil and cruel deep inside. JFL @ being human in 2018

I did consider this, but would HR do anything about it? Would they fire him? If he's going to stay in this job, he will hate me forever for reporting him, and he would cut the hours that I work and give them to others, he has the power to do so.
Can't you just talk to him and say "not cool." "I would appreciate it if you guys would leave me alone. I am just trying to go about my day."

Jesus fucking christ, people are horrible. Humanity is horrible, everyone is evil and cruel deep inside. JFL @ being human in 2018
This, unfortunately.

Can't you just talk to him and say "not cool." "I would appreciate it if you guys would leave me alone. I am just trying to go about my day."

Yeah I did say that. I told him that I won't tolerate him doing that again, and he apologised. Not sure if it was sincere though, for all I know he could be making fun of me behind my back right now. He is a weird character.

In this case I think you should do like the others incels said and start looking for a new job without saying anything, and when you find it, report everything they did to you to HR, maybe they will not do anything but in this case you would not suffer consequences

In this case I think you should do like the others incels said and start looking for a new job without saying anything, and when you find it, report everything they did to you to HR, maybe they will not do anything but in this case you would not suffer consequences

Yeah good idea. I am really pissed off with what happened today, I will start applying for new jobs straight away, if I can find a new one I will try to leave this current job. I really enjoy my current job though, it's in a warehouse and I don't have to deal with customers face to face, and I work independently most of the time :feelscry:

"bear with it sweetie teheeeeee"

Yeah good idea. I am really pissed off with what happened today, I will start applying for new jobs straight away, if I can find a new one I will try to leave this current job. I really enjoy my current job though, it's in a warehouse and I don't have to deal with customers face to face, and I work independently most of the time :feelscry:

Do it OP, but if you think this job is good for you and that your life can improve a little even having to put up with a manager and coworkers evils like them, maybe reconsider, but working in a place and keep looking for better opportunities is not wrong, all the people do, the moment you find it put in the balance what matters to you and make your decision, I wish you luck OP.

Yeah I did say that. I told him that I won't tolerate him doing that again, and he apologised. Not sure if it was sincere though, for all I know he could be making fun of me behind my back right now. He is a weird character.

Write everything down, times & dates, and if it happens again, report to HR.

At my job a new girl joined recently and she is my age. For the most part, she just ignores me, saying hello to me only occasionally. However, my manager and some other employees keep telling me to ask her out, they keep egging me on to speak to her, etc. Of course, I say no every time. Today however these idiots went straight up to her and asked her to go out on a fucking date with me - she and her friends just burst out laughing and the girl in question just shook her head and shouted "no! no!" repeatedly. I don't get why she had to shout like that, because it meant the other employees all began to watch too and most were laughing. I just turned away from it all and carried on working, manager came up to me and said "unlucky mate"... I don't know why, but for the first time in my life I almost cried in public, I was so fucking close.

That’s fucked up. If you want to remain employed there, now you’re in a tough place (do I go to HR?, etc). Try talking directly to your boss in private and let him know that in our current #metoo climate that what he did made you uncomfortable because you don’t date coworkers and felt it put her in an akward spot. Let your boss know that you don’t want to give any women in the office the idea that you have any interest in them other than as coworkers.

Someone had to say what I'm gonna say, right? No?

Because you're ugly.

lol. He doesn't live in a sitcom.
Complain to HR. And join a union if your company has one.

Brutal
Tell him your officer on an incel forum so next time he might think twice when messing with you

Last edited:

sue them for workplace harrassment and get a lot of money. i wish this had happened to me. 5 mil settlement at least. holy fuck, take advantage will you?

I think the problem is your manager actually likes you, but when people like ugly guys like us, they see us as normies and don't understand the levels of rejection and disgust most people will have as a reaction to us acting like normies who are interested in dating and socializing. I can't tell you how many times in my life I've gotten someone to like me as a person for it to only make my life worse, because they want to do what they normally do with people they like and introduce them to their friends, family, extended social network. If I wasn't ugly, this would be great, I would build my nice large social circle, eventually date and find a girlfriend. The problem is that I've had a lot of time to warm up to the person who likes me due to circumstance. They forget that they're first impression of me was negative and that this changed over time due to consistent exposure. When these sorts try to introduce you to extended social circles, all you have is your first impression because none of them are going to hang out with you again if they don't like you immediately.

Today however these idiots went straight up to her and asked her to go out on a fucking date with me - she and her friends just burst out laughing and the girl in question just shook her head and shouted "no! no!" repeatedly.
26k52v

I'm sorry, man.

I think the problem is your manager actually likes you, but when people like ugly guys like us, they see us as normies and don't understand the levels of rejection and disgust most people will have as a reaction to us acting like normies who are interested in dating and socializing. I can't tell you how many times in my life I've gotten someone to like me as a person for it to only make my life worse, because they want to do what they normally do with people they like and introduce them to their friends, family, extended social network. If I wasn't ugly, this would be great, I would build my nice large social circle, eventually date and find a girlfriend. The problem is that I've had a lot of time to warm up to the person who likes me due to circumstance. They forget that they're first impression of me was negative and that this changed over time due to consistent exposure. When these sorts try to introduce you to extended social circles, all you have is your first impression because none of them are going to hang out with you again if they don't like you immediately.
Dont know man, I think his manager knew exactly what he was doing and what would be her reaction, he probably do it because he would find this funny, like all the shit evil normies always do, or he wanted to put OP on a lower status than all others male workers, to make them feel good at the expense of OP

Dont know man, I think his manager knew exactly what he was doing and what would be her reaction, he probably do it because he would find this funny, like all the shit evil normies always do, or he wanted to put OP on a lower status than all others male workers, ot make them feel good at the expense of OP

Look, I'm not telling him to stick around there after the incident, regardless of anyone's intentions. His situation just reminded me of the particular situation I described and have experienced. The point being that as ugly men, it doesn't matter what his manager's intentions were because of the effect in both cases is basically the same.

Look, I'm not telling him to stick around there after the incident, regardless of anyone's intentions. His situation just reminded me of the particular situation I described and have experienced. The point being that as ugly men, it doesn't matter what his manager's intentions were because of the effect in both cases is basically the same.

I did not say that you said anything about him staying there, I just commented on his attitude being directed at something totally different from the feeling of liking OP, what you said is that you think his manager likes him, and I I just said that this type of attitude is usually associated with people who do not like you or do not care

Id say go to HR, but:

a) Everyone hates incels and you will always lose because you are ugly
b) HR is 100% staffed by women who will take your chad managers side over you

Say youre gay and he was insulting your sexuality

neet life saves us from this

Hopefully the girl doesn't think that you were too shy to talk to her, so you made them ask her to go on a date with you. If that's the case then it's over. If not I mean all jobs will be somewhat like this if you are ugly, so it's over anyways. :feelsbadman:

This is why I don't take workplace shooting seriously anymore tbh

They are just humiliating you. How much longER are you going to take it?

Your manager and the other at your work place love to see you suffer.
It's a shitty environment to work at.

This is how normies get together. Approaching doesn't happen in real life, except for degenerate places like clubs and stuff, and it's usually only Chads who do it. For 99% of people it's all social circle stuff, which you just experienced. And since this is normal for them it is entirely possible there was no ill intent behind this.

Last edited:
Dont let it bother you bro or they win

Thankfully I never get this treatment. Females are respectful of me but they never view me in a sexual way. At least females are straight up with their intentions in your case, and they aren’t playing any games with you. They made it clear you’re undesirable.

As an incel, you SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY CONFIDENCE. Confidence is bad for incels. Bad, bad, bad. People are just helping you realize that so that it doesn't get you in trouble

Some here seem to confuse confidence with pride.

You just suffered a minor humiliation OP, happens to everyone, get on with it.