Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why women seem more hostile than men, and the importance of dudes talkin' to dudes.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I don't think it's that controversial anymore to say that, at least when it comes to sex, men have a harder time of getting it than women. Maybe the "femcels" want something beyond sex, but when it comes to sex itself I think by now we can all agree that the struggle for it uniquely male. If it's not, then the women complaining about catcalls are mistaken and there really isn't a surplus of horny men without boundaries ready to fuck you.

So if women are so mired in offers for sex and men aren't, women can't really understand the hustle. And so odds are if you keep going to people looking for guidance, it'll be mostly women who tell you "Okay well I guess you'll be incel forever, okay? Happy? Can we stop talking?" While men will be more patient, try to understand. Because men know something is in there. They've likely been there.

"No girls allowed" might sound like a mean way to phrase it, but all it really means is "I'm looking for a support group I can relate to." If you think you can relate to me, please, talk to me. But odds are ya gotta be a fella to really "get it."