Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why women love an ugly man

• Thread starter Deleted member 26922
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26922

أينقص الدين وأنا حي !؟! ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
-

This heart moved my story, and honestly i don't look at women the same way anymore

but before you go slaying, i forgot an important detail
The relationship lasted a year
it was. a marriage too "_"

This heart moved my story, and honestly i don't look at women the same way anymore

1 STORY FROM 2004 MEANS NOTHING

AWALT

tldr of this shit?

LOL. 1 instance and even then it barely lasted at all.

bUt DoN't GiVe Up HoPe BrOceLs!!!

Ye as an ugly male ppl love me. I get bullied, laughed and pointed at in da street by strangers, etc. Clearly they love me!

Ye as an ugly male ppl love me. I get bullied, laughed and pointed at in da street by strangers, etc. Clearly they love me!
Holy duck do you not stand up for yourself?

"And it's not true to say in our most superior tones that we women do not care about looks. Of course we do. But even the most handsome man looks plain after waking up next to him for a month if he does not have an inner beauty."

"I'd swap a six-pack for a sweet, fat, furry tummy any day if it had the right man behind it."

"Women and men are different. Yes, we're all attracted to beauty, but for men it can be more sustaining than it is for women."

"We may kiss a lot of princes on the way to finding our beloved frog, but find him we will."

Sure,foids think like this in 2020 :feelskek:

"And it's not true to say in our most superior tones that we women do not care about looks. Of course we do. But even the most handsome man looks plain after waking up next to him for a month if he does not have an inner beauty."

"I'd swap a six-pack for a sweet, fat, furry tummy any day if it had the right man behind it."

"Women and men are different. Yes, we're all attracted to beauty, but for men it can be more sustaining than it is for women."

"We may kiss a lot of princes on the way to finding our beloved frog, but find him we will."

Even if they did, the last one irritates me, i don't want a. kissed up used up whoe

They probably mean 5/10 by ugly. :feelskek:

1 STORY FROM 2004 MEANS NOTHING