Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why woketurds are retarded hypocrites without a single redeeming quality, part MCMLXVII

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
Woketurds: Everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi!

Also woketurds (whenever someone calls them out on their Nazi-like behavior): Muh Godwin's Law! Muh Godwin's Law!

Main reason I don't believe in God is that no one's given all the woketurds terminal cancer

Also woketurds: "gender is just a social construct!" -> gets genital faggotizing surgery

What is it that they are purportedly "awakened" to? Using the term awake would typically describe a person who has discovered something about reality that they had previously had no awareness to. What do they think they've discovered?

I like Nazi...

Heil are you all?

you can't argue with them they already made their own echo chamber in every mainstream social media they can get their hands on. It's way past their age of maturity to be open minded at this point