Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why whites are more emotional/kind than ethnics: Size of amygdala

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala
The amygdala is a part of the brain involved with fear and emotional memories processing.

Studies now show that whites have bigger amygdalas compared to spics and blacks. Even discounting poverty/societal factors.

Asians/Curries/Arabs weren't studied. But probably have the same issues.

So what does this mean?:
Whites will be more emotional and thus we have many white soys. But it also means more art, musical creativity, as well as more harmonious societies. So it is a double edged sword.

The same features which make white societies prosperous also make them more inclined to being cucked to some degree.

Unlike what this turkroach here claims, it is probable the whiter you are, the larger your amygdala. The more shitskin, the smaller.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/2Asia4u/comments/13s100p/most_arab_tolerant_turkroach/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

@wereq @verzetn have pointed out this truth as well. I only recently found studies backing this up.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel

I heard east asians have genes that makes them more conforming, no wonder jap roaches are pitifully timid.

I heard east asians have genes that makes them more conforming, no wonder jap roaches are pitifully timid.
true. Also why Japs cruelty mogged Germans during WW2 with their experiments on Chinese prisoners.

cause mutts cucked them

besides what's with your japanese flag with your avi :feelsugh: are you weeb cuck ?

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
I dunno, i cant say i noticed any difference in kindness between races, everyone treat me with zero empathy.

Yes, but they have cognitive empathy with no affective empathy. They're basically sociopaths, but they don't act like it, because they are genetically built to be conformist.

Here in bongland to me it seems curries are the nicest/ emotional and whites are just trashy knobheads

Yes, but they have cognitive empathy with no affective empathy. They're basically sociopaths, but they don't act like it, because they are genetically built to be conformist.
interesting do you have any link to this studies >

Here in bongland to me it seems curries are the nicest/ emotional and whites are just trashy knobheads
Probably due to UK having many Chavs. And the immigration system blocking out the more violent curries. Although I will admit many curries by default have been raised to be mega soys so they end up being kind as well. Which is another factor.

Probably due to UK having many Chavs. And the immigration system blocking out the more violent curries. Although I will admit many curries by default have been raised to be mega soys so they end up being kind as well. Which is another factor.
True, im sure if I went to India or Pakistan the people would be different

On a historical level Whites have shown more mercy on their conquests than Arabs, Japanese and Mongols, The Arab slave trade was larger than the transatlantic slave trade and lasted a longer time too, they have no mercy to Blacks and today they treat both Blacks and curries like shit. The Japanese were so fucking brutal to China in WW2 that the Nazis (out of all people jfl) told them to chill out, the Mongols were demons in their conquests too ravaging down entire cities and stacking skulls on top of one another leaving a few people remaining for story to continue about them. For Whites there are the exceptions of Eastern Europeans, they can get quite barbaric, examples are Vlad the Impaler and strong Russian resistance in WW2 but overall Europeans still less brutal than Arabs, Japanese and Mongols.

Chinese are quite dangerous if you tick them off and eventually push them to a certain limit (hard to reach, but at this rate we're approaching it but when it is reached it will be catastrophic), 7 of the 10 deadliest battles in the world have been located in China which is why I think ricemen won't be subservient any longer, this stereotype will fade away and you will see the wrath of China prevail once they have larger soft power in the world. It's bound to happen just by observing their tremendous economic growth. The Chinese have a very good strategy of keeping calm when needed and lashing out at the right time, they are master emotional manipulators.

Black Africans act out on impulse and do things rapidly which makes them dangerous to be around, you rarely hear of a school shooting done by a Black man or a shooting that killed so many people by a Black man because they don't sit down and plan things out like a White would. Calculated attacks are rare by Blacks, impulse attacks are far more the norm.

Hispanics are just gruesome in general, they mog Blacks and Whites in terms of torture and pretty much everyone in this regard. Most of the gore videos online come from Mexico and Brazil. Latin America countries have one of the highest crime rates in the world.

For South Asians, they never conquered anyone but out of all the races they seem to be the most harmless to me but that doesn't mean they're the most emotionally intelligent or empathetic since they don't have anywhere near the mental manipulation capabilities as East Asians and Europeans.
some south Asians conquered SEA gooks(see Tamil kingdoms). But yeah outside that they've only been mogged by foreigners.

I will have to surgically remove my soygdala

:yes:
:bigbrain:

On a historical level Whites have shown more mercy on their conquests than Arabs, Japanese and Mongols, The Arab slave trade was larger than the transatlantic slave trade and lasted a longer time too, they have no mercy to Blacks and today they treat both Blacks and curries like shit.
arabs mass castrated black slaves. way more based than the europeans who allowed the blacks to breed with each other even as slaves.

in america south niggers were treated as basically family, living outside near the masters house and have families of their own.

the niggers were so afraid of Arab slave traders, explorer Henry Morton Stanley when in africa looking for source of Nile spooked a lot of local niggers who empied out the area before they arrived coz they mistaken his explorer group as arab slave raiders.

You can make your amygdala smaller by meditating regularly.

Japs used to be zaysed as fuck back when they were a colonial empire, it’s a pity to see how far they’ve fallen

From my experience curries are emotional but in more of a foid way, they’re emotional retards who are incapable of thinking with their heads. They aren’t kind

Japs used to be zaysed as fuck back when they were a colonial empire, it’s a pity to see how far they’ve fallen
Theyre cucks now :reeeeee: , they turned from based darktriadmaxxers massacring chinks in nanjing to timid conforming niggers that dont even want to fuck toilets. OVER.

Theyre cucks now :reeeeee: , they turned from based darktriadmaxxers massacring chinks in nanjing to timid conforming niggers that dont even want to fuck toilets. OVER.
America buck broke them so hard same way commies and Jews did to Germany

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala
The amygdala is a part of the brain involved with fear and emotional memories processing.

Studies now show that whites have bigger amygdalas compared to spics and blacks. Even discounting poverty/societal factors.

Asians/Curries/Arabs weren't studied. But probably have the same issues.

So what does this mean?:
Whites will be more emotional and thus we have many white soys. But it also means more art, musical creativity, as well as more harmonious societies. So it is a double edged sword.

The same features which make white societies prosperous also make them more inclined to being cucked to some degree.

Unlike what this turkroach here claims, it is probable the whiter you are, the larger your amygdala. The more shitskin, the smaller.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/2Asia4u/comments/13s100p/most_arab_tolerant_turkroach/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

@wereq @verzetn have pointed out this truth as well. I only recently found studies backing this up.

It's time for whites to become cruel
If they not then it will be too late