Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why was mentally lost cel banned

cem garipoglu

cem garipoglu

Veteran
mentally lost cel was unfairly banned he didnt really do anything wrong idk why the mods always ban him when there are way worse users and they never get banned

thoughts @IceStorm

roaches monthly clean up

i hate turks

mentally lost cel was unfairly banned he didnt really do anything wrong idk why the mods always ban him when there are way worse users and they never get banned

thoughts @IceStorm
Because of the midgets on here crying out to the Jannies

You are feeling bad for a nigga that on multiple occasions said he was above average, and had women calling him an 8.

Jesus fucking christ, the state of this community... All the new users that came in the past two months are all failed normies.

Humblebrag

You are feeling bad for a nigga that on multiple occasions said he was above average, and had women calling him an 8.

Jesus fucking christ, the state of this community... All the new users that came in the past two months are all failed normies.
Bro it’s over for all of us

thoughts @IceStorm
No keep this mentally retarded monkey banned please , he’s the reason why i left this forum years ago this dumb fuck kept banning me « just for fun » unfairly him and his low IQ nigger friends. keep him banned and i also hope that he rope IRL he’s definitely one of the biggest faggot this forum has ever seen by a long shot.

thoughts @IceStorm
please keep this clown banned , he’s the reason why i left years ago , he has the emotional intelligence of a 5 years old he kept banning me for no valid reasons him and his friends hopefully he rope soon.