Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Vince Mcmahon (President of WWE) loves big sweaty men ?

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Wrestlers like Daniel Bryan etc. can not stay long in main event places and they go to AEW. Because Vince and her stupid foid daughter Stephanie gives big men more chance.

Is AEW worth watching? List time I watched WWE was when cm punk was the heel leader of the new nexus, can't get into the current product.

Is AEW worth watching? List time I watched WWE was when cm punk was the heel leader of the new nexus, can't get into the current product.
Fuck AEW, it's like the new version of WCW but super cringe. I would rather watch NJPW over that crap that Tony Khan puts over.

Fuck AEW, it's like the new version of WCW but super cringe. I would rather watch NJPW over that crap that Tony Khan puts over.
Nah AEW is kinda good. Especially the last few weeks with CM dork, Adam cole and DB all debuting

Nah AEW is kinda good. Especially the last few weeks with CM dork, Adam cole and DB all debuting
Yeah dude, it's good to see dinosaurs and Tarzans displayed on TV. CM dork didn't cut a good promo since he returned to dub, Adam Cole is super cringe with spamming canadian destroyers. The only one good is DB, but the rest is cringe.

Yeah dude, it's good to see dinosaurs and Tarzans displayed on TV. CM dork didn't cut a good promo since he returned
True, but unless the name is Wrestlemania X7 no wrestling show is good from start to finish. I was only focused the Christian Cage, Omega and Bryan feud

aint touched WWE since end of ruthless aggression era RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back