Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why too many users are banned?

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
I don't know why is that tbh. I sometimes lurk old threads because i find them more quality and interesting tbh and because i'm actually an old member.

What caught my attention tho, is the ABSURD amount of users banned on EVERY thread. Seriously, every old thread has AT LEAST 3-4 users banned, some actually sounded like quality posters that did contribute to the community greatly, but they're all permabanned.

Tbh, that's my own opinion, but i think that permabanning is the most retarded thing ever mods of any forum/community could do. Unless you're a troll, then there's NO reason at all for someone to get permabanned. We're humans, everyone makes mistakes, but punishing someone for a mistake by permabanning them is equalivent to killing someone for doing something wrong IRL instead of punishing them.

I hate censorship with passion tbh, and the last place i expected a censorship in is the Incel's main forum considering our extreme views and honesty. But out of all the forums i've posted in, this forum has the biggest amount i've ever seen of banned users by far.

It makes me disappointed and scared tbh because i feel like that any mistake i'd make would get me thrown out of the incel community forever no matter how much of a truecel i'am.

I miss some of banned users too, but as long as you don't do overly retarded things and follow rules there is nothing mods can do you.
Ritsu1

It's because they requested and ascended or they did something stupid.

I hate censorship with passion tbh, and the last place i expected a censorship in is the Incel's main forum considering our extreme views and honesty. But out of all the forums i've posted in, this forum has the biggest amount i've ever seen of banned users by far.
JFL if you think anyone in a position of authority actually gives a shit about free speech

Permabanning someone for doing something stupid is even more stupid.
We meme alot about knajjd, but honestly I don't remember someone getting perm'd for first offense? Usually they keep breaking rules and finally get fucked.

JFL if you think anyone in a position of authority actually gives a shit about free speech
They give a shit about free speech, but only for women and faggots. Men today have no right to say anything, even online.
We meme alot about knajjd, but honestly I don't remember someone getting perm'd for first offense? Usually they keep breaking rules and finally get fucked.
Rules are boring tbh, breaking them is more fun. And i like shitposting because it's funny.

Rules are boring tbh, breaking them is more fun. And i like shitposting because it's funny.
You can easily shitpost without breaking rules.

It's a shame that some great posters such as Leucosticte got permabanned. At the same time I can understand why mods wouldn't want to create a double standard for the benefit of a few important individuals.

They give a shit about free speech, but only for women and faggots. Men today have no right to say anything, even online.
Free speech is never truly accepted no matter where you go

This, and I’m pretty sure inactive users get banned. Need clarification on that though.

Because theyre larpers/fakecels, but theres also a fair amount of legit users who are banned, mods ban people unfairly all the time, theyre extremely trigger happy and its only getting worse
If this would actually be enforced. lol.
View attachment 84790

How would ritalin postmax then

Free speech is never truly accepted no matter where you go
Man, haven't you seen before completely naked feminists in the streets shouting like animals that all men should die and that men are worthless ? That's as far a free speech could ever reach imo.

Now imagine a man completely naked shouting that women are just whores and see what would happen to him.

I agree with you tho that free speech is never accepted, but only when it touches the Jews.

perm'd for first offense?
I actually got perm'd for a first offense which was a confusion on discord
It's a shame that some great posters such as Leucosticte got permabanned.
He may had been a great poster, I agree with that butt the guy shouldn't be here. He wasn't incel, he saw us as useful idiots and he was a legit pedophile who wanted to rape her daughter (and other children, he always talked about it)

Because theyre larpers/fakecels
I have no problem with those people getting permabanned because they're trolls as i mentioned in my OP.
mods ban people unfairly all the time, theyre extremely trigger happy and its only getting worse
Yes, and the quality of posts is getting worse too. I joined since 2017 and i've been lurking a lot in 2018, but didn't post until 2019. And i can say with confidence that the quality of posts has been going downhill with time.

because there are like 50 rules and half of them are arbitrary and give mods outs to ban without discretion

Rekt epic libtard style

75% of rules dont apply to CERTAIN individuals.

Man, haven't you seen before completely naked feminists in the streets shouting like animals that all men should die and that men are worthless ? That's as far a free speech could ever reach imo.

Now imagine a man completely naked shouting that women are just whores and see what would happen to him.

I agree with you tho that free speech is never accepted, but only when it touches the Jews.
My point is: whenever someone says they support free speech you have to realize that they’re lying

Shit bro you just got noscoped

daily reminder mods can just say you're a "ban evasion alt" and ban you without providing any proof to the public if you have below 5k posts

A member has been slayed

Holy shit op got banned!!
Mods/admins please forgive our sins

daily reminder mods can just say you're a "ban evasion alt" and ban you without providing any proof to the public if you have below 5k posts

Or you can just get warned into oblivion and banned for "misinformation" at any time

Some of them lowinhibmaxxed, some of them requested ban, larpcels, etc.

His profile isn't available either so it's hardban with no appeal. Geeeez
Giphy 2

every time someone posts a thread like this they get banned lol

I hate censorship. Add to that that rules are selectively enforced, and can sometimes be interpreted different ways; it becomes very annoying tip toeing around certain subjects. Also the mods here seem a bit petty, though they are not the worst I've seen.

The mods do take a special dislike to anyone questioning their authority. They hate any threat to their power, like many people with an iota of authority do.

How many banned users have there been?

I hate censorship. Add to that that rules are selectively enforced, and can sometimes be interpreted different ways; it becomes very annoying tip toeing around certain subjects. Also the mods here seem a bit petty, though they are not the worst I've seen.

How many banned users have there been?
a grip
What a (((coincidence)))
mods=jews secretly