Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why too many users are banned?

I hate censorship. Add to that that rules are selectively enforced, and can sometimes be interpreted different ways; it becomes very annoying tip toeing around certain subjects. Also the mods here seem a bit petty, though they are not the worst I've seen.

The mods do take a special dislike to anyone questioning their authority. They hate any threat to their power, like many people with an iota of authority do.

How many banned users have there been?
strict rules, aka "censorship" as you put it, are required for any community. take a look at r9k if you want to have an idea of what this place would turn into in a week if there were no rules.

selectively how? if a rule breaking post is up, it's because no mod has seen it. use the report button.

he was banned because he was talking about the supposed "free speech" on this forum?

I have no idea how you guys manage to collect so many warnings.

strict rules, aka "censorship" as you put it, are required for any community. take a look at r9k if you want to have an idea of what this place would turn into in a week if there were no rules.

selectively how? if a rule breaking post is up, it's because no mod has seen it. use the report button.
I've seen many threads talking about gay shit -- but since they talk about it in a derogatory manner it is overlooked. I've seen blatant examples of advocation for violence and pedophilia, but it is slightly buried so it is ignored.

And didn't you just ban the op? How is that anything other than petty revenge?

And I know censorship is necessary. I certainly hate it though! I could never bring myself to delete posts or ban people. It feels like thought police, something that if were inflicted on us by greater forces than the mods, would mean we could not speak misogynistically at all.

Don't pretend you are not power hungry. Enough people complain that it is very obvious the mods enjoy throwing their weight around. It's pathetic of the mods, but also an impedance to our discussion.

Edit: That came across a little more insulting than I meant to. Like I said, I'm passionate about free-speech, but you're not the worst mods I've seen. I've never lasted this long on a forum. Anyway, these are just my thoughts -- and I'm sure you disagree.

Last edited:
Smh when even here you have to be on your toes on a forum that's suppose to be a place to vent about our shit lives. GigahyperIQ

Oh the irony in this thread

I've seen many threads talking about gay shit -- but since they talk about it in a derogatory manner it is overlooked. I've seen blatant examples of advocation for violence and pedophilia, but it is slightly buried so it is ignored.

And didn't you just ban the op? How is that anything other than petty revenge?

And I know censorship is necessary. I certainly hate it though! I could never bring myself to delete posts or ban people. It feels like thought police, something that if were inflicted on us by greater forces than the mods, would mean we could not speak misogynistically at all.

Don't pretend you are not power hungry. Enough people complain that it is very obvious the mods enjoy throwing their weight around. It's pathetic of the mods, but also an impedance to our discussion.

Edit: That came across a little more insulting than I meant to. Like I said, I'm passionate about free-speech, but you're not the worst mods I've seen. I've never lasted this long on a forum. Anyway, these are just my thoughts -- and I'm sure you disagree.
it's not a rule against any and every discussion of the gays. it's supposed to protect the community against proselytisation, those with an agenda like the ones on r9k. of course you can shittalk the gays.

did you even read the posts??? jesus fucking christ. HE WAS A BAN EVASION ALT, that's why i've banned him.

and knajjd acknowledged that he was an alt in the same moment in which OP was talking about the freedom of speech on this forum.
what a strange coincidence.:waitwhat:

I hope so
if you really think i can just get rid of people on a mere whim as if i own the place:

daily reminder mods can just say you're a "ban evasion alt" and ban you without providing any proof to the public if you have below 5k posts
shut up. you know very well that this asshole is an alt yourself. thankfully, i'm good enough not to have to rely on other people.
and knajjd acknowledged that he was an alt in the same moment in which OP was talking about the freedom of speech on this forum.
what a strange coincidence.:waitwhat:
posted screenshot.

shut up. you know very well that this asshole is an alt yourself. thankfully, i'm good enough not to have to rely on other people.
posted screenshot.

i didnt actually and i dont accuse you of a wrongban, just that this is an possibility

I'm afraid for the first time in my life and I feel like I'll be destroyed soon.

mods are cucking funts