Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most of the forum incels are mentalcels

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
As a mod and an old user on looksma.org I receive dms asking me for a rate on discord and looksmax.org and incels.is all the time. I have rated around 250 people so far and I have only rated like 25-30 people as ltn or below. The vast majority of them I rated between low mtn-chadlite. A few legit chads too. Even the ltns that I rated had an ascendable base and with just a few surgeries can easily get a gf. There was only 7 real incels that dmed me and had little to no potential. Seems like the vast majority of users on blackpiller spaces are mentalcels. Even on a forum for incels. Incels are a minority.
It's over for mentalcels.org and mentalcels.is

Last edited:
I'm guessing many are just retarded from poor parenting. And ofc abusive schools. And ofc, vaxxs

Tbf you do look chadlite tier imo

I'm not. I'm the opposite. Chad mind. Incel body.

I used to look ugly, short, and extremely skinny during middle school and early high school and my looks improved a lot at age 16. My jaw became a bit better and I gained weight and height. I'm probably only somewhat below average in looks right now, but the damage is already done form all those years of bullying and ostracism though. I didn't get a chance to have friends and develop social skills back then. I also have Asperger's which makes me socially awkward. I'm not very attractive, but I'm not ugly either, so I might stand a chance if I was neurotypical and wasn't bullied so much that my social skills got stunted. NTpill is brutal. You can't afford to have autism and be socially awkward unless you have chad tier looks.

I used to look ugly, short, and extremely skinny during middle school and early high school and my looks improved a lot at age 16. My jaw became a bit better and I gained weight and height. I'm probably only somewhat below average in looks right now, but the damage is already done form all those years of bullying and ostracism though. I didn't get a chance to have friends and develop social skills back then. I also have Asperger's which makes me socially awkward. I'm not very attractive, but I'm not ugly either, so I might stand a chance if I was neurotypical and wasn't bullied so much that my social skills got stunted. NTpill is brutal. You can't afford to have autism and be socially awkward unless you have chad tier looks.
Teue. Missing out on the key development years and spending them in isolation can completely fuck up the mind.

Teue. Missing out on the key development years and spending them in isolation can completely fuck up the mind.
Yeah, lots of people don't realize that. When you become an adult virgin with no relationship experience, people are gonna look down on you for it. You're even gonna look down on yourself because you could never develop fully since you missed those developmental milestones. I feel like an old man that's partially dead inside, yet at the same time feel stuck as a child/teen because I never got the developmental milestones to move on from that stage of life. Even my own mother tells me I'm remarkably mature in many ways, but very immature in other ways.

Even you said I sounded like an ai in my application post. Who's upholding the ntpill?
Apply again and dm me username. I'll approve
Cope. .is users >>> .org users

Though it does feel good knowing we're the largest autist forum around
I feel most incels in the real world never find forums like this.

That was too fast, but of course it was as my .org username is almost the same as that on .is. I didn't even send my crazy funny dm in time
Screenshot 2024 06 22 at 104947PM

That explains why so many 2024cels are fakecels.

As a mod and an old user on looksma.org I receive dms asking me for a rate on discord and looksmax.org and incels.is all the time. I have rated around 250 people so far and I have only rated like 25-30 people as ltn or below. The vast majority of them I rated between low mtn-chadlite. A few legit chads too. Even the ltns that I rated had an ascendable base and with just a few surgeries can easily get a gf. There was only 7 real incels that dmed me and had little to no potential. Seems like the vast majority of users on blackpiller spaces are mentalcels. Even on a forum for incels. Incels are a minority.
It's over for mentalcels.org and mentalcels.is
Doesn’t surprise me tbh

forums attract the chronically online after all

Do you jews in your hometown @Acorn @cinderogre
my ancestors are sandnigger christian immigrants from syria whop arrived in India 1700 years ago
but unfortunately only few of them, have pure Syrian dna
many including me look like dravidian abos due to racemxixing
kochi is where jews are settled
my Syrian ancestors settled in places like kottayam
kodungallur etc

my ancestors are sandnigger christian immigrants from syria whop arrived in India 1700 years ago
but unfortunately only few of them, have pure Syrian dna
many including me look like dravidian abos due to racemxixing
kochi is where jews are settled
my Syrian ancestors settled in places like kottayam
kodungallur etc
Same. I am Syriac Christian and my family is originally from Kochi and I do suspect I have some Jewish DNA but like you even I mostly look dravidian abo.

Same. I am Syriac Christian and my family is originally from Kochi and I do suspect I have some Jewish DNA but like you even I mostly look dravidian abo.
my dad is a lightskin Syrian semite caucososid looking but the problem is my mom is an dravdidan abo nigger.
turns out I inherited the dominant genes of my mom and lost caucososid genes of my father.thats why iam doomed opera incledom its fucking over for me .this is why racemixxing should be banned

There's a sizeable amount of truecels here, maybe like ~15-20, I made a list a while ago, as much as this forum is mostly normal looking there are a few genuine truecels

my dad is a lightskin Syrian semite caucososid looking but the problem is my mom is an dravdidan abo nigger.
turns out I inherited the dominant genes of my mom and lost caucososid genes of my father.thats why iam doomed opera incledom its fucking over for me .this is why racemixxing should be banned
Both of my parents are dravidian. My mum is a lightskinned caucasoid south indian and my dad is a mixed mutt but I look like a full blow nigger

There's a sizeable amount of truecels here, maybe like ~15-20, I made a list a while ago, as much as this forum is mostly normal looking there are a few genuine truecels
All the ricecels on here should count as truecels

For me a truecel would be a <3/10(repulsive face) or being below 5'4

If you only take into account truecels and not mentalcels 99% of this forum would be rice

thats why I say that if you have never been called ugly, then you ain't ugly. I have seen some retards say here "if you have never been approached that means you're ugly!!" :soy: no retard, woman very rarely approach man in general.

Both of my parents are dravidian. My mum is a lightskinned caucasoid south indian and my dad is a mixed mutt but I look like a full blow nigger
My mom and das are also light-skinned and dark-skinned respectively, but I ended up being in the middle, a little closer to my mom's skin color.