Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why this site users count isn't skyrocketing?

• Thread starter TheBlackpillMan
  • Start date
T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
why there is no skyrocketing count of new members?

I think that due to hypergamy, ruination of dating market in the West, women becoming more independent and thus they don't need men anymore they can only go on a tinder in a week and fuck an attractive guy and they don't need do to do anything with a not attractive guy, this site users count should go up

And what's the reason behind not skyrocketing numbers of this forum members? I know that google censors this site in a searching list but is it the only reason?
Or maybe a lot of an under average guys are just bluepilled as fuck and they don't give up and don't wanna know the truth?
What are the other reasons?

Last edited:
Bluepilled, a lot of normies do get laid :chad:

I think it's because most inkwel tier guys don't want to blackpill themselves and it's also somewhat difficult to find the forum. I had to use the duckduckgo (before it went to shit) to find anything other than the libtard news articles.

because they are normie retards who care about their status and don't want anything to do with the definition "inkwell" because green haired IT trannies said the word means being a foid hating stinky asshole :feelsseriously::society:

Bluepilled, a lot of normies do get laid :chad:
they are betabuxxers and the laid usually treat them as a shit

and nowadays women are blind to the guys who aren't attractive

I think it's because most inkwel tier guys don't want to blackpill themselves and it's also somewhat difficult to find the forum. I had to use the duckduckgo (before it went to shit) to find anything other than the libtard news articles.
that's true

since trump won in 2016 the western internet is so much censored

because leftists needs censorship to keep their political line good since leftists dumb ideas on any free speech site like 4chan is debunked

because they are normie retards who care about their status and don't want anything to do with the definition "inkwell" because green haired IT trannies said the word means being a foid hating stinky asshole :feelsseriously::society:
shouldn't they get mad when dating market is fucked up so badly?

amerimutts must be really brainwashed if they can be bluepilled still yet situation is so bad for men

I think it's because most inkwel tier guys don't want to blackpill themselves and it's also somewhat difficult to find the forum.

There are two types of incels.

There are the ones who use reddit, cope about personality, betabuxx a landwhale, and pretend all is well in the world.

Then there's us. We're the minority who accept the truth no matter how depressing it is.

I rarely see couples in Germany so wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of Germancels are coming en masse:feelsLSD:

amerimutts must be really brainwashed if they can be bluepilled still yet situation is so bad for men
most young males are sterilized libcuck faggot retards who enjoy this raping shitshow that the current dating market is :feelswhat::society:

they could be getting literally raped and wouldn't even get mad just say whatever, they have no anger and are numbed libcuck retard zombies :feelswhat::society:

couple of guys from my hs that I know one is a foid worshipping libcuck retard who constantly mocks me for being angry at society and foids other is absolutely copemaxxed calmcel none of them seem to be angry at all :feelsree::society:

this is why I encourage every brocel to inject T and stay angry, otherwise this situation will never change because these cucks just accept it :feelsdevil::society:

Incel-tier guys are too bluepilled

We need more normies advertising the site

there is nothing to do here

we're the chosen few

because cucks are still brainwashed by feminism, bluepill and just "be kind sweaty" bullshit

This website is shady and there's not much to do

This site is sterile. The BP has been thoroughly documented in the wiki, though i doubt any newcomer would have the patience to read through it all.

The amount of rape promotion, animal abuse, pedo shit and other degeneracies will put off any newcomer. :feelswhat: Frankly, I hate what this website has become and had to use the ignore button to ignore these degenerates I share this site with. :feelsugh:

Any newcomers would learn nothing by coming to this site, the BP is rarely discussed here as most of us are old members who knows it.

Most incels are probably coping, working, or trying to ascend rather than rotting here

Brainwashed by foids:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

that's true

since trump won in 2016 the western internet is so much censored

because leftists needs censorship to keep their political line good since leftists dumb ideas on any free speech site like 4chan is debunked
:yes::yes::feelsokman:

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

they are coping till the very bitter end, even ER was bluepilled most of his life until he fucking snapped

ER like events,random incel rage attacks on foids, etc is going to become the everyday norm in this decade in the west, just wait and see, you cannot have almost half of a generation as virgins in their fucking late 20s along with the ridiculous standards toilets have these days and have everything normal and peaceful

All the statistics and evidence are telling us that impending incel rage is upon us all, and it will NOT be pretty:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: ER events were rare af a decade ago, nowdays they are common af and it is only the beginning, mark my words my 145 iq kikecel reptilian overlord gigabrain:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: is seeing things and the incel fury will be DELIVERED

INCEL RAGE IS COMING TO YOU :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: (in a video game)
there's only so much "1"s to "3"s

they are coping till the very bitter end, even ER was bluepilled most of his life until he fucking snapped

ER like events,random incel rage attacks on foids, etc is going to become the everyday norm in this decade in the west, just wait and see, you cannot have almost half of a generation as virgins in their fucking late 20s along with the ridiculous standards toilets have these days and have everything normal and peaceful

All the statistics and evidence are telling us that impending incel rage is upon us all, and it will NOT be pretty:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: ER events were rare af a decade ago, nowdays they are common af and it is only the beginning, mark my words my 145 iq kikecel reptilian overlord gigabrain:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: is seeing things and the incel fury will be DELIVERED

INCEL RAGE IS COMING TO YOU :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: (in a video game)
Even if ER events don't become common, by not killing yourself, you are another childless man who will be another strain to the welfare state. Welfare state gets destroyed, no more government to defend women, women now have to take responsibillity for their actions. That will never happen, so win for inkwells (and normies).