Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why there isn’t as much oldcels as youngcels?

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
Do things get better when you’re old or what ?? Out of curiosity

they suicide
or stop posting online as it's pointless

Rope probably.

Some manage to betabux.

Simple.

They roped.

Things don't get better but most older people aren't as internet savvy and also meme-savvy.

Because oldcels aren't as tech savvy.

Do things get better when you’re old or what ?? Out of curiosity

They either give up and suicide or they get tired of posting on sites like incels.is and stop it

You get old and tired, so much so you can't even post on Web forum, you prefer things such as netflix and rot or simply LDAR

blackpill true facts

Oldcels that were born when there was still no blackpill Internet are more bluepilled I guess and with the exception for oldcels probably working in the tech industry, generally old people aren't that tech savvy but that was true like 10 years ago, now I see even old people have smartphones but again the definition of tech savvy is always changing every time tech is advancing

I'm a 40+ oldcel and know a few other oldcel virgins who go on other forums, but they're too bluepilled and in denial about female nature to join places like this. Younger users will always outnumber the older, it's sad so many teens are here though and some might end up like me.

Because they killed themselves at 30.

1. Bluepilled
2. Roped
3 Or they just dont use the internet

Oldcels that were born when there was still no blackpill Internet are more bluepilled I guess and with the exception for oldcels probably working in the tech industry, generally old people aren't that tech savvy but that was true like 10 years ago, now I see even old people have smartphones but again the definition of tech savvy is always changing every time tech is advancing

dude like 99% in 1st world countries have smart phones

i see grandmas on their fucking phones all day

dude like 99% in 1st world countries have smart phones

i see grandmas on their fucking phones all day
That's why I said the definition of being tech savvy is always changing, e.g. living in the 1970s and having the latest walkman you could be considered tech savvy at that time.

Generally the average thing to do now over the Internet that even your grandpa/ma do is social media.

1. Oldcels who aren’t truecels will escape
2. Oldcels who are may rope
3. Young people are more likely to use the internet than old people