Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why there are more women in biology than other pure sci fields?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Can anyone here explain this phenomenon in the redpill/black pill point of view?

SUPERCEL said:
Can anyone here explain this phenomenon in the redpill/black pill point of view?

Memory vs. problem solving, I guess? At least until you get into actual advancement research. Even then, heavily dependent on research and inventions of others.

Biology is the easiest science. All you do is memorize your notes. Women aren't capable of logical and rational thinking that is required for Physics and Chemistry.

Women are more interested in living things whereas men are interested in objects and abstractions. There is ample research to suggest this,but I'm currently on mobile. I remember one study done in the Nordic countries, where the genders have been equalized the most, that women gravitate away from the hard sciences even more.

Because they have microspoces and they think they look like sexy nerdy sluts when operating one

Anon said:
Because they have microspoces and they think they look like sexy nerdy sluts when operating one
Microscopes FTFY

a-virgin-nigger said:
Biology is the easiest science. All you do is memorize your notes. Women aren't capable of logical and rational thinking that is required for Physics and Chemistry.

Molecular bio major here. Most want to go into nursing/vet (typically female professions). Also high chance of getting with a doctor, who is more or less guaranteed to be a chad or at least have top notch betabux.