Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why the Trump administration's absurd push to reopen schools and universities this fall will harm incels and other low-tier men in burgerland

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
How many of you had a crappy childhood? How much of that had to do with bullying in schools?

Thanks to COVID-19 and online learning, many subhuman youngcels all over the world don't have to deal with that. They won't be tormented in PE classes. They won't have to eat alone in packed dining halls. They won't have their faces smashed into lockers. They won't have foids sneering at them in the hallway. They won't have to sit alone in a dorm room trying to sleep while Chads and Stacies are throwing parties next door. They won't be constantly reminded that they are genetic trash.

Quite frankly, the transition to online platforms is one of the most incel-friendly aspects of the coronavirus. I mean, you don't feel as socially excluded if everyone is socially distancing.

But the Trump admin wants to undo all that. They want schools and universities to return to business as usual in the midst of a pandemic.

For the last two weeks or so, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos has been threatening to yank federal funds for school districts which don't fully reopen, despite the fact that many school districts have neither sufficient space nor resources to run in-person classes five days a week for all pupils and maintain social distancing. This will probably hit communities that are already hit hardest by the pandemic: low-income people of colour (non-Chads, basically).

And just last week, Acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf (yes, that's actually his name) and Acting ICE Director Matthew Albance introduced an administrative guideline that would bar international students on F-1 visas from entering the country if their classes were conducted online. Given that many international students pay full tuition and are consequently crucial to many American academic institutions, this is essentially blackmail by the Trump administration: you will reopen your classrooms or we'll deport your (mostly ricecel and currycel) students.

Some of you might not be aware, but before I moved to the UK, I attended a private boarding school in the Northeastern United States which also had a sizeable international student population. Presumably, many students at my former and other boarding schools may also be denied entry (or will face deportation if they are still in the United States). Today I found out on Facebook that some of my fellow alums were trying to pressure my alma mater's administration into filing and/or joining an amicus brief in the case of Harvard v. Department of Homeland Security, a civil action that Harvard and MIT jointly filed in federal court last week seeking a preliminary injunction preventing ICE and DHS from enforcing the new rule, and in the eight or so similar lawsuits that other academic institutions, cities, and states have since filed across the country. I hope Harvard et al wins, but considering the extremely deferential stance that the federal judiciary has towards executive authority, I won't hold my breath.

Can some of you geniuses explain why the White House is pushing forward with this? "Stupid" doesn't even begin to describe it. Considering that the main victims of this policy will be low-value men, this is something that you burgercels should be thinking about.

Last edited:
Who tf still goes to school here jfl

There are no geniuses in the white house. They're all old white dudes who are exploiting young white dudes and non whites for profit.

I dont know why they are doing this, but rest assured its a cold calculated plan that benefits them somehow in the long run.

schools should reopen or else how am I gonna creep on lolis

They want the second wave to cull most of the male population (mainly sub 8 males) since automation and AI can replace most of the jobs while letting feminism and whoredom grow, it's always (((their))) plan.

Trump wants to pretend he did a great job in handling the virus and it's no longer a threat. By opening schools and universities, life resumes back to normal and people can bury their heads in the sand and pretend the pandemic is no longer happening.

schools should reopen or else how am I gonna creep on lolis
Terribly and utterly based

Download 2

Open everything. This corona shit isn’t real. OH GOTTA BEWARE OF THAT 1% MORTALITY RATE AND INFLATED DEATH TOLL!

Seriously. If you die from (at most) another case of the flu, you would die in the year anyway. Gotta destroy the economy to help 99 year old granny who’s gonna die in summer anyway!

How many of you had a crappy childhood? How much of that had to do with bullying in schools?

Thanks to COVID-19 and online learning, many subhuman youngcels all over the world don't have to deal with that. They won't be tormented in PE classes. They won't have to eat alone in packed dining halls. They won't have their faces smashed into lockers. They won't have foids sneering at them in the hallway. They won't have to sit alone in a dorm room trying to sleep while Chads and Stacies are throwing parties next door. They won't be constantly reminded that they are genetic trash.

Quite frankly, the transition to online platforms is one of the most incel-friendly aspects of the coronavirus. I mean, you don't feel as socially excluded if everyone is socially distancing.

But the Trump admin wants to undo all that. They want schools and universities to return to business as usual in the midst of a pandemic.

For the last two weeks or so, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos has been threatening to yank federal funds for school districts which don't fully reopen, despite the fact that many school districts have neither sufficient space nor resources to run in-person classes five days a week for all pupils and maintain social distancing. This will probably hit communities that are already hit hardest by the pandemic: low-income people of colour (non-Chads, basically).

And just last week, Acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf (yes, that's actually his name) and Acting ICE Director Matthew Albance introduced an administrative guideline that would bar international students on F-1 visas from entering the country if their classes were conducted online. Given that many international students pay full tuition and are consequently crucial to many American academic institutions, this is essentially blackmail by the Trump administration: you will reopen your classrooms or we'll deport your (mostly ricecel and currycel) students.

Some of you might not be aware, but before I moved to the UK, I attended a private boarding school in the Northeastern United States which also had a sizeable international student population. Presumably, many students at my former and other boarding schools may also be denied entry (or will face deportation if they are still in the United States). Today I found out on Facebook that some of my fellow alums were trying to pressure my alma mater's administration into filing and/or joining an amicus brief in the case of Harvard v. Department of Homeland Security, a civil action that Harvard and MIT jointly filed in federal court last week seeking a preliminary injunction preventing ICE and DHS from enforcing the new rule, and in the eight or so similar lawsuits that other academic institutions, cities, and states have since filed across the country. I hope Harvard et al wins, but considering the extremely deferential stance that the federal judiciary has towards executive authority, I won't hold my breath.

Can some of you geniuses explain why the White House is pushing forward with this? "Stupid" doesn't even begin to describe it. Considering that the main victims of this policy will be low-value men, this is something that you burgercels should be thinking about.
One of the few things I agree with the cheeto with. If it's safe enough for store workers than it's safe enough for teachers.

They won't be tormented in PE classes. They won't have to eat alone in packed dining halls. They won't have their faces smashed into lockers. They won't have foids sneering at them in the hallway. They won't have to sit alone in a dorm room trying to sleep while Chads and Stacies are throwing parties next door. They won't be constantly reminded that they are genetic trash.
No govt in the world will care abt these trivial issues low smv men face

Secretary of education is darktriadmaxx foid that also adhere to 500 million pop max ideology like the Gates.

There are no geniuses in the white house. They're all old white dudes who are exploiting young white dudes and non whites for profit.

I dont know why they are doing this, but rest assured its a cold calculated plan that benefits them somehow in the long run.

It's money>well being with those pigs That's it that's the only equation. How insane when you really think about it...

Trump wants to pretend he did a great job in handling the virus and it's no longer a threat. By opening schools and universities, life resumes back to normal and people can bury their heads in the sand and pretend the pandemic is no longer happening.

I like the schools being closed because it fucks with single mothers. Either they gotta parent chad's spawn or spend money putting them in daycare. Granted it's tax money or from billy beta, but still.

I'm in the UK and I started going back to school irl about 2-3 weeks ago. And I've been bullied in that time. It's fucking shit.

Ugly men are doomed if you do and doomed if you don't. No course of action ever improves our scenario.

no I must see them in person and make them uncomfortable with my presence then approach, giving them a panic attack

still possible with instagram. way too many foids put their location tags on their IGs. You need to scout before you make any moves brocel.

I'm an oldcel NEET so this doesn't effect me.

this

no I must see them in person and make them uncomfortable with my presence then approach, giving them a panic attack
That's the spirit :feelsokman:

Terabased and low inhib if you actually do

Can you break that down for me with normie terminology? I'm low IQ.

I think he is trying to say that Betsy DeVos is a Machiavellian operator, who apparently treats the corona virus like a tool of population reduction just like Bill and Melinda Gates?

Open everything. This corona shit isn’t real. OH GOTTA BEWARE OF THAT 1% MORTALITY RATE AND INFLATED DEATH TOLL!

Seriously. If you die from (at most) another case of the flu, you would die in the year anyway. Gotta destroy the economy to help 99 year old granny who’s gonna die in summer anyway!
based. fuck lockdowns. I want more (((boomer))) dead and my gyms opened.

Underage board full of school kiddies, zoom off to class zoomers

Sounds like the most rational explanation so far

Can you break that down for me with normie terminology? I'm low IQ.

don't say you're low iq for christ sake if you're low iq what the hell am i?

Can some of you geniuses explain why the White House is pushing forward with this?
Hopefully to maximize spread and kill more boomers so there's less housing competition. He obviously has to keep immigration closed and deport the dreamers next.

I know it seems like a nice break for incels but eventually they're going to get suifuel regardless of school or not, we can't protect them forever.

I'm not 100% sure they'd necessarily cope better if first trauma was in adulthood.
Who tf still goes to school here jfl
you can do online courses instead of looking for jobs as terms of participation for bux