Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why the nazis will take over the world, why hitler had autism like us and why 100 percent of children in the US will have autism by 2030

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
this sounds like something someone here would write:
Screenshot 2023 04 08 233913
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...itlers-victims-too-that-must-not-be-forgotten
as you know all people on 4chan, incels.is and looksmax.org have autism because of our high neuroticism (high neuroticism is caused by autism)(i have autism), that is why we are so racist, misogynist and we are so different from normies, i can show you hundreds of posts of users of these platforms saying they have autism or suspect they have autism. high neuroticism:
hitler had autism like us:
now to the part everyone wants to see, by 2030 100 percent of children in the US will have autism:
Autism prevalence chart 2Safe Minds Autism Prevalence 2021 featureAutism chart
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/american-children-autism-cdc-prevalence-estimates/
https://tacanow.org/about-autism/
https://www.cohealthchoice.org/2017/12/21/42000-increase-in-autism-colorados-invisible-epidemic/
the first 2 graphs were using 8 year old children
here are my predictions in what will happen, we have 2 options:
1- Screenshot 2023 04 01 165609
2- Screenshot 2023 04 01 170313
this is caused by the behavioral sink:
original thread:

@LL maxi @ElTruecel

Last edited:
Hitler would be posting here if he lived today, aspie + manlet = it's over.

Makes sense I’ve noticed an increase of the RW amongst young Zoomers. I regularly talk to 14-15 year old NatSocs, Fascists, Nazbols, Traditionalists, etc and they have a pretty good grasp on these ideologies.

No unfortunately the kikes won and are in control of everything

There was operation paperclip (where they recruited scientists from Nazi Germany).

They've been integrated/absorbed within NATO and the US (especially NASA). They help developed the US' ballistic missiles.

They definitely were talented/smart.

as you know all people on 4chan, incels.is and looksmax.org have autism because of our high neuroticism (high neuroticism is caused by autism)(i have autism), that is why we are so racist, misogynist and we are so different from normies, i can show you hundreds of posts of users of these platforms saying they have autism or suspect they have autism. high neuroticism:

self diagnosed autists*
most of these people are normies making use of free speech (They can't do that on the big tech websites), if these communities were 100% autistic, they would be boring, meaningless and ridiculous.

Hitler would have been here if he was born in our age, looks threshold for politicians is very high now and you got to be taller than average to do anything even to win as a councillor in a small town

self diagnosed autists*
most of these people are normies making use of free speech (They can't do that on the big tech websites), if these communities were 100% autistic, they would be boring, meaningless and ridiculous.
do you look at people at the eyes when you talk to them? i know you have autism

what a fucking retarded thread kill yourself

Im just like Hitler blud

let's not forget that elliot rodger also had autism, but he had very low empathy due to being hapa compared to us:

My fav Nazi was Goebbels a truly brilliant gentleman

"have autism because of our high neuroticism (high neuroticism is caused by autism)"

A => B or B => A,?

I really want to read your schizo ramblings but these things throw me off

self diagnosed autists*
That’s not true 4chan is a good example, spergs coming across these type of ideologies are hilarious. High functioning autists remember we well us but we vary so much

"have autism because of our high neuroticism (high neuroticism is caused by autism)"

A => B or B => A,?

I really want to read your schizo ramblings but these things throw me off

View: https://youtu.be/43HEipTUFw4

That’s not true 4chan is a good example, spergs coming across these type of ideologies are hilarious. High functioning autists remember we well us but we vary so much

i still remember the first time i visited 4chan (2009 - 2010) the first thing i saw was a young girl showing her huge boobs, and a thread of a guy who was talking about how he was selling heroin in chicago and asking for suggestions on how to make more money.
those websites have always been filled with sex havers and normalfaggots.

Last edited:
i still remember the first time i visited 4chan (2009 - 2010) the first thing i saw was a young girl showing her huge boobs, and a thread of a guy who was talking about how he was selling heroin in chicago and asking for suggestions on how to make more money.

View attachment 736239
View attachment 736243
they were larping

View attachment 736239
View attachment 736243
Most of the girls who even knew about 4chan were socially awkward whores back in the day. But yea with the new Zoomer generation these spaces are always infiltrated by females, also a lot of normalfags on 4chan are just oldfag Gen X failures

I have every one of those listed afflictions of neuroticism, in spades.

As for the rest of it: I can see a lot of myself in Hitler, as it turns out, and I do believe the assessment that he had Asperger's; specifically, Asperger's, not autism. We seem to have had a very similar upbringing, as well, as I struggled to establish friendships growing up, and indeed, my only "friends" were two play dates who were forced by their parents and the school counselor to allow me to hang out with them during school. This lasted only two years in elementary school, and I was disillusioned at the time into thinking they were actually my friends, despite obvious (in hindsight) signs otherwise, such as the fact they were always quick to close up an open space at the lunch table so I could not sit down next to them during lunch period. That, and the beatings from my father, his quickness to anger at anything I did that he considered to be "out of line," and the frequent meltdowns I had all throughout my childhood, that I don't think ceased until I had graduated high school, if my memory serves correctly.

I look very similar to him facially, as well, and have that same, dead-eyed look about me. I didn't always have it, judging by the photos of myself from very young (age 2-5, or thereabouts), but it developed quickly with my exposure to my school peers. I can't quite pick out all the similarities consciously, nor put many of them to words, but I can do justice to one facial similarity, I think: that tilt with the eyes, how it seems one stoops ever so slightly lower than the other.

I also take offense at one person describing the aspie way of being homeless instead of employed to be a "preference": I view it as more of a "proclivity," as my current employment situation would certainly prove. I am heavily underemployed in a field I'm over qualified for, and cannot seem to achieve employment in the field for which I am qualified for, despite the effort I've put in for a solid eight years running, now. I want to be successful, but it seems like I keep hitting a brick wall. If I wasn't mooching off my father, I would be homeless, and people like this would assume that I prefer that to regular employment, which is simply not the case. I want employment in my proper, and well-deserved (at this point), field, but it falls on others, on NTs, not hiring me because I'm too different. Hence, I do not prefer my current predicament; indeed, I am putting all effort forth to escape, only to be met with failure, and winding up here as a result. And it's not just my career prospects, either: the same can be said for the effort I put in to make friends, and try to get into a relationship with a female, as well. At least until I realized it was all wasted effort and stopped, to spare myself the wasted energy and time.

And this is for any of those with autism or Asperger's who are disillusioned into believing that "acceptance" of us is a real thing: it isn't. The idea that there will be many more of us is not celebrated, but rather labelled as an "Epidemic." This is how people view us, when the veil comes off. This is where the normies and foids get their "justification" for treating us the way they do: because we are an "epidemic," a plague, on their otherwise beautiful, if a bit flawed, world. A blemish. A stain. For any autists or spergs out there who don't hate the NTs that most certainly hate you, read this picture right here, and let the hatred flow within you, for it is a righteous hatred, and you do not have to feel ashamed for feeling that way. Definitely don't let the soyjaks at reddit talk you down with the lies and gaslighting of "acceptance" and "equality"; there is no acceptance nor equality for the likes of us.

I used to do this quite a lot, and do still, in fact, on my own, or when I let my guard down in public. I know the feeling, where you just can't sit still, and no position in your seat is the correct position. I never knew I had so much in common with Hitler. This has certainly been an enlightening evening, to be sure.

I used to do this quite a lot, and do still, in fact, on my own, or when I let my guard down in public. I know the feeling, where you just can't sit still, and no position in your seat is the correct position. I never knew I had so much in common with Hitler. This has certainly been an enlightening evening, to be sure.
i do something similar in my bed sitting but it's less severe

i do something similar in my bed sitting but it's less severe
Yeah, for me it's always been much more pronounced. I have learned throughout the years to hide it to a fair degree, though it requires conscious effort and energy, and can be very draining, so I'm usually unrestricted when I feel like I'm alone. I'll rock back and forth, get up and pace, do the typical stimming motions, wave my limbs around, and engage in verbal outbursts and monologue ranting to myself whenever my father leaves the house and I'm home alone. I think by the looks my neighbors give me when they see me, they must've heard or seen me on more than a few occasions, but I don't really care. Cat's out of the bag, at this point, and I need to have some time to get it out of my system, otherwise I either shutdown, or have a meltdown. Alcohol and weed seem to help a little with controlling it, too.

I have every one of those listed afflictions of neuroticism, in spades.

As for the rest of it: I can see a lot of myself in Hitler, as it turns out, and I do believe the assessment that he had Asperger's; specifically, Asperger's, not autism. We seem to have had a very similar upbringing, as well, as I struggled to establish friendships growing up, and indeed, my only "friends" were two play dates who were forced by their parents and the school counselor to allow me to hang out with them during school. This lasted only two years in elementary school, and I was disillusioned at the time into thinking they were actually my friends, despite obvious (in hindsight) signs otherwise, such as the fact they were always quick to close up an open space at the lunch table so I could not sit down next to them during lunch period. That, and the beatings from my father, his quickness to anger at anything I did that he considered to be "out of line," and the frequent meltdowns I had all throughout my childhood, that I don't think ceased until I had graduated high school, if my memory serves correctly.

I look very similar to him facially, as well, and have that same, dead-eyed look about me. I didn't always have it, judging by the photos of myself from very young (age 2-5, or thereabouts), but it developed quickly with my exposure to my school peers. I can't quite pick out all the similarities consciously, nor put many of them to words, but I can do justice to one facial similarity, I think: that tilt with the eyes, how it seems one stoops ever so slightly lower than the other.

I also take offense at one person describing the aspie way of being homeless instead of employed to be a "preference": I view it as more of a "proclivity," as my current employment situation would certainly prove. I am heavily underemployed in a field I'm over qualified for, and cannot seem to achieve employment in the field for which I am qualified for, despite the effort I've put in for a solid eight years running, now. I want to be successful, but it seems like I keep hitting a brick wall. If I wasn't mooching off my father, I would be homeless, and people like this would assume that I prefer that to regular employment, which is simply not the case. I want employment in my proper, and well-deserved (at this point), field, but it falls on others, on NTs, not hiring me because I'm too different. Hence, I do not prefer my current predicament; indeed, I am putting all effort forth to escape, only to be met with failure, and winding up here as a result. And it's not just my career prospects, either: the same can be said for the effort I put in to make friends, and try to get into a relationship with a female, as well. At least until I realized it was all wasted effort and stopped, to spare myself the wasted energy and time.

And this is for any of those with autism or Asperger's who are disillusioned into believing that "acceptance" of us is a real thing: it isn't. The idea that there will be many more of us is not celebrated, but rather labelled as an "Epidemic." This is how people view us, when the veil comes off. This is where the normies and foids get their "justification" for treating us the way they do: because we are an "epidemic," a plague, on their otherwise beautiful, if a bit flawed, world. A blemish. A stain. For any autists or spergs out there who don't hate the NTs that most certainly hate you, read this picture right here, and let the hatred flow within you, for it is a righteous hatred, and you do not have to feel ashamed for feeling that way. Definitely don't let the soyjaks at reddit talk you down with the lies and gaslighting of "acceptance" and "equality"; there is no acceptance nor equality for the likes of us.
i was never hit by my father probably because he also had autism (high functioning), he never helped my mother in housing or food payments, he wasted all the money he had in prostitutes, he rarely took baths or brushed his teeth, he worked little and lived in a place that looked abandoned and ugly, but he always bought me movies and he bought me an used ps2, an used nintendo 64, an used first generation xbox and he let me use laptop he had. Sometimes he even helped me skip school when i didn't want to go and he took me to his abandoned home so i could use his laptop intead of going to school. He never hitted my mom, my mother was actually the one who hitted me when i did bad things, but that is normal in latin american families. i'm now 18

Last edited:
i was never hit by my father probably because he also had autism, he never helped my mother in housing or food payments, he wasted all the money he had in prostitutes, he rarely took baths or brushed his teeth, he worked little and lived in a place that looked abandoned and ugly, but he always bought me movies and he bought me an used ps2, an used nintendo 64, an used first generation xbox and he let me use laptop he had. Sometimes he even helped me skip school when i didn't want to go and he took me to his abandoned home so i could use his laptop intead of going to school. He never hitted my mom, my mother was actually the one who hitted me when i did bad things, but that is normal in latin american families
I don't think my own father has autism, but he's definitely not perfectly "normal." He seems, at least in these latter years after the passing of my mother, very passive and almost "soy". Though he is still quick to anger, especially when the dog does something wrong (though he doesn't hit the dog), or he's working on something around the house, which I never like because it puts me into a mood where my mind locks up and I find myself rocking back and forth in a corner of my room when he's finally calmed down. I feel like he's compensating for being a "lesser" male, particularly since his older brother is more masculine and from what I've heard, bullied him when they were younger. I remember being told of a time my uncle put my father's head clean through the drywall of my grandparent's home when they were children, though I don't remember if I was told the cause of the fight.

AspieWaffen Division will really be a thing then.

once we become the majority we will turn NTs into ashes and shoot it into space

once we become the majority we will turn NTs into ashes and shoot it into space

Based on this thread, OP is the one who ironically has autism

as you know all people on 4chan, incels.is and looksmax.org have autism because of our high neuroticism (high neuroticism is caused by autism)(i have autism),
This is wrong. Autism is not a result of neuroticism, wtf are you talking about? And not everyone on here has autism, there have been polls about this already that debunk this.