Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why the moderation activity is so low these days?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
why is the moderation activity so low these days and why mods are rarely online?
i am pretty sure that i barely saw a mod or two online today. in fact only 2 or 3 of the mods are actually online most of the time while the rest is always absent. people like master,dreg, robtical and ofc marquis are never active
also why didn't any of the suggested users to become mods didn't become mods? i am prety sure making an user a mod isn't something very technically hard to do.
Just give the purple to someone else if you don't want it.

Last edited:
Truckzo for mod 2023!

When is @Transcended Trucel going to be mod?

The feds bribed Master and other mods and took over. They are keeping the site active for now to mine data and IP addresses so they can make a "list" of known incels. Mark my words this site will probably not be around for much longer.

what do mods do?

You have to admit some shady stuff is happening behind the scenes. The site keeps going down for a while like every other day now :feelsjuice:

Mods are going to clubs and having sex this summer it seems.