Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the hell am I so bad at multiplayer online games?

Just see if you can play against players that are shitty too, then try and learn how to cheat the game to get better at it. Since most people who are really good at those games have some sort of allowed cheats they use to keep themselves on top.

I don't find enjoyment in single player games as much anymore. Multiplayer games just have so much more replay value, the satisfaction of beating some person is better than some code designed to act a specific way.
I just like single player games more because I’m not getting my ass kicked like in multiplayer games. And I don’t like talking to the other players. But I did used to be pretty good at Minecraft multiplayer on the pc though. Well it’s really fun to play them with friends but I don’t have any friends :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I find its better to play longer sessions and fewer sessions over shorter but more sessions

I just like single player games more because I’m not getting my ass kicked like in multiplayer games. And I don’t like talking to the other players.
I don't talk to players I just play the game. Most people talking are just saying unimportant stuff anyways.

I don’t have any friends
Me neither bro, comes with being anti-social.

Yeah I’m fucking shit at vidya

I don't know. I've found that I have a easier time playing games that are mathematically solvable like chess and poker (although the latter isn't a game of absolute maths) than I do playing games like World of Warcraft, CS and League of Legends for whatever reason, which took/would take a very long time for me to get somewhat good at. It's probably the aspie tbh

What helped me not be absolute dog shit at online shooters is lowering the sensitivity. Most pros play on low as fuck sensitivity. Another thing is were all mentally ill because we didn't get a girlfriend and a relationship in our teens to complete the process of being human. Basically were depressed because were ugly and depression shrinks parts of the brain, so we actually are subhuman. The majority of top players are at least attractive enough to get laid. Maybe 1 percent of pros are ugly.

it's not about being smart. It's all about hard work.

It's over if you're not able to mog people online in a multilayer game

You need more Dew and Doritos boyo, and maybe some gamer gloves and gamer fuel :soy:

(Do you play anything F2P or something? I wanna round up some boyos to play some online stuff, currently i'm going for Factorio but anything goes really :feelsokman:)
Based post

I'm also like that in most games. I was good at CS 1.6 though.

Yeah same here, which is why I prefer to stick to single-player.

I suck at FPS games

Online games are either played by normalfags these days, or raging autists.

Normalfags play gay ass shit like COD, and usually suck at it worse than anyone who's ever been even mildly serious gamer. Once you get comfortable with the game you can dominate most normalfags. But normalfag games are gay ass shit. Actual good games are dominated by autists that literally do nothing but play and eat tendies day in and day out. If you do the same thing a million times you naturally get better at it, so autist fags get really good because all they do is play and play and play.

Solution - play single player, because multiplayer is gay either way.

Im bad at some of them. Depends on what it is