Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck would you ever have female friends?

lowz1r

lowz1r

deprived
★★★★★
I know this topic has probably been discussed to death before (hell, even outside the incel community).
But seriously why the fuck.

Your female "friend" is just a foid that likes your personality but won't fuck you because she isn't sexually attracted to you.
How the fuck can anyone cope with that?
Why be friends with someone knowing that the only reason they aren't sucking you off is because you're not chad?

And I am not really addressing incels, because I know that 99.9% of incels have never had a female friend, but just look at normies! How the fuck do they have female friends and think it's okay? It mind boggles me.

Being an orbiter is the best some men could ever hope to do.

A man and a woman can’t be friends seriously only a cuck would let a woman take advantage of him like that I won’t pay for your dinner when your back is getting blown by a Chad fuck that

Orbiting copers hoping they can break out of the friendzone by self impr000ving or waiting until the roasty hits the wall and gets tired of the cock carousel and wants to settle down with a betabux.

Orbiting copers hoping they can break out of the friendzone by self impr000ving or waiting until the roasty hits the wall and gets tired of the cock carousel and wants to settle down with a betabux.

99.9% of the time it's because the dude wants to smash but she put him in the friendzone. No idea why guys allow that to happen to them.

Because she's cool to me

99.9% of the time it's because the dude wants to smash but she put him in the friendzone. No idea why guys allow that to happen to them.
Because they don't want to turn to inceldom. They would rather be a cuckold than admit to being an incel.

If you're capable of having female friends, you're definitely worth dating. They should, in theory, introduce you to other foids to date

I know this topic has probably been discussed to death before (hell, even outside the incel community).

Your female "friend" is just a foid that likes your personality but won't fuck you because she isn't sexually attracted to you.
Why be friends with someone knowing that the only reason they aren't sucking you off is because you're not chad?

And I am not really addressing incels, because I know that 99.9% of incels have never had a female friend, but just look at normies! How the fuck do they have female friends and think it's okay? It mind boggles me.
A lot of incels had female friends. Saying that 99% of incels never had female friends is not accurate. Btw, I agree that it's pointless to have female friends who are not attracted to you romantically or sexually

If you're capable of having female friends, you're definitely worth dating. They should, in theory, introduce you to other foids to date
Thats not how it works in real life. If you are in the friendzone, it means that you are ugly. Ugly men are put in the friendzone while foids show interest in good-looking guys

A lot of incels had female friends. Saying that 99% of incels never had female friends is not accurate. Btw, I agree that it's pointless to have female friends who are not attracted to you romantically or sexually
I assumed most didn't because it kind of contradicts incel culture.

I assumed most didn't because it kind of contradicts incel culture.
Not all incels are the same, incels have different experiences. We are a diverse group of people.

For real you have a higher chance of winning the lottery then sleeping with a female just remember that

For real you have a higher chance of winning the lottery then sleeping with a female just remember that
Especially one that just wants to be your "friend"

When they say shit like this, you know it's over. They pretty much confirmed that they find you repulsive.

Why you spend your time in this forum if there is zero females interested in you here? It isn't a rational thing is just that sometimes a foid is entertaning and cool with some of us.

As long she doesnt try to take advantage of you, I really don't see a problem

Why you spend your time in this forum if there is zero females interested in you here? It isn't a rational thing is just that sometimes a foid is entertaning and cool with some of us.

As long she doesnt try to take advantage of you, I really don't see a problem
well. I guess you've had better experiences with foids.

Not something I could ever imagine tolerating, but to each their own I guess.

You hope that they’ll fuck you