Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck would you ever have female friends?

Just talk about random shit really.

We were friends in like 1st grade which is probably the only reason we are still friends now.
Is she decent looking? What race is she? Doesn’t it fill you with rage and destroy you mentally knowing your personality is not the issue (because she deems you worthwhile as a friend but not a sexual partner), and it is simply because of looks? I could never stand that man. I’d rot in absolute loneliness before I’d have a female friend. My avi is me if I had a female friend, lol.

ffs females aren't even fun to be around unless it's sexual.
They are unfunny, talentless, uninteresting, and i don't care about her or her hobbies.

She can go die in a hole for all I care, I just want her pussy.

Is she decent looking? What race is she? Doesn’t it fill you with rage and destroy you mentally knowing your personality is not the issue (because she deems you worthwhile as a friend but not a sexual partner), and it is simply because of looks? I could never stand that man. I’d rot in absolute loneliness before I’d have a female friend. My avi is me if I had a female friend, lol.
Lol.

She is about a 4.5-5/10 facially

She actually doesn't treat me like a subhuman so that's why I don't mind having her as a friend.

She is also white

Lol.

She is about a 4.5-5/10 facially

She actually doesn't treat me like a subhuman so that's why I don't mind having her as a friend.

She is also white
Brutal though. I would be so horny being around her I couldn’t take the fact I can’t have her. Also white? Absolute coomfuel. Glad she doesn’t treat you like a subhuman, but man that’s brutal.

Having female friends requires only social skills and looks, even if you're a 5. Then ascension comes down to luck
Ascension comes down to if you're attractive to foids, which I am not. I am not ugly enough to be truecel, but I am ugly enough not to be worthy of dating.