Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck would anyone want to skydive?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Skydiving is the most normie activity ever. It's for depressed normies with a dopamine deficiency who want attention on social media. I can't comprehend how suicidal people are, to want to jump from a plane 4km up in the air, trusting another man or some man-made equipment. What's the point of it really? Same with paragliding or any of these stupid activities. Normies always want to prove something or show off but they are just foolish.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLEGBJDvFfM

It increases your height

id imagine it would be fun

I have never understood the hype. Maybe, it's because, I'm ethnic and it's more of a white people thing to jump of planes(exploration gene)

I have never understood the hype. Maybe, it's because, I'm ethnic and it's more of a white people thing to jump of planes(exploration gene)
I'm not into mountain climbing or any of these wypipo activities really even though i'm white.

I'm not into mountain climbing or any of these wypipo activities really even though i'm white.
That's probably, because, you're an Incel and High inhib. White Normies like that sort of Stuff.

That's probably, because, you're an Incel and High inhib. White Normies like that sort of Stuff.
Same with renting a Lambo just to test drive it. Totally pointless, but i've never been into cars anyway.

The same reason you speed when driving. Adrenaline

You have no idea how much of a thrill being on the knife's edge of life and death can be. The adrenaline spike is unparalleled, and you can easily get drunk on it.

I guess the sense of adrenaline, that's why I would want to do it