Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck is everyone so obsessed with “the gym”?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
The most retarded and bad cope ever

does these idiots realize their faces are not changing with their “gym” or “sports”

so fucking pathetic these morons are bragging about how they go to gym and you should go too (if it was that good you wouldn’t say it to anyone, they want you to spend your money and time to stupid things)

the whole gym culture is so fucking pathetic and retarded and filled with the lowest iq and the lowest quality of people

These retards also Bluepill themselves that they say they feel “amazing” after gym, I’ve never felt any good after gym you idiots , if you don’t use steroids none of them are gonna be bigger , you can’t grow more than your genetic says, a guy I know went to the gym for 4 months and one day of lifting dumbbells I got more bigger muscles than him

I’m not saying do whatever you want, do whatever you want in equilibrium, don’t eat too much and definitely don’t go to the gym , try to stay fit like all our parents did

gym is for retarded Bluepillers, so pathetic they think everything would change with it :feelskek:
Y’all need to touch grass

I am not wearing a mask while working out. I like jogging outside.

10% Fatcel shaming
Keep eating your Double Cheeseburger, whilst I'm gymcelling:dab:

With shit frame chad still mogs you. With manlet height chad still mogs you. With ugly face chad still mogs you.

No gym for your receding hairline. :feelsrope:

It can help face if you lose weight while building muscles but extreme steroids use and low bf, eating mostly proteins make face older and skin shittier, you lose fat around eyes and on cheekbones.

Nope. But I'd rather be lonely and fit, than lonely and fat.
If you like it and you have the energy why not , it seems most faggots like you here are actual privileged people, if you lived a life as bad as mine You couldn’t even lift your head

you can work out outside or even use VR games to workout
but if you as an incel don't maintain physical strength you will get beaten up sooner or later by
thugs.
be it your work place or out doors

10% Incel shaming
Lazycel cope :bluepill::feelskek:

If you like it and you have the energy why not , it seems most faggots like you here are actual privileged people, if you lived a life as bad as mine You couldn’t even lift your head
You don't know me idiot.

Then tell me idiot :feelsdevil:
Abusive parents, ostracized, picked on, ugly, short medical issues etc. Despite that, I'm still training my body because it feels amazing to get stronger and more athletic.
Not to mention neurological deviations.

it feels amazing to get stronger and more athletic.
Not to mention neurological deviations.
I never feel good doing that useless shit , go get some degrees and shit instead of that

does these idiots realize their faces are not changing with their “gym” or “sports”

so fucking pathetic these morons are bragging about how they go to gym and you should go too (if it was that good you wouldn’t say it to anyone, they want you to spend your money and time to stupid things)

the whole gym culture is so fucking pathetic and retarded and filled with the lowest iq and the lowest quality of people

These retards also Bluepill themselves that they say they feel “amazing” after gym, I’ve never felt any good after gym you idiots , if you don’t use steroids none of them are gonna be bigger , you can’t grow more than your genetic says, a guy I know went to the gym for 4 months and one day of lifting dumbbells I got more bigger muscles than him

I’m not saying do whatever you want, do whatever you want in equilibrium, don’t eat too much and definitely don’t go to the gym , try to stay fit like all our parents did

gym is for retarded Bluepillers, so pathetic they think everything would change with it :feelskek:
finally somebody gets it.

imagine having a gym membership:feelskek:

There is no curling your face out of inceldom. As a truecel I know that all too well. Those who think otherwise are coping too hard. I'm not really ripped, just big. Gymcelling helped me get back to a healthy weight, have less chronic joint and back pain, keep my anger under control and make me feel a bit safer in this degenerate soyciety. Thugs are less likely to target a fit incel after all. People in general went from looking down on me to being scared of messing with me which feels way better. Also, being strong is empowering. If the incel revolution were to happen within my lifetime, I know I would be better prepared. At the end of the day gymcelling is a cope but one of the better ones. No more no less. :dab:

It is the cope of incels with no life. They need to fill it with something and it is gym.

its cringe because it becomes a personality trait and people just tout this generic advice telling people to go lift and it'll magically solve all their problems

you can be healthy and fit without consuming 170g of protein a day and doing 4 day a week full body splits spending 2 hrs everyday lifting shit and putting it back down

You are right bro. The problem is that now having a good body as a male is expected, while you have paid campaigns trying to sell the idea that landwhales are as hot as other girls.
Unbelievably cucked era.

By the way, give it a shot bro. I started lifting and in a few months now I am a blonde tall Nordic Chad. It doesn't matter I don't like one, but I feel like one.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

People go to the gym to maintain the fitness of their body wtf. Not change their face and get a bigger dick you dumbass.I'm pretty sure most normies KNOW that you can't change your dick or face at the gym. Working out is a necessity and nourishes your body afterwards. That's why people feel better after working out.
You are right bro. The problem is that now having a good body as a male is expected, while you have paid campaigns trying to sell the idea that landwhales are as hot as other girls.
Unbelievably cucked era.

By the way, give it a shot bro. I started lifting and in a few months now I am a blonde tall Nordic Chad. It doesn't matter I don't like one, but I feel like one.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
See this is the assumption most of y'all are making that's simply not true. People use the gym as an outlet to express their anger or sexual energy. And to build a better healthy body for themselves. Not to become a Nordic chad.
You think all people had a fucking health diet and exercise before? It’s just fucking bullshit bro , most people who are obsessed with these kinds of stuff die prematurely, no amount of health diet or exercise will extend your life or make you look better
I just don't get it why tf are so against the gym?! Normies know that the gym Dosent change your fucking face or dick. But it's a necessity to keep up with physical activity and stay Healthy. What wrong with that?!

Last edited:
People go to the gym to maintain the fitness of their body wtf. Not change their face and get a bigger dick you dumbass.I'm pretty sure most normies KNOW that you can't change your dick or face at the gym. Working out is a necessity and nourishes your body afterwards. That's why people feel better after working out.

See this is the assumption most of y'all are making that's simply not true. People use the gym as an outlet to express their anger or sexual energy. And to build a better healthy body for themselves. Not to become a Nordic chad.

I just don't get it why tf are so against the gym?! Normies know that the gym Dosent change your fucking face or dick. But it's a necessity to keep up with physical activity and stay Healthy. What wrong with that?!
Lol no

i workout 6 days per week eating anything my poor ass can afford and i still dont even look like i lift :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: