Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The sure fire thing that guarantees inceldom besides unattractive physicality (ugliness, manletism, shitskin 3rd world pheno) is being an intellectual

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
If you're a cerebral person and not a gym meathead or outdoorsy guy who is interested in intellectual things like computers, physics, philosophy, and theories, you're guaranteed to be incel because women have made it abundantly clear that they don't like to dwell on anything that doesn't improve sexual attractiveness and dimorphism which is why virtually all men are obsessed with the gym today. Being attractive and sexy is the only singular life goal of these meatheads.

Even studies back this up, being under 85 IQ and over ~115 increases your chances of being a virgin. Ofc the stereotype about nerds being lonely virgins is true and anyone can see it. Most women are turned off by intelligent men.

I'm not either saying I'm high IQ and that's why women avoid me as this is not the case, I'm just ugly

Intelligent men are more likely to see through the childish manipulation that foids try to pull off so ofc women don't like them. Its much easier to convince an average mid-wit to spend his hard earned dollars on her

I'm not either saying I'm high IQ and that's why women avoid me as this is not the case, I'm just ugly
You don't even have to be that high IQ. Merely being interested in anything intellectual is enough to turn women off.

Cope, its true. If you think women are attracted by intelligence and intellectual pursuits, you're delusional.
:feelsrope:

You don't even have to be that high IQ. Merely being interested in anything intellectual is enough to turn women off.
Yeah that's true. There are way more men than women who are interested in philosophy, politics, natural sciences etc.

I guess the difference between men and women is that men are interested in astronomy whereas women are interested in astrology

Yes. Intelligence is pussy repellent.

If you're a cerebral person and not a gym meathead or outdoorsy guy who is interested in intellectual things like computers, physics, philosophy, and theories, you're guaranteed to be incel because women have made it abundantly clear that they don't like to dwell on anything that doesn't improve sexual attractiveness and dimorphism which is why virtually all men are obsessed with the gym today. Being attractive and sexy is the only singular life goal of these meatheads.
You can be both

Like I go to the gym, like cars, video games, follow sports but I’m on this forum too

And I like camping