Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck is everyone so obsessed with “the gym”?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
The most retarded and bad cope ever

does these idiots realize their faces are not changing with their “gym” or “sports”

so fucking pathetic these morons are bragging about how they go to gym and you should go too (if it was that good you wouldn’t say it to anyone, they want you to spend your money and time to stupid things)

the whole gym culture is so fucking pathetic and retarded and filled with the lowest iq and the lowest quality of people

These retards also Bluepill themselves that they say they feel “amazing” after gym, I’ve never felt any good after gym you idiots , if you don’t use steroids none of them are gonna be bigger , you can’t grow more than your genetic says, a guy I know went to the gym for 4 months and one day of lifting dumbbells I got more bigger muscles than him

I’m not saying do whatever you want, do whatever you want in equilibrium, don’t eat too much and definitely don’t go to the gym , try to stay fit like all our parents did

gym is for retarded Bluepillers, so pathetic they think everything would change with it :feelskek:

:feelsLSD:

lol wtf is this

:feelsLSD:
I have dumbbells at my house too , what the fuck do you mean

I'm not sure....I personally have no interest in the "gym lifestyle"; I prefer to stay home.

lol wtf is this
Zyzz.

I don't see the point of this post. People go to the gym to get the obvious: big muscles. It's not going to change your face and height or your dick. It's another looksmax that also has numerous health benefits. Like with everything, it depends on your genetics how big you'll get, but everyone that goes to the gym will look bigger than if they didn't. In some cases it can ascend you greatly, considering the average norman is skinnyfat. Why the hate against it?

youtube made me believe gym is the answer.
also it’s motivating to think that if you work hard enough, you’ll be able to change your attractiveness. people dont realise that genetics are just as important for the gym as for the face, and that it doesnt impact your looks as much as people think.

They can't accept their fate. They still want to believe if they add 5 pounds of muscle to their bad genetics body, that horny women will be all over them.

numerous health benefits
Numerous??:feelskek:
youtube made me believe gym is the answer.
also it’s motivating to think that if you work hard enough, you’ll be able to change your attractiveness. people dont realise that genetics are just as important for the gym as for the face, and that it doesnt impact your looks as much as people think.
It’s not bro

Muscles are cope: if you really care about your health, just walk regularly and eat healthily, that alone is enough as you've said here.
I’m not saying do whatever you want, do whatever you want in equilibrium, don’t eat too much and definitely don’t go to the gym , try to stay fit like all our parents did

This is what I think about these people that push you to waste hours at a gym doing an intense weightlifting regimen:
There are many ways of being healthy and in shape, so why do :redpill: in denial cucks here continue to push it as the only way?
Why should I be pressured into working hours in a gym if I don't like it, just to fit this hyper-masculine image to attract women?

This is torture, they push Zyzz all over YouTube and idolize him when he died from using steroids! He is supposed to be a cautionary tale that most Gymmaxxers are unhappy themselves in this pursuit of having the perfect body one can admire at all costs; this is just the modern retelling of the Greek myth of Narcissus.

View: https://youtu.be/4aALHME1mbo?t=71

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aALHME1mbo

Zyzz.

I don't see the point of this post. People go to the gym to get the obvious: big muscles. It's not going to change your face and height or your dick. It's another looksmax that also has numerous health benefits. Like with everything, it depends on your genetics how big you'll get, but everyone that goes to the gym will look bigger than if they didn't. In some cases it can ascend you greatly, considering the average norman is skinnyfat. Why the hate against it?
So did you ascend then??? No amount of muscles will work for your face you idiot, and there are million other things you can do than hurting yourself in the gym with pathetic monkeys
They can't accept their fate. They still want to believe if they add 5 pounds of muscle to their bad genetics body, that horny women will be all over them.
Exactly bro

just walk regularly and eat healthily as you've said here.
Yep this is the thing I was saying, you will not be extremely healthy with fkin going to gym 24/7 and getting protein shakes
Muscles are cope: if you really care about your health, just walk regularly and eat healthily, that alone is enough as you've said here.

This is what I think about these people that push you to waste hours at a gym doing an intense weightlifting regimen:
Agreed high iq

So did you ascend then??? No amount of muscles will work for your face you idiot, and there are million other things you can do than hurting yourself in the gym with pathetic monkeys

Exactly bro
I don't need to go to the gym at all. But I have a good base for it and it will make me look better so why not? How do you know what my face looks like? How do you know what anyone's face here looks like? If you're 4/10, 5'9 but have a top-tier physique, you won't be incel. Everyone has different stats. If you're a 1/10 4'2 curry, then sure, nothing's going to work. But that doesn't apply to everyone.

Check this out: https://incels.is/threads/for-those...uscle-good-quality-pictures-on-tinder.334898/

Yes, look up the benefits of exercise and a healthy diet.
You think all people had a fucking health diet and exercise before? It’s just fucking bullshit bro , most people who are obsessed with these kinds of stuff die prematurely, no amount of health diet or exercise will extend your life or make you look better

does these idiots realize their faces are not changing with their “gym” or “sports”
screen-shot-2018-04-17-at-2-19-18-pm-1523989183.png

weight-loss-diet-vegan-get-rid-of-belly-fat-927995.jpg

weight-loss-diet-plan-paleo-plant-based-belly-fat-917094.jpg

Last edited:
You think all people had a fucking health diet and exercise before? It’s just fucking bullshit bro , most people who are obsessed with these kinds of stuff die prematurely, no amount of health diet or exercise will extend your life or make you look better
Sure, just go for your little walks then. Most normans are skinnyfat or skinny which looks disgusting. Your body is something you can actually control to a degree.

Most normans are skinnyfat or skinny which looks disgusting.
So you must be a Greek god body guy then? Did it help with your life?? :feelskek: Did it help with your health?
Your body is something you can actually control to a degree.
I said this idiot
Most normans are skinnyfat or skinny which looks disgusting.
So everyone must have a Greek gods body?? You idiot no one before even needed that :feelskek: such idiotic grey cells

So you must be a Greek god body guy then? Did it help with your life?? :feelskek: Did it help with your health?
I only started in August. I'm not built like a Greek god. Give it a year or two and i'll easily be in the 99th percentile of men though.
Are you seriously denying the health benefits of exercise or am I being trolled here?
Gymcelling is on of the best looksmaxxes. Keep coping.

Dylan

I only started in August. I'm not built like a Greek god. Give it a year or two and i'll easily be in the 99th percentile of men though.
Are you seriously denying the health benefits of exercise or am I being trolled here?

View attachment 537152
Nice steroid use
What are then you fucking idiot ? You should gtfo if you so truly believe this bs

Nice steroid use
Steroids don't automatically mean "your balls will fall off and you'll die at 30". Also the guy has great genetics and he's not very lean in the photo. I don't know if he roided, but he could've achieved that natty with years of work.
What are then you fucking idiot ? You should gtfo if you so truly believe this bs
what?

Steroids don't automatically mean "your balls will fall off and you'll die at 30". Also the guy has great genetics and he's not very lean in the photo. I don't know if he roided, but he could've achieved that natty with years of work.

what?
What are they??? If they are so health why are you here

what?
You really should grow up a little mate,fucking greycel idiots

"if you're healthy why are you here?" yeah idk bro
You should really stop being a lazy tard and quit blaming everything on things you can't control.

Also I join date mog you into self harm.

Last edited:
Strenght is genetic. Bodybuilders look fake like females with fake boobs. Also, caring too much about how your body looks like is a gay trait.

I don't want to insult any gymcels or other people doing it but I have the impression that gym is something stupid people do to achieve a sense of accomplishment.

It's a good way to pass the time. Helps with stress and anxiety. Won't fix your inceldom but really it's not a bad cope.

Because some of them think that more meat will make them attractive, when its all about height and jawline.
AQord72 700b

High IQ, there is no muscles for your face and bones

i just lift heavy objects in my basement. It really helps reduce back pain from sitting at the computer all day. Also feel slightly better from endorphins

Keep being a lazy faggot, blaming everything on unfortunate circumstances
So I can’t blame anything else ? Everything is cuz of me ??? Bro gtfo
jerking off to the number of posts you have on an incel forum, what a life to live.
You fucking did it first with your join date you idiot,what a life to live.
I don't want to insult any gymcels or other people doing it but I have the impression that gym is something stupid people do to achieve a sense of accomplishment.
Agreed

gymmaxxing only works if you are 5/10 or above if you're below 5/10 the only way to ascend is likely through plastic surgery

High iq ,gymcels are retarded
i just lift heavy objects in my basement. It really helps reduce back pain from sitting at the computer all day. Also feel slightly better from endorphins
Me too

So I can’t blame anything else ? Everything is cuz of me ??? Bro gtfo
You're talking shit about people trying to improve because you're a lazy faggot who'd rather just sit on his fat/ anorexic ass feeling sorry for himself.
You fucking did it first with your join date you idiot,what a life to live.

Agreed
Go read over our posts again.

I'm a Trucel but even I gained a bit of muscle going to the gym. It's a good cope. I just hate all the normie faggots that go there and the cunts of course.

Idk the cope stopped working for me.

View attachment 537152

Lol this nigger still has a 12 year old face with that masculine ass body

It can work, but you have to be lucky
61kzoQt.jpg

You're talking shit about people trying to improve because you're a lazy faggot who'd rather just sit on his fat/ anorexic ass feeling sorry for himself.

Go read over our posts again.
I’m not fat, I’m fit ,I wasn’t saying be unhealthy
Idk the cope stopped working for me.
Same cuz it’s retarded
It can work, but you have to be lucky
61kzoQt.jpg
This guy looks pretty ugly, weird

Gym and fitness is an essential tool for looksmaxxxing, which is absolutely essential to have even the slightest chance of ascending as a non chad.

Also its better to be a healthy Incel than a sickly Incel

Gym and fitness is an essential tool for looksmaxxxing, which is absolutely essential to have even the slightest chance of ascending as a non chad.

Also its better to be a healthy Incel than a sickly Incel
This is just fucking horse shit if you’re not very obese , back then no one went to the gym they just weren’t fat , gym is retarded

This is just fucking horse shit if you’re not very obese , back then no one went to the gym they just weren’t fat , gym is retarded
Yeah nowadays everybody goes to the gym so you need to do it just to have a chance.

And I never said Ascension is guaranteed, just that it gives you a chance. Truecels will still be truecels.

Yeah nowadays everybody goes to the gym so you need to do it just to have a chance.

And I never said Ascension is guaranteed, just that it gives you a chance. Truecels will still be truecels.
That’s fucking bullshit really ,adding a few pounds in muscle and losing body fat spending your precious time for hours aren’t gonna make your life better

Back then they didn't have microveable foods, didn't consume shitton of sugar, didn't spend 10 hrs a day in front of a screen you retard.
That’s fucking bullshit really ,adding a few pounds in muscle and losing body fat spending your precious time for hours aren’t gonna make your life better
It will as it will strengthen your body, boost your metabolism, plus healthy eating habits that go hand in hand with fit lifestyle contribute to improved immunity and stable energy levels. You're just a fucking retard who only knows gymmaxxing as a normie cope to get your dick wet.

I said it gives you a chance to not that it will, plus good health isnt just for roasties, you can do things out of self respect.

You fucking idiot gym wasn’t the minimum even in the 2000s eat shit
Back then they didn't have microveable foods, didn't consume shitton of sugar, didn't spend 10 hrs a day in front of a screen you retard.
You're just a fucking retard who only knows gymmaxxing as a normie cope to get your dick wet.
It is you idiot, just walk and not be fat, not this gym bullshit