Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why the fuck do toilets screech about rape

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
Now just know that i am not supporting rape or anything illegal of any kind, but just allow me to put my two cents on this. Also, fuck you braziliansigma you fat fucking favela monkey.
rape is completely overblown for women, why do they act like this is some sort of traumatic experience? personally i wouldn't mind getting raped by a female, as long as it doesnt involve my ass, its basically free ascension. women are so privileged nowadays they have to complain about free sex JFL. it is literally just a forced sex session.
thoughts on rape? keep it civil please

its the true path to ascension

Only rape if you’re ugly ngl

Only rape if you’re ugly ngl

Based as fuck.

If chad rapes a woman you can bet she isnt going to report it

20200120 150922

If chad rapes a woman you can bet she isnt going to report it
based gorilla chad, gorillas rape all the time and get away with it, in fact they exclusively rape. how the fuck do you do it

based gorilla chad, gorillas rape all the time and get away with it, in fact they exclusively rape. how the fuck do you do it

Dude it's easy. Foids cross into my territory all the time, sometimes alone, sometimes with their chad boyfriend.

Unfortunatley for them I'm stronger, I rip Chad's arms off and chase after the women. They try to run, but I always catch them.

I then dispose of the bodys. Nobody will ever find them six feet underground on my land.

CQ  nQOW8AAi1H

Only ugly guys rape, that's why they don't like it. If a chad goes on a rape spree foids would love it

Now just know that i am not supporting rape or anything illegal of any kind, but just allow me to put my two cents on this. Also, fuck you braziliansigma you fat fucking favela monkey.
rape is completely overblown for women, why do they act like this is some sort of traumatic experience? personally i wouldn't mind getting raped by a female, as long as it doesnt involve my ass, its basically free ascension. women are so privileged nowadays they have to complain about free sex JFL. it is literally just a forced sex session.
thoughts on rape? keep it civil please
Attention, it all boils down to them wanting attention

Being touched by an older male is probably one of the most demeaning feelings ever. The anger that results after, the guilt, everything. I'm still fucking pissed. No apologies given to me, nothing. I'm just another number. Fuck life on this disgusting fucking planet filled with either impulse-driven sociopaths or gullible people who suck up to said impulse-driven sociopaths. Fuck having to drag this disgusting fucking body across this graveyard of the living, this fucking crony man-made dystopia known as "modern society". I'm sorry for getting off track, it's just something that concerns me.

Being touched by an older male is probably one of the most demeaning feelings ever. The anger that results after, the guilt, everything. I'm still fucking pissed. No apologies given to me, nothing. I'm just another number. Fuck life on this disgusting fucking planet filled with either impulse-driven sociopaths or gullible people who suck up to said impulse-driven sociopaths. Fuck having to drag this disgusting fucking body across this graveyard of the living, this fucking crony man-made dystopia known as "modern society". I'm sorry for getting off track, it's just something that concerns me.
were you molested bro? dont worry i wont judge

were you molested bro? dont worry i wont judge
Yeah. I was. I don't care if it circulates around here (though it won't since I am but a greycel), this is one of the only places I feel completely comfortable.

Rape being punished is a concept developed early on in society when females were still property and raping them was essentially destroying their property, thus meaning some form of repayment and/or punishment must be enforced for the victim to recoup losses.

Before this point rape was no different from how it is for animals, a common occurrence and ultimately not traumatizing for either party involved unless they were brutally assaulted during the encounter.
(Some animals actually have rape as a primary form of reproduction, such as otters)

In modern society, we have developed the moral idea everyone has a right to their own bodies. Thus making the concept of rape, as a violation of another's body, a crime. Though the punishment for it is far too severe compared to the actual severity of the crime pewpew.