Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck do some foids (and even some guys) cut themselves?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Something I am not getting is foids disfiguring themselves by cutting themselves. It looks like shit and some girls have it all over their bodies. I really don't get it. I mean they know they are destroying their attractiveness which is the most valuable asset of a young foid. An asset potentially worth millions of Dollars because you can marry a rich cuck. Also why would I want to tell the entire world about how I am mentally deranged? Why would I want every doctor I go to not to take me seriously anymore but think of me as a psychopathic bitch. Why would I want to destroy any chance to become successful in a career. Cutting yourself is just ultimately retarded.

Sorry if any of you guys here are cutting themselves, too. I don't want to put you down. I just don't fucking get it.

i dont understand it either

Attention whores

I used to do it because I hated myself.
I still do hate myself but I switched to alcohol
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

They do it to be noticed by a white knight so they can come save them.

Basically dumb foid logic

foids could disfigure their bodies through cutting or burning and betas would still jump at them, finding that shit attractive.
Remember, holes cant lose no matter how hard they try.

They do it to be noticed by a white knight so they can come save them.

I think this sums it up pretty well.
foids could disfigure their bodies through cutting or burning and betas would still jump at them, finding that shit attractive.
Remember, holes cant lose no matter how hard they try.

True... also juggernaut law.

They cut themselves for attention, or they just like the aesthetic of it. I used to cut myself, but more in a manner like the Native American guy in Predator before he gets annihilated on the bridge. TBH I guess when I did it, it also was pretty much an obvious cry for attention too. When I did it, I cut my face though, not on the wrist all passive-aggressively.

Anybody who does that is stupid.

Mental health issues for sure.
Substituting mental pain with a physical one and self-punishment, as far as pop-psychology shit I saw in the Internet told me(Believing it is up to you I guess)
It looks tempting to me at bleak times but I don't want to be like a 15yo emo retard.
I cope with other self-destructive habits instead.

They are low iq, like a dog or a parrot.

The rush is surreal ngl.

It's like an outlet for the pain, but the outlet required to dissipate that internal pain becomes larger and larger.

However for foids:

They do it to be noticed by a CHAD so they can come save them.

to make a photo and send to friends. attention whoring. i know one hoe like dat she sent me some very sick photos of her arm

Women can be mentally disturbed too.

As for why they engage in this particular practice and not another, is that masochism is inherently female, like sadism is inherently male. The more masculine a person is, the more likely that he will be a bully or an abuser where as the more feminine a person is the more likely it will that he or she will engage in masochistic or degrading practices.

Basically, they actually genuinely enjoy it, like they enjoy reading rape fiction or like they enjoy being abused by Chad.

Attention whores

Was just about to say this, its all about attention, think about it, it literally does nothing for you, there is nothing biological about humans that makes them have a specific urge to cut themselves to relive stress, the act is just for attention whoring

no idea its fucking retarded

I guess it’s because they can tolerate the physical pain more than the mental pain.

Possibly just a variant of Munchausen syndrome.