Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory on Why do white foids like niggers

Vlarke

Vlarke

Everything is a social construct
They like the tall dangerous niggers because it reminds them of a wild beast that could kill them at any moment thats why foids fantasize about other beasts like werewolves and such now they want to get raped by a bear in animal crossing 3d

because they want to piss off white men

Kill all black bears

Because mayohos are vapid dumb and selfish and find nice weak nerdy white guys boring.

They like the tall dangerous niggers because it reminds them of a wild beast that could kill them at any moment thats why foids fantasize about other beasts like werewolves and such now they want to get raped by a bear in animal crossing 3d
media media media media media…

Without it nigs would be second lowest in smv although still leagues ahead of the most disgusting subhumans which would be asians

Women pretend to like whatever is popular and thus raises their own status by being a part of it.

Hence, women are the extension of Jews.

Because they're dumb savages who grew up without fathers, thus they will whore themselves out with other savages

media media media media media…

Without it nigs would be second lowest in smv although still leagues ahead of the most disgusting subhumans which would be asians
:yes::yes::yes:

Even curry mog nigs naturally due to caucsoid skull and slightly better coloring

It's media boyo. The rest of the world treats nigs as a joke. If the media tells white women that coprophagy is totally cool and in trend right now they will do it without question.

Also most don’t even like nigs, only a small portion of mostly fatherless/internet raised ones The vast majority statistically like whites.

they don't, the myth that white women like niggers is just a blacked.com coomer kikecel lie.
IMG 2258
NIGGER LIES 1
NIGGER LIES 2

they're more masculine and dont get cucked by a 5th grader

They don't. Realistically only 1% of stacies would date a black man, 10% of Beckies, and 80% of landwhales

nothing new here

I am new so what is foid?
Typical greeeeey

Foid = Female humanoid. The disgusting manipulative lying whores we are forced to share a planet with.

Women could get laid a lot more easily than men if they wanted to. If you could have sex with anyone you desired I'd imagine you'd want to sample everything at least one to not miss out on the experience out of curiosity to see what it's like, That's just my speculation.

they don't, the myth that white women like niggers is just a blacked.com coomer kikecel lie.
View attachment 1152244View attachment 1152245View attachment 1152246
There's been some new info thrown around on this:

65686218addf9b6e

while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

That's only because white men don't like black women.
Black foids also don't rate White men that good often, not to mention Blacks mate guard hard.
Check the ratio of WMAF couples and AMWF couples. It's even more lopsided than Black white couples.
I know.

Black foids also don't rate White men that good often, not to mention Blacks mate guard hard.
The hypocrisy of blacks knowns no bounds. They mate guard the hardesy yet accuse other men of doing it. TND NOW