Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck do i keep coming to restaurants when literally everyone is a couple

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★
fucking loser sitting alone besieged by NTs
Gobble down as fast as possible n leave creature
Theres no one you can talk with while eating like a decent human

Last edited:
Yeah. Going to crowded places is suifuel with couples laughing and having a good time.

why can’t you eat inside at home

That's why I always order takeaway online instead of eating at a restaurant. I can never survive such an environment.

I always eat at home

Like Robin said in Teen Titans Go! "Party of one? More like party of fun!".

I used to think eating in a restaurant alone was normal. I started feeling shame when I learned society looked down on it. Still continue to do so since I don't have friends nor a gf jfl.

Like Robin said in Teen Titans Go! "Party of one? More like party of fun!".

I used to think eating in a restaurant alone was normal. I started feeling shame when I learned society looked down on it. Still continue to do so since I don't have friends nor a gf jfl.
I was sitting when nigger waiter came n asked how many are u with?
I said im alone
Said i should sit somewhere else
Segregated creature

I was sitting when nigger waiter came n asked how many are u with?
I said im alone
Said i should sit somewhere else
Segregated creature
If you sat on a big table, you should have the consideration to take a small table so that big groups can take the big table. Unless the waiter just didn't want you sitting at the center and asked you to go to the corner. Then that I could sympathize with.

Don't you have doordash or something akin to it where you live?

Don't you have doordash or something akin to it where you live?
We do
i stay all week at home n was coming from work hungry
Have to endure it once a week

If you sat on a big table, you should have the consideration to take a small table so that big groups can take the big table. Unless the waiter just didn't want you sitting at the center and asked you to go to the corner. Then that I could sympathize with.
No it was a big one
Animal doesnt know social shit norms n lacks decency
It is just good that i went alone
Imagine being with a foid n being cucked like that before her
Everything is just n reasonable in this shit world

fucking loser sitting alone besieged by NTs
Gobble down as fast as possible n leave creature
Theres no one you can talk with while eating like a decent human
How do they even become couples in this shithole? Some fucking nigger normies giving away their money to some foid Meanwhile Chad can fuck her anally no problem

I avoid going out

How do they even become couples in this shithole? Some fucking nigger normies giving away their money to some foid Meanwhile Chad can fuck her anally no problem
happily betabuxxing for a torn sieve is the fate of 90% of males in this shithole

happily betabuxxing for a torn sieve is the fate of 90% of males in this shithole
:feelskek: It's really be chad or a cuck JFL
Bro have you considered IT/Comp SCI ? Competition is low here but shit pay Maybe you can go to the west make some shekels then Invest that In property here

:feelskek: It's really be chad or a cuck JFL
Bro have you considered IT/Comp SCI ? Competition is low here but shit pay Maybe you can go to the west make some shekels then Invest that In property here
i cannot do anything in life but suffer tbh