Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck do foids act as victims when they abort their baby?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
This fucking annoys me so much, condom fucking exists, adoption fucking exists, abstinence fucking exists, okay you aborted because its legal but no dont tell me how good of a person you are for killing your healthy child in womb because you couldnt have afforded him iphone at 7 years old, no you are not a good person because you are too young and not ready and want to settle later on and be a "great mother", no you are not victim because you did those things above or were depressed. You have no right to shame anyone who said something against you, baby didnt push itself into you. Hold yourself accountable for one fucking thing in your life. You preferred 5 minutes of getting rawed for a dopamine rush. These whores get applauded and celebrated by normies for being brave and empowering for massacring their children in wombs no matter at what month baby was but when a foid kills a one day old infant then normies get all shocked and concerned, yet still even then foid isnt held accountable, it must have been fear, chemical imbalance, post birth depression bla bla bla FUCK THIS SHIT :woke:

A Holocaust is occurring and society doesn’t care. That’s toxic femininity and female privilege.

They are as selfish as it gets.

The most baffling thing about abortion to me is:
Why the fuck do sexless men have to pay for it (through taxes)?

I'm not even getting the pussy. I can understand maintaining public roads because I can use them but none of the pussies are available to be fucked.
Women should be forced to pay for their own abortions

Probably to get sympathy.

Because they have a victim complex and see anything that inconveniences them even in the slightest, as a terrible thing that deserves death.

Remember a lot of foids now have legit god complexes, they really do believe they have the right to murder someone and get away with it.

I'm not even getting the pussy. I can understand maintaining public roads because I can use them but none of the pussies are available to be fucked.
Jfl in my "conservative" country that is one of the poorest in Europe citizens pay out of their pockets so the state could fund "sex change" operations where they mutilate mentally ill people, they also have money for thousands of abortions, fag, gypsies, immigrants, football teams, but they "don't" have money for medicine for pregnant women, for fertility clinics and for kids that need advanced surgeries.

I also forgot to say in main post that women who abort kids and act like good Samaritans who "deeply cared about future of that murdered baby" are lying cunts with no shame, they aborted it because it threatened their cock carousel, parties, binder sorting career and overall commodity, they'd rather continue to get raw dogged, drunk and drugged out than live with consequences or a bit of responsibility for once in their lives. Nihilism, hedonism and materialism is all they know.

Attachments

• cw.jpg
    cw.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Just like men have to pay for getting testosterone or growth hormones, if they are lucky in the first place.

Just like men have to pay for getting testosterone or growth hormones, if they are lucky in the first place.
For men, those are necessary just to get laid.
Women get laid all the time

The easiest way to prove the meme gender is literally infant level IQ is the fact that they get knocked up after getting pumped and dumped without being on the pill or taking a plan b the day after...

If there was a male contraceptive *like the pill* that wasn't the equivalent of chopping your balls off or wrapping your cock in a garbage bag there would be almost ZERO unwanted pregnancies. ROASTIES ARE BEYOND RETARDED!

I hate roasties so fucking much that I am pro-life just because I want to see them get stuck with mutt babies as single mothers lol total lifefuel I fucking HOPE they overturn roe v wade but they wont because MIGAtards aren't actually conservative they are just as owned as the commie leftists by the globalist NWO.

Jfl in my "conservative" country that is one of the poorest in Europe citizens pay out of their pockets so the state could fund "sex change" operations where they mutilate mentally ill people, they also have money for thousands of abortions, fag, gypsies, immigrants, football teams, but they "don't" have money for medicine for pregnant women, for fertility clinics and for kids that need advanced surgeries.

I also forgot to say in main post that women who abort kids and act like good Samaritans who "deeply cared about future of that murdered baby" are lying cunts with no shame, they aborted it because it threatened their cock carousel, parties, binder sorting career and overall commodity, they'd rather continue to get raw dogged, drunk and drugged out than live with consequences or a bit of responsibility for once in their lives. Nihilism, hedonism and materialism is all they know.
Let me guess... Portugal

Someone I know died,slather me with attention.

U should get the nobel prize in economics 4 this post tbh
A Holocaust is occurring and society doesn’t care. That’s toxic femininity and female privilege.
The 6 trillion babies killed erryday!

coz they want to look like victim not like killer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back