Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why the fuck are rednecks so god damn autistic/ irritable/ intolerant.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Blackpill because this needs to be said big time.
Hate anything they don't like. Hate progressiveness, and call it pussiness or something, and Hate geek culture. Think common sense can get you to the moon... common sense > professional graduate school training... as if some people are naturally inborn with superior instincts. Like what in the fuck.

There is reason why they called `redNECKS` they were peasants of WASPs and so they are not educated well

They arent,you are just a jealous yanki.

Also that vid is full of shit.

There is reason why they called `redNECKS` they were peasants of WASPs and so they are not educated well
Americans in general are just the peasant descendants of the old world.
Which is why I laugh at stormcucks/afrocentrists who act as if their ancestors were noble when they were historically gutter trash

Americans in general are just the peasant descendants of the old world.
Which is why I laugh at stormcucks/afrocentrists who act as if their ancestors were noble when they were historically gutter trash
Go back to eating mud cakes Abdul

cope harder cletus, your ancestors were the niggers of europe
I would rather be a low class European than be from whatever shithole irrelevant country your ancestors are from. You sound jealous and petty, that's not a good look for you

You're proving your point with that kike shows ?
Did you meet "rednecks" in real life or only through internet ?

Iresh r subhuman

I would rather be a low class European than be from whatever shithole irrelevant country your ancestors are from. You sound jealous and petty, that's not a good look for you
stating historical truth makes me petty?
get off my dick bro

stating historical truth makes me petty?
get off my dick bro
You haven't proven shit, you've just acted like a shitflinging nigger. Trust me the lowest class person in europe is better than the highest class in whatever shithole you are from.

I love rednecks tbh

Condescending liberal elitists from the west coast are more insufferable.

You haven't proven shit, you've just acted like a shitflinging nigger. Trust me the lowest class person in europe is better than the highest class in whatever shithole you are from.
prove what? it's common knowledge that Europeans that emigrated to america were lower class workers. why else would they throw their lives away? they were tired of their shit lives in europe and ended up mixing with other Europeans to create you

that's a huge contrast to stormcopers LARPing as vikangz and visgoths

and stop with the red herrings

Blackpill because this needs to be said big time.
Hate anything they don't like. Hate progressiveness, and call it pussiness or something, and Hate geek culture. Think common sense can get you to the moon... common sense > professional graduate school training... as if some people are naturally inborn with superior instincts. Like what in the fuck.

Because they are European scum that couldn't live in Europe with law and order. So they went to America to start a new life or just for adventures sake. The first settlers were the bottom of European society...

Fucking this.
A redneck would be fun to be around, the opposite of a low t cuck.

Worst thing. They are inbreds. Incestry is worse than dysgenics.

You're proving your point with that kike shows ?
Did you meet "rednecks" in real life or only through internet ?
REDNECKS as in real people/ life/
Because they are European scum that couldn't live in Europe with law and order. So they went to America to start a new life or just for adventures sake. The first settlers were the bottom of European society...
And now Europe is in ruin from humanitarian social obligation tyrannizing them.

Facts, redneck white trash treat me, an ethnic subhuman Manlet with more respect than west coast liberal women. Often redneck women will bring me meals when I was in the south during Christmas break. There nice people overall.

My short time in Louisiana taught me the redneck lifestyle has a lot of charm, and warmness about it. I'm a yank that lives up north now. The north is full of faggots, queers, purple haired dykes. While I was in Louisiana I witnessed a man with SS bolts tatted to his face. He treated me with respect even though I was clearly a beaner.

In the north you get no respect if you are not of the leftist hive-mind. Fuck education anyway. What does education get you these days? Not a damn thing. Skilled trades are where it's at. Everyone knows it. Go to University, and rack up that debt. The Universities are full of whoremongerers, communist, hippy - gypsies and sodomites.

I'm saving up for a truck, and a trailer because I'm looking for the redneck lifestyle. As soon as I get my trailer I'm going to dixie. The North is full of faggots, queers, and cucks. More so than the south.

Do you want to know why they hate everything they don't understand? It's simple, because they are fucking their cousins and spawning retarded children.

As a non-americancel, i like rednecks for some reason ngl.

Rednecks are ugly and fellow incels, however they lose inceldom by fucking their little sisters.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back