Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why the Defeat of Russia Will Be Beneficial to Incels

Clarus

Clarus

Recruit
★★★
Russia prior to the war had a female to male ratio of 100:86. As the war proceeded, hundreds of thousands of Russian males fled the country, and many were drafted to fight in the war.

Russia has utilized human wave tactics and relied on poorly trained mobilized conscripts. As a result, the death toll is very high. The total of Russian soldiers killed in Ukraine has now reached over 250,000.

image.png

What does this mean for the future? The female to male ratio in Russia is likely to continue to grow. Additionally, once Ukraine defeats Russia, Russia is likely to undergo civil war like what happened during World War 1. This will lead to more Russian males dying, leading to increased imbalance in this ratio.

This means many women from Russia will be seeking new mates. Incels can maybe learn Russian and move to the new countries that form after Russia splits apart.

Additionally, Russia is likely to want to westernize after defeat in order to build relations and to avoid being punished harshly for war crimes, this means incels from the West may be more accepted here, and it provides a better alternative than SEAmaxxing.

Zelensky supports LGBTQ+ and the feminist agenda.

Zelensky supports LGBTQ+ and the feminist agenda.

Winning the war is a priority over those.

Also, it should be understood that Russia isn't a shield against any type of degeneracy. They have extremely high poverty, very widespread alcohol usage, no NEETbux (people had to search trash for food). Putin sent a lot of his own incels to die (Though Western incels can benefit later)

Gigacope the deathtoll nowhere near 250K

Close to 50K at the worst

Last edited:
Gigacope the deathtoll nowhere near 250K

Close to 25K at best

People have analyzed the funerals and death money they paid out in Russia, as well as extrapolated death numbers based on destroyed equipment and wiped out occupants in areas, so it's said to actually be pretty close.

If they had only lost 25,000, they would not have had to mobilize over 300,000+ people last year. Putin was trying to avoid causing unrest in his own populace for a while, so he only mobilized because he absolutely had to. He's been calling the war in Ukraine a special operation to try to downplay it, so needing to mobilize 300,000 soldiers for such a "special operation" shows the actual losses are very high.

They also raised the maximum age to conscription again. Such desperate measure wouldn't be necessary if they had only lost 25,000 and still had hundreds of thousands left.

People have analyzed the funerals and death money they paid out in Russia, as well as extrapolated death numbers based on destroyed equipment and wiped out occupants in areas, so it's said to actually be pretty close.

If they had only lost 25,000, they would not have had to mobilize over 300,000+ people last year. Putin was trying to avoid causing unrest in his own populace for a while, so he only mobilized because he absolutely had to. He's been calling the war in Ukraine a special operation to try to downplay it, so needing to mobilize 300,000 soldiers for such a "special operation" shows the actual losses are very high.

They also raised the maximum age to conscription again. Such desperate measure wouldn't be necessary if they had only lost 25,000 and still had hundreds of thousands left.

Cope harder boyo
At worst it is close to 50K

Those who died were from Far Eastern Russia and non-whites sadly

Brutall racepilll

No. I hope that contries like usa and france take what they deserve. The balance of power must change.

Cope harder boyo
At worst it is close to 50K

Those who died were from Far Eastern Russia and non-whites sadly

Brutall racepilll

50,000 would still be quite a significant amount, remember in Afghanistan in 10 years Russia only lost 10,000. It's true most are from East Siberia and ethnic minorities in Russia, but it means once Putin runs out of these he will have to mobilize more in Moscow and St. Petersburg. However the reality is that Putin wanted this war to end fast and not have to mobilize, so if he's calling upon 300,000, still raising the age of conscription, and continuing covert mobilization, it does point that the death toll is in the hundreds of thousands. If their losses were small and the war was going well they wouldn't resort to those measures, as it would be unnecessary to cause strife in the population.

Fuck of msm-brainwashed cuckraine supporter. I hope Russia fucks up cuckraine good.

50,000 would still be quite a significant amount, remember in Afghanistan in 10 years Russia only lost 10,000. It's true most are from East Siberia and ethnic minorities in Russia, but it means once Putin runs out of these he will have to mobilize more in Moscow and St. Petersburg. However the reality is that Putin wanted this war to end fast and not have to mobilize, so if he's calling upon 300,000, still raising the age of conscription, and continuing covert mobilization, it does point that the death toll is in the hundreds of thousands. If their losses were small and the war was going well they wouldn't resort to those measures, as it would be unnecessary to cause strife in the population.
closer to mcnamara program in vietnam

Brutall

Ukriane is a former Soviet Republic that has transformed into a liberal democracy, this new liberal nation doesn't deserve to exist, the based Russian Federation is entitled to Ukriane, fuck their independence

Ukriane is a former Soviet Republic that has transformed into a liberal democracy, this new liberal nation doesn't deserve to exist, the based Russian Federation is entitled to Ukriane, fuck their independence
muh kyiv in 3 days :soy:

image.png

It's ovER for Russiancels

It's ovER for Russiancels

:feels: :soy: :feelsjuice:

The invasion was nothing more than a massive land grab by the Russian oligarchy, Prigozhin charged, designed to enrich the country’s powerful elites while poor Russians served as cannon fodder. Russian claims that a Nazi regime in Ukraine, backed by NATO, was about to attack Russia were lies, Prigozhin said. The war was started by the Russian oligarchy to benefit themselves and gain power. In his rant, Prigozhin did not criticize Russian President Vladimir Putin by name, focusing instead on the broader Russian elite, and specifically on his personal enemy Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu.

Shut up ukrainefaggot

Both are puppets of the j00s, so I don't support neither of them.

I support Ukraininen cels and Russian cels, many of wh0m don't want to fight at those wars and are pressured both physiclly and psyhollogicly to fight in those stupid wars.

Just so you know, shaming is strong is Slavlands (In the male direction at least)

muh kyiv in 3 days :soy:

image.png
And zelensky promised to retake lost in 2022 cities. Apart from Kherson and some small cities, all significant cities ( like Mariupol, Berdyansk, Melitopol, Severodoneck, Lysychansk, Bakhmut ) are still under Russian control.
Muh Crimea in 2023.

Additionally, Russia is likely to want to westernize after defeat in order to build relations and to avoid being punished harshly for war crimes, this means incels from the West may be more accepted here, and it provides a better alternative than SEAmaxxing.
True, Moscow post-SU collapse was the easiest place to ascend in
As a tourist you enjoy a protected status and huge halo
Depending on how things end up I wouldn't mind visiting Muscovy or Ukraine, but I'm not as optimistic as OP

Based anti Russian. Followed. Ignore the Putin Cucks above

"It's an ugly game but it's beautiful bruv"

In all seriousness though Russian foids are horrible unless you can tame them without kowtowing to them.

"It's an ugly game but it's beautiful bruv"

In all seriousness though Russian foids are horrible unless you can tame them without kowtowing to them.
Just beat them theory.

I support Ukraininen cels and Russian cels, many of wh0m don't want to fight at those wars and are pressured both physiclly and psyhollogicly to fight in those stupid wars.

Just so you know, shaming is strong is Slavlands (In the male direction at least)
The only right take on this war. Why die for the Chads and whores in your country?

The young attractive foids will just flee to western Europe to continue to fuck chads only.

Russia is the most rotten society on earth. It has the most corruption in all of europe, the highest abortion rate ( muh Putin is so based) in the world, the worst prisons, ZERO freedom of speech, highest alcoholism rates, etc You people have no idea....Russia is an absolute SHITHOLE.

Based anti Russian. Followed. Ignore the Putin Cucks above
Russia is the most rotten society on earth. It has the most corruption in all of europe, the highest abortion rate ( muh Putin is so based) in the world, the worst prisons, ZERO freedom of speech, highest alcoholism rates, etc You people have no idea....Russia is an absolute SHITHOLE.
It’s funny how many people on this forum dicksuck a country that LITERALLY venerates bolshevism and spreads BLM-like rhetoric calling anyone they disagree with a nazi

As ruscel I can say that it won't affect our incels. If Ivan the beta dies at war it doesn't stop foids from chasing chads

They rather fuck dogs or sewer rats than date someone below 9/10 face 6'4 height

Why do we need Russian women when there are a huge number of Ukrainian whores who left Ukraine? Their men are locked in their own country and doomed to die.

jfl jewkranians are too desperate about the digjtal war they feel the need go spread propaganda here

It’s funny how many people on this forum dicksuck a country that LITERALLY venerates bolshevism and spreads BLM-like rhetoric calling anyone they disagree with a nazi
im not picking sides here, i dont give a fuck who wins the war. but to call russia a good place or based is just not reality. i seea lot of people sucking putins dick but i just dont see why.

I should order some slavic foid since we are at it

As almost every anti-Russian poster, you just made things up.

Xhckkd34e1s91

Some leftists call Russia fascist. Aslo that is worse than promoting lgbt disease ridden degeneracy like the West does?

im not picking sides here, i dont give a fuck who wins the war. but to call russia a good place or based is just not reality. i seea lot of people sucking putins dick but i just dont see why.
It's not about Putin. It's about rudeness of the West and NATO who only seek their interests and ignore others interests. You probably dont like being completely disrespected by others?
In 1990-1991 Western politicians claimed that NATO will not spread to the East. And in 2004 they were on the Russian borders even wanting to absorb Ukraine and Georgia.

Some leftists call Russia fascist. Aslo that is worse than promoting lgbt disease ridden degeneracy like the West does?
It's a post-soviet mafia state that has no ideology beyond corruption and incompetence. Russia is being held back by its own leadership.

Life is luck .

Maybe the war will proliferate through the whole world . People are to ignorant , they Need wake Up calls "

I am just here to mention that I want both governments to lose, because I highly dislike the Russian and Ukrainian military and government complex alike. Of course I want them to stop dying for these nationalist reasons, there is a much greater purpose in life than fighting for man-made borders.

It's a post-soviet mafia state that has no ideology beyond corruption and incompetence. Russia is being held back by its own leadership.
I know the same post-Soviet mafia states filled with injustice, corruption and degeneracy but because they are 'good goys' in EU and NATO, West pretends that they are 'democratic'.
What is worse: then you call thief a thief or when you are forced to pretend that he is a law abiding citizen?

I know the same post-Soviet mafia states filled with injustice, corruption and degeneracy but because they are 'good goys' in EU and NATO, West pretends that they are 'democratic'.
What is worse: then you call thief a thief or when you are forced to pretend that he is a law abiding citizen?
The Visegrad group is doing pretty well. EU and NATO tried and failed to assimilate them into the global homo borg.

Biggest cope I ever read recently. There are huge casualties on both sides. Yet vast majority of young men in Russia and Ukraine are single. It doesn't matter if you don't want to accept the blackpill, blackpill comes to collect no matter you want it or don't. Russian and Ukranian whores are Chad only!