Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the anti-Jewish sentiment here?

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Many Jews would be incels too if not for their cultural approval of arranged marriage.

article-0-128400E7000005DC-353_468x595.jpg

women-glasses.jpg

Because they ruin their host nations and complain when they get kicked out, as has happened hundreds of times throughout recorded history.

OY VEY ITS JUST A STEREOTYPE!

Maybe because if you're able to swallow the black pill the red pill is far easier to swallow. Hence our knowledge of what they have done throughout history.

Because if Jews are responsible for one's misery, there is an easy solution: killing them.

They don't want to admit that the problem is far more complicated

It's almost like we're going to resent the people that brought Western culture to its current depraved state and then to rub salt in the wound they control the media that demonizes us for what is only our natural response to the way things have become.

Because if Jews are responsible for one's misery, there is an easy solution: killing them.

They don't want to admit that the problem is far more complicated

We cannot ignore what happens to nations once Jews establish cultural dominance. Degeneracy. Look at Berlin during the 1920's after they were betrayed by German Jews so they can get the land of Israel back.

It's almost like we're going to resent the people that brought Western culture to its current depraved state and then to rub salt in the wound they control the media that demonizes us for what is only our natural response to the way things have become.
BULL. It's atheism that caused this, not Jews

You can find as many (if not more) goys who pushed and are pushing for mass immigration. Is Angela Merkel Jewish?
Merkel and especially Martin Schulz are as crypto-Jew as you can get. These phenotypes aren't a thing by accident

You can find as many (if not more) goys who pushed and are pushing for mass immigration. Is Angela Merkel Jewish?

I wouldn't be surprised if she is

Well let's see:
Takes over financial institutions, tries to change a countries innate traits through forced mass importation of incompatible filth to destroy said country to annihilate the white man which is seen as biggest rival in terms of world control.

Any time criticism is aimed at this group, screams anti semitism non stop, pushes race mixing while making sure not to do so itself; heavily vets potential mate material to look for social/financial benefit .

In doing all of these actions, throws own ppl that are lower tier (non connected Jews) under the bus to bear the brunt of everybodies anger at this group.

Gets kicked out of countries over 100 times throughout history, must be everyone else that is the problem right?

Pushes feminism under the guise of equality for all with the real intention of getting the other half the population to wage slave until death and lower the birthrate of whites which fulfills two goals: Create illusion of necessity to bring in third worlders due to low birthrate and race mix everyone to create mass underclass of ppl within' a few generations that they can lord over. Read kalergi plan.

Or maybe ppl just choose to nazi because why not.

BULL. It's atheism that caused this, not Jews
The vast majority of Western Jews are only ethnically Jewish. The average American Jew is very likely to be an atheist, and atheist Jews-by-birth account for a disproportionate part of the anti-Christian movement.
Well let's see:
Takes over financial institutions, tries to change a countries innate traits through forced mass importation of incompatible filth to destroy said country to annihilate the white man which is seen as biggest rival in terms of world control.

Any time criticism is aimed at this group, screams anti semitism non stop, pushes race mixing while making sure to do so itself; heavily vets potential mate material to look for social/financial benefit .

In doing all of these actions, throws own ppl that are lower tier (non connected Jews) under the bus to bear the brunt of everybodies anger at this group.

Gets kicked out of countries over 100 times throughout history, must be everyone else that is the problem right?

Pushes feminism under the guise of equality for all with the real intention of getting the other half the population to wage slave until death and lower the birthrate of whites which fulfills two goals: Create illusion of necessity to bring in third worlders due to low birthrate and race mix everyone to create mass underclass of ppl within' a few generations that they can lord over. Read kalergi plan.

Or maybe ppl just choose to nazi because why not.
No no no look at this one evil world leader who isn't Jewish see Jews are the greatest nice try antisemite loser

The vast majority of Western Jews are only ethnically Jewish. The average American Jew is very likely to be an atheist, and atheist Jews-by-birth account for a disproportionate part of the anti-Christian movement.

Don't worry, he will swallow the red pill soon enough.

Because the juden are the sorce of all problems, they are working with satan because they are his children.

Well let's see:
Jews are white

Jews are white

Are you Jewish or something? Also I don't hate all Jews obviously I'm just aware that they have an insane amount of power and use it wrongly imho.

Antisemites basically decide who is Jewish when it suits them, there's no actual evidence she's Jewish

She's Polish though, which may explain why she wants to destroy Germany :feelskek:

"The family of Angela Merkel, the Chancellor of Germany, is of German and Polish descent. Merkel was born Angela Dorothea Kasner on 17 July 1954 in Hamburg. The Kasner name is derived from Jan Kaźmierczak, a Pole from Poznań who lived in the 18th century."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Angela_Merkel?wprov=sfla1

Jews are white
It's interesting how they love to refer to themselves as white when they're constructing self-deprecating strawmen against the white race as a whole, but when they need to be oppressed they can remind everyone they're Jewish.

Jews are white

Jews are capable of shapeshifting between white and Jewish at their own discretion. Call out their white privilege and its suddenly "Im not white, im Jewish".

Are you Jewish or something? Also I don't hate all Jews obviously I'm just aware that they have an insane amount of power and use it wrongly imho.
I'm not Jewish. I am actually a former antisemite.

In general, defending the Jews by pointing out that goyim have fucked over the West too is like finding a lump of something brown in your cat's litter box, saying it's chocolate, but refusing to eat it when someone says it's shit

White or jewish?
The first video is retarded. Few Jews support Trump because few high iq, educated people support Trump in general. College-educated goys have massively voted against Trump but it doesn't count for antisemites.

Personally the (((powers that be))) are fucking themselves over if you ask me, nice cushy position at the top of the pyramid unyet they're still not content and flood us with incompatible ppl that hate them more so than Christians. If they think they'll be able to control them like the gentile then they're sorely mistaken. The dog will bite it's providers hand and then some. Well unless they're next level smart and have something along the lines of a black plague 2.0 altered to only target certain genetics waiting in the wing or a vaccine that is admistered beforehand to "the enlightened" only.

The first video is retarded. Few Jews support Trump because few high iq, educated people support Trump in general. College-educated goys have massively voted against Trump but it doesn't count for antisemites.

What? The first video is great, and its nothing to do with Trump. In fact its the exact opposite because the sign is repurposed from being "White men against <something>" with Trump tacked on the bottom as a separate bit of material.

And notice his reaction when called out for being Jewish, an awkward laugh and silence. Then when pressed further, a woman says "jews are still white" to which the guy disagrees, cites a reason, and the Jewish sign holder AGREES with him that jews aren't white.

Its one of my favorite videos on the internet tbh. Its the most Jewish thing in existence.

In retrospect, their drive for progressive policies, as to defend themselves from reactionary nationalism, with their control of the various kinds of media and academia is responsible for the current state of whoredom and society. Obviously, the average pleb jew doesn't take part in these "conspiracies". This being said, their tribalism and directional influence in media and academia should be extensively acknowledged and dismantled. Considering their effect in the last 100 years, I'd be happy if they are annihilated (even the 99.9% that are uninvolved) since it removes a certain malignant anti-incel influence and the future rist of that influence resurfacing.

It's "goyim".

Jews are the architects of Feminism and sexual revolution. Need I say more?

Any and all hate is a cope. Copes aren't bad, but they're copes.

Mass immgiration is good as the increased labor lets the central banks boost stock prices.

Lol, most of the "immigrants" you see in Europe don't do any "labor", instead, they live off a welfare, contributing nothing to the economy, in fact, they are a strain to the economy. Not to mention all the cultural and ethnic destructions they cause. Plus, crime rates.

Lol, most of the "immigrants" you see in Europe don't do any "labor", instead, they live off a welfare, contributing nothing to the economy, in fact, they are a strain to the economy. Not to mention all the cultural and ethnic destructions they cause. Plus, crime rates.

Then why do big corporations push for their entry?

Some of the immigrants work, most of them live for free, I guess big corporations just didn't see the bigger picture here and they thought those kinds of immigrants will actually work. But, mostly politicians/organizations push for their entry.

This is the lowest IQ thing I've read here in a long time. I don't believe you used to be anti semite after making this statement. Jews have infiltrated higher education with Marxist trash.

I think it's for the cheap workforce. The majority are violent and won't work nor fit in a civilized society, but there are the ones who will serve as cheap labor (native europeans often don't do that type of work).
It's a cruel and imediate solution for the shrinking population in europe tbh. And after one generation the population will likely shrink again (when immigrants integrate to the culture they will not have 10+ children).

I live in Brooklyn, NY. The Jews gave me a lot of trouble. I have personal experience.
They march for Black Lives Matter, but they don't march when Whites get killed by Blacks.
They support Indigenous American Indians, but not Indigenous European People.
They talk about The Holocaust, but not about the millions of Whites killed by The Communists.
Jesus was a jew. His followers, also Jewish, killed many Pagan Whites.
I met a Jew, who said PALESTINIANS deserve a homeland. I told him Whites deserve a homeland too. He called me a Nazi. I mean thanks for the compliment.

Because losers always tend to blame other people in their problems.
The truth is very simple: Women are wired to love only chad because every pregnancy is taking them out for about 2 years. So they are wired to choose the best men around. Today's situation is the natural one. Arranged marriage and monogamy "every incel has a girl" is unnatural. You as an incel doomed to spend all your life with a woman that hates every bit of you because you are not chad. Do you really want it? I don't.

Well, that follows if you buy into the notion their behavior is dictated entirely by their DNA (so that it makes sense to get rid of baby Moshe since the chances of him turning into a subversive are very high).

I mean, someone like Kevin McDonald is not really an hateful person but if you accept his "evolutionary" explanation for their double morality and subversive activities that doesn't leave much room besides either dispersion if not outright genocide. A lot of alt-right people don't understand that this explanation is not acceptable for most (and for good reasons). If acknowledging Jewish behavior implies one must also believe Jews are evil by race than you will simply alienate the vast majority of people.

In truth, Jewish behavior is easily explained by their culture and history, with race playing only an indirect role (in the sense their race does determine certain aspects of their behavior but only in a neutral sense. Racial differences are completely relative and they are never either good or bad in and of themselves, they merely determine the "style" in which an individual of a given race expresses himself or herself. As a way of analogy, think of the differences between men and women, and how those differences determine the specific "evil" each sex may commit but not the evilness itself. Thus, a man will more likely to use violence than a woman but being violent has nothing to do with masculinity as such, it is merely an abuse of it. The moral failing lies in the individual, not his "gender"). In this respect, i would argue people like E. Micheal Jones offer a much more palatable explanation for the way Jews behave, whether you agree with his Catholic bias or not:

http://www.balderexlibris.com/index...ionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History

The so called "Jewish race" is an ideologically construct that has roots on a theological construct that has been the foundation for Jewish identity for almost two thousand years. In order to understand the Jews you only have to read their religious books, which many Jews had begun taking literally, which in its turn is what spurred the advent of Christianity. His argument regarding the rejection of Logos has very profound implications, perhaps more so than what E. Micheal Jones understands. My "awakening" to the Jews came when i first read the works of Otto Weininger, according to whom Jews had a tendency to scorn and deride the "Good", which is a very serious charge if you understand what that means. To reject Logos means not only to reject rationality but also every manifestation of the ideal and the formal, and thus everything in this earth that is lofty, great and beautiful, hence, the overrepresentation of Jews in every post-modernistic endeavour. But this is only a result of their cultural and religious deviation, a deviation which is extremely difficult to correct because of their profound attachment to their identity.

Which brings me to another problem with the alt-right. Their inability to understand they cannot provide for whites what Jews have for themselves. Indeed, Nazism was ultimately nothing but Zionism for Aryans. The emphasis on race, the use of the Swastika, an ancestral Aryan symbol that most Europeans felt no actual connection to (unlike the star of David for Jews), all point to an effort to emulate the Jews and fight them on their own terms. This effort was doomed not merely because the understanding the Nazis had of race was excessively materialistic and ignorant of much of what constituted the Aryan spirit (for the most part, Nazis merely ended up confusing race for caste), but also because they could not create for whites what Jews had for literally thousand of years. Jewish indemnity is at the core of their culture and religion. That wasn't the case for Europeans and "uniting" whites in the way Jews are united was impossible then as it is now. There is only one identity that can be used to unite Europeans in a single front, and that is Christianity, which the Nazis hated.

Last edited: