Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can anyone make a pro anti-semitism argument that isn't insane or stupid?

I do wonder if Israel has incels. If it has low incel ratio it might be the best place on Earth

It's literally not real, ask anyone to give you a good sound argument for it and they'll start posting a bunch of random schizo pics with people with stars of david under them, interview with delusional rabbis, quotes from the talmud, those three antisemitic famous books, hitler...
There's only one explanation, it's really just people blaming X group for their problems, see to deal with the reality that people might decapitate them, people in power or rich class found a way to blame groups and scapegoat them throughout all history, jews was one of them, blacks is another, communists is another, capitalists is another (in communist societies) etc
Look up who started this shit to begin with, henry ford, a millionaire instead of taking the blame for the suffering he creates from exploitation instead he writes books demonizing some other group, same shit with the tsar of russia, add on to that the already preexisting antisemitism based on the difference of religion alone and you get the holocaust and pogroms that occured across the whole world in the last century
The truth is that modern neonazis and white nationalists etc don't wanna reconcile with the reality that white capitalists have failed them and their nations, why would they? that'd make them a cuck communist or something similar, instead they cling onto white capitalists thinking that they will save their societies and their lives, the reality is the white capitalist is as eager to sell them out for that cheap immigrant labour, ready to normalize those foreign races to society through advertising multiculturalism constantly, all for profit, these rich capitalists worship nothing but money, not race, not your traditions, and they do everything to maximize the profits.
But will they listen ? Nah, they continue in the tradition of their forefathers, blaming the problems the people in power created on some foreign quasipotent group (may it be the jews, the 13th families, freemasons, illuminati...), reaching no success in stopping or fixing anything.
I see

It's literally not real, ask anyone to give you a good sound argument for it and they'll start posting a bunch of random schizo pics with people with stars of david under them, interview with delusional rabbis, quotes from the talmud, those three antisemitic famous books, hitler...
There's only one explanation, it's really just people blaming X group for their problems, see to deal with the reality that people might decapitate them, people in power or rich class found a way to blame groups and scapegoat them throughout all history, jews was one of them, blacks is another, communists is another, capitalists is another (in communist societies) etc
Look up who started this shit to begin with, henry ford, a millionaire instead of taking the blame for the suffering he creates from exploitation instead he writes books demonizing some other group, same shit with the tsar of russia, add on to that the already preexisting antisemitism based on the difference of religion alone and you get the holocaust and pogroms that occured across the whole world in the last century
The truth is that modern neonazis and white nationalists etc don't wanna reconcile with the reality that white capitalists have failed them and their nations, why would they? that'd make them a cuck communist or something similar, instead they cling onto white capitalists thinking that they will save their societies and their lives, the reality is the white capitalist is as eager to sell them out for that cheap immigrant labour, ready to normalize those foreign races to society through advertising multiculturalism constantly, all for profit, these rich capitalists worship nothing but money, not race, not your traditions, and they do everything to maximize the profits.
But will they listen ? Nah, they continue in the tradition of their forefathers, blaming the problems the people in power created on some foreign quasipotent group (may it be the jews, the 13th families, freemasons, illuminati...), reaching no success in stopping or fixing anything.
Based and realitypilled

But, also, the Talmud does say some pretty troubling stuff. If jews who followed that book to the letter were in power, I'd be worried.

You're spot-on about scapegoating, though

Jews started communism and jews run communism
People have a such hard time accepting that there is a group of people in the world who were persecuted all over the world, all throughout history, and have been expelled from over 100 countries (total coincidence bro, everyone must be anti-Semitic), because they have a religion where their god tells them they're mankind's super race and that they have the God-given right to lord over everyone and treat them like cattle. They have a hard time accepting that a such a group would act against their interest and that they would conspire machinations against their nations and their peoples. When a group considers themselves masters over every other group of humans, everyone who isn't them is seen as cattle to be used and exploited, and sees themselves as above reproach (and also have laws that jail you for criticizing them, btw) is it truly any wonder why people all the world would, at the very least, dislike them?

Some are seriously asking in 2024 why people don't like Jews? JFL

Last edited:
Based and realitypilled

But, also, the Talmud does say some pretty troubling stuff. If jews who followed that book to the letter were in power, I'd be worried.

You're spot-on about scapegoating, though
Yes it does say unhinged shit, so does islam about non muslims (kaffir), so does christianity about the sinful, the gays, whatever tf
something all religions do but only jews get a bad rep for it ? also majority of jews are atheists and don't buy that bs anyway, so even then they're literally the group that should be least scrutinized for some bs religious book written in desert times.

Yes it does say unhinged shit, so does islam about non muslims (kaffir), so does christianity about the sinful, the gays, whatever tf
something all religions do but only jews get a bad rep for it ? also majority of jews are atheists and don't buy that bs anyway, so even then they're literally the group that should be least scrutinized for some bs religious book written in desert times.
I suppose. But you can't peer into the mind of every jew, can ya?

"Whtie capitalists"
You literally do the same shit you claim we're doing but instead of blaming jews you blame white capitalists. Unlike us you don't bring any receipts to prove it though. Tell me what benefit do the white capitalists have from making the term "it's ok to be white" a hatecrime? What white capitalist thought it would be a good idea to shove racemixxing propaganda in all their entertainment despite huge backlash? This is the most lazy, leftwing, simplistic, boomer talking point I hear all the time from people who have checked out of politics a long time ago.

Because some Jews are secular atheists, their religion gets a pass, while the other Abrahamic religions continuously get lambasted?

Kike detected.

>Immediately blames Whites.

@DarkStarDown Get a load of this horseshit.
I've been browsing /Pol/, .org, .is since 2017 just never wanted to make an account until now. I barely ever posted on /Pol/ as well.
Keep coping though, whatever you can say instead of dealing with the reality.
I also blamed RICH whites, but you're blind to that, ofc the average white has nothing to do with it, just another victim of a retarded system.

I've been browsing /Pol/, .org, .is since 2017 just never wanted to make an account until now. I barely ever posted on /Pol/ as well.
Keep coping though, whatever you can say instead of dealing with the reality.
I also blamed RICH whites, but you're blind to that, ofc the average white has nothing to do with it, just another victim of a retarded system.
There it fucking is. First it was being an OGcel in .org. Then the stories switched to /r/incels. Then it reverted a bit earlier back to PUA forums in 2016. And now it's /pol/. This must be fulltimeJew's new account. It's always the same fucking story with these faggots. "I used to be _____ in ____."

GTFOH with that shit, nobody cares or believes it. You're here in this forum now and you're GrAY.

@DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo

iu

Because some Jews are secular atheists, their religion gets a pass, while the other Abrahamic religions continuously get lambasted?

Kike detected.
I'm not a kike also stop strawmanning i said MAJORITY not some jfl, they get a pass if they're not religious, why tf would you blame an atheist arab for islamic bullshit when he dgaf about it, his name is still mohammad but he drinks and fucks and lives like any other western person lmao at this.

You literally do the same shit you claim we're doing but instead of blaming jews you blame white capitalists. Unlike us you don't bring any receipts to prove it though. Tell me what benefit do the white capitalists have from making the term "it's ok to be white" a hatecrime? What white capitalist thought it would be a good idea to shove racemixxing propaganda in all their entertainment despite huge backlash? This is the most lazy, leftwing, simplistic, boomer talking point I hear all the time from people who have checked out of politics a long time ago.
I can just say capitalists, rich people, it doesn't matter what tf their race is, it just so happens the majority of rich people are white people in europeans and NA countries, they push what you deem as ''racemixxing'' when it's literally just a multicultural poster, why ? well because those immigrants from other races are cheap labor the capitalists get to exploit, so ofc said capitalist has to push such posters normalizing and forcing it down everyone's throat, manifacturing consent all for him to make more profit.

I'm not really that left wing, as in a communist, I don't believe that shit works, but reality is reality, jew or not the rich man will fuck you over.

There it fucking is. First it was being an OGcel in .org. Then the stories switched to /r/incels. Then it reverted a bit earlier back to PUA forums in 2016. And now it's /pol/. This must be fulltimeJew's new account. It's always the same fucking story with these faggots. "I used to be _____ in ____."

GTFOH with that shit, nobody cares or believes it. You're here in this forum now and you're GrAY.

@DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo

iu
Who gives a fuck about forum stats? you got anything to say to my arguments? retard lol
you brought that shit up so I answered and yes I've been lurking on here and I wasn't sure to make an account cause of the strict ban plus 1 account policies, I've never made an account before this one. So either answer what I'm saying or pipe the fuck down lol

I can just say capitalists, rich people, it doesn't matter what tf their race is, it just so happens the majority of rich people are white people in europeans and NA countries, they push what you deem as ''racemixxing'' when it's literally just a multicultural poster, why ? well because those immigrants from other races are cheap labor the capitalists get to exploit, so ofc said capitalist has to push such posters normalizing and forcing it down everyone's throat, manifacturing consent all for him to make more profit.

I'm not really that left wing, as in a communist, I don't believe that shit works, but reality is reality, jew or not the rich man will fuck you over.
That's the explanation? They push racemixxing propaganda because otherwise Achmed and Juan won't be flooding our borders?

The whtie capitalists bribed Schlomo and Achmed to oppose nationalism in Europe I guess.

That's the explanation? They push racemixxing propaganda because otherwise Achmed and Juan won't be flooding our borders?
Yeah because otherwise you'd have a population of people highly opposed to immigration, stopping it, killing their profits and working for much higher rates. You want to be in denial then be in denial, but the explanation is right there, I'm sure you'll keep on thinking some shlomo from tel aviv is the reason everything sucks, to each their cope i guess.

I'm not a kike
iu

also stop strawmanning i said MAJORITY not some jfl, they get a pass if they're not religious, why tf would you blame an atheist arab for islamic bullshit when he dgaf about it, his name is still mohammad but he drinks and fucks and lives like any other western person lmao at this.
What the fuck are you talking about? First, how do you know it's the majority? Are there stats that say >50% of Jews worldwide are secular atheists? And second, why does it matter if it's a minority of a majority? Judaism gets a break because "muh holocaust" and "muh oy vey! anti-Semitism!", muzzies continuously get shit for 9/11, and everyone openly shits on christianity without any repercussions.

This must be a new psyop from the ADL or JIDF.

Yeah because otherwise you'd have a population of people highly opposed to immigration, stopping it, killing their profits and working for much higher rates. You want to be in denial then be in denial, but the explanation is right there, I'm sure you'll keep on thinking some shlomo from tel aviv is the reason everything sucks, to each their cope i guess.
Right so they make less money now but hope for a long-term brainwashing effect that will slowly make white people more open to racemixing and open borders so they can make more money in the future by saving a few 100 bucks on Achmeds salary as the janitor in their Hollywood studios, sounds legit. Of course none of these leftist conspiracy theories need any sources this is all common sense.

Those same "rich white capitalists in Hollywood" make anti-family propaganda and pro-lgbtq propaganda. Wouldn't those things decrease the labour force and thus raise the demand and their wages?

iu

What the fuck are you talking about? First, how do you know it's the majority? Are there stats that say >50% of Jews worldwide are secular atheists? And second, why does it matter if it's a minority of a majority? Judaism gets a break because "muh holocaust" and "muh oy vey! anti-Semitism!", muzzies continuously get shit for 9/11, and everyone openly shits on christianity without any repercussions.

This must be a new psyop from the ADL or JIDF.
I'm not jewish, I'm indigenous and non religious
The reason judaism gets that is because you people can't separate jews the ethnicity from jews the religious people. So you lump them all in one and yeah retard there is stats about their irreligiosity for decades now, you ever wonder why it's the only shithole in that area that allows lgbt rights and separates religion from law lol

Right so they make less money now but hope for a long-term brainwashing effect that will slowly make white people more open to racemixing and open borders so they can make more money in the future by saving a few 100 bucks on Achmeds salary as the janitor in their Hollywood studios, sounds legit. Of course none of these leftist conspiracy theories need any sources this is all common sense.

Those same "rich white capitalists in Hollywood" make anti-family propaganda and pro-lgbtq propaganda. Wouldn't those things decrease the labour force and thus raise the demand and their wages?
You can literally look up that every single big coroporation does cheap labour and offshoring to maximize profits, it looks small to you when you say 1 example of saving a few bucks on one person, but multiply it by the hundred thousand employees and you get millions in margins of profits, this is exactly why they're rich and you're not, you can't think like a greedy little fucker.
could it just be that hollywood is just a product of it's time ? nowadays people don't care about having a family cause of modernity, that same hollywood 50 years ago gave us movies about family and had no lgbtq bs in them, tell me why ? at what point did the jews suddenly take over and flip everything up ?
Literally everyone. There are too many of you fucking larps and trolls.
Well I'm telling you I'm neither one of those but whatever

People have a such hard time accepting that there is a group of people in the world who were persecuted all over the world, all throughout history, and have been expelled from over 100 countries (total coincidence bro, everyone must be anti-Semitic), because they have a religion where their god tells them they're mankind's super race and that they have the God-given right to lord over everyone and treat them like cattle. They have a hard time accepting that a such a group would act against their interest and that they would conspire machinations against their nations and their peoples. When a group considers themselves masters over every other group of humans, everyone who isn't them as cattle to be used and exploited, and sees themselves as above reproach (and also have laws that jail you for criticizing them, btw) is it truly any wonder why people all the world would, at the very least, dislike them?

Exactly. Also the point of them being "chosen" was so that the Messiah(Jesus) would come from a great nation. After they rejected the Messiah, They are not longer 'chosen".

Last edited:
I'm not jewish, I'm indigenous and non religious
OK, sure. Granted.

The reason judaism gets that is because you people can't separate jews the ethnicity from jews the religious people.
You really think that. This fucking guy. Someone tell him we have Jewcels on the forum. JFL

So you lump them all in one and yeah retard there is stats about their irreligiosity for decades now,
Then give them.

you ever wonder why it's the only shithole in that area that allows lgbt rights and separates religion from law lol
Your ignorance is on full display. Nearly every country in that area has a secular government. I don't know why felt the need to mention LGBT bullshit and bring that into this. Secularism is not liberalism.

:feelswhat:

People have a such hard time accepting that there is a group of people in the world who were persecuted all over the world, all throughout history, and have been expelled from over 100 countries (total coincidence bro, everyone must be anti-Semitic), because they have a religion where their god tells them they're mankind's super race and that they have the God-given right to lord over everyone and treat them like cattle. They have a hard time accepting that a such a group would act against their interest and that they would conspire machinations against their nations and their peoples. When a group considers themselves masters over every other group of humans, everyone who isn't them as cattle to be used and exploited, and sees themselves as above reproach (and also have laws that jail you for criticizing them, btw) is it truly any wonder why people all the world would, at the very least, dislike them?

Well hey!

Now someone's finally starting to make some sense! I get it now!

Why didn't you jut lead with this, dude?

You can literally look up that every single big coroporation does cheap labour and offshoring to maximize profits, it looks small to you when you say 1 example of saving a few bucks on one person, but multiply it by the hundred thousand employees and you get millions in margins of profits, this is exactly why they're rich and you're not, you can't think like a greedy little fucker.
could it just be that hollywood is just a product of it's time ? nowadays people don't care about having a family cause of modernity, that same hollywood 50 years ago gave us movies about family and had no lgbtq bs in them, tell me why ? at what point did the jews suddenly take over and flip everything up ?
I'm saying Hollywood doesn't really need a bunch of Mexicans does it? They're not benefiting from that cheap labor so why are they making the propaganda for it when it's clearly losing them money.

And no Hollywood putting niggers and fags in everything is not a product of it's time because there's an obvious backlash against it and there was a backlash against it 40 years ago too. Nobody likes ghostbusters 2, nobody likes the nigger in Assassins Creed, nobody likes them making Lara Croft look like a small titty dyke.

OK, sure. Granted.

You really think that. This fucking guy. JFL

Then give them.

Your ignorance is on full display. Nearly every country in that area has a secular government. I don't know why felt the need to mention LGBT bullshit and bring that into this. Secularism is not liberalism.

:feelswhat:
The middle east is majority theocracies with the exception of lebanon because they have a high percentage of christians.

Whatever studies im gonna post you're gonna discredit, but it's all known facts, jews are the least religious group out of all the three abrahamic religions.

I'm just gonna check out this is retarded.

Well hey!

Now someone's finally starting to make some sense! I get it now!

Why didn't you jut lead with this, dude?
:feelsseriously:

Because it's like saying that water is wet. Anyone who's had so much as had an inkling of curiosity would have done their own research and learned enough to get a fairly decent idea. You come in here asking that question and make yourself sound like a full-blown redditor who drinks the mainstream Kool-Aid and thinks what he's told to think.

I'm saying Hollywood doesn't really need a bunch of Mexicans does it? They're not benefiting from that cheap labor so why are they making the propaganda for it when it's clearly losing them money.

And no Hollywood putting niggers and fags in everything is not a product of it's time because there's an obvious backlash against it and there was a backlash against it 40 years ago too. Nobody likes ghostbusters 2, nobody likes the nigger in Assassins Creed, nobody likes them making Lara Croft look like a small titty dyke.
Hollywood is a product of it's time because nowadays lgbt are widely accepted in western society, lol 'nobody', nobody is just your right wing entourage you talk to and consume online, most normies don't give a shit.
Every industry needs and benefits from cheap labour. Hollywood included, what you call propaganda is a product of it's time and companies harping on the most normie opinions.

with the exception of lebanon because they have a high percentage of christians.
Wrong. I'm Lebanese. Because, of immigration the Christian population in Lebanon has gone down. We Went from the 'Paris of the middle east' to a complete shithole, all Thanks to britian bringing Jews to the middle East. And what has isreal having pride parades got to do with anything? Plenty, of Jews have said that they don't mind sacrificing their own people if gentiles are corrupted. And JFL if you think isreal is secular or democratic.

Last edited:
The middle east is majority theocracies with the exception of lebanon because they have a high percentage of christians.
No. There are only three theocracies: Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Iran. Saudi Arabia is being pushed hard into secularism with the current leader, MBS. Every other country in the region is either a secular country (democracy, dictatorship, whatever) or some non-theocratic monarchy where religion plays a non-governmental role.

Whatever studies im gonna post you're gonna discredit, but it's all known facts, jews are the least religious group out of all the three abrahamic religions.
Sure, whatever. I'll grant that it's the least religious of the three, even though Christianity is probably leading proportionally in terms of irreligiosity. But you made an empirical claim that the majority of Jews around the world are secular. Give us the figure.

I'm just gonna check out this is retarded.
Another day, another GrAY.

. There are only three theocracies: Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Iran. Saudi Arabia is being pushed hard into secularism with the current leader, MBS. Every other country in the region is either a secular country (democracy, dictatorship, whatever) or some non-theocratic monarchy where religion plays a non-governmental role.
Exactly

For me it's easy. Jews have raised several generations of socialists and intellectuals that proved disastrous for my own country and the rest of the world. Whether there is some zionist plot to subjugate other nations or not doesn't matter. There are "ordinary jewish people" who have nothing to do with this shit? Cool, doesn't matter. Israel is supposedly based ethnonationalist state with ethnocentric policies, high birth rates, bombing arabs, etc? Still doesn't matter. Even if most jews aren't responsible for any of this leftist chaos, all of them are still accountable. Don't know if this counts for anything in the way of anti-semitism.

Last edited:
People have a such hard time accepting that there is a group of people in the world who were persecuted all over the world, all throughout history, and have been expelled from over 100 countries (total coincidence bro, everyone must be anti-Semitic), because they have a religion where their god tells them they're mankind's super race and that they have the God-given right to lord over everyone and treat them like cattle. They have a hard time accepting that a such a group would act against their interest and that they would conspire machinations against their nations and their peoples. When a group considers themselves masters over every other group of humans, everyone who isn't them is seen as cattle to be used and exploited, and sees themselves as above reproach (and also have laws that jail you for criticizing them, btw) is it truly any wonder why people all the world would, at the very least, dislike them?

based

You come in here asking that question and make yourself sound like a full-blown redditor who drinks the mainstream Kool-Aid and thinks what he's told to think
Well yeah that's fairly accurate. I mean minus the reddit stuff. I fucking hate that website, man. Unironically 10x more toxic than incels.is.

You don't think for yourself? Seriously?

The Absolute State of Future Generations.
Fucks sake, man. Can I pay you ONE compliment without you coming down on me?

I'm just saying I was heavily brainwashed by the American public education system. At the end of high school, I was very, very, very pro federal government. Very Americapilled.

Alright now leave me alone.

Last edited:
No. There are only three theocracies: Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Iran. Saudi Arabia is being pushed hard into secularism with the current leader, MBS. Every other country in the region is either a secular country (democracy, dictatorship, whatever) or some non-theocratic monarchy where religion plays a non-governmental role.

Sure, whatever. I'll grant that it's the least religious of the three, even though Christianity is probably leading proportionally in terms of irreligiosity. But you made an empirical claim that the majority of Jews around the world are secular. Give us the figure.

Another day, another GrAY.
another day another REEEtard who thinks he has it all figured out, KYS NEET

Hollywood is a product of it's time because nowadays lgbt are widely accepted in western society, lol 'nobody', nobody is just your right wing entourage you talk to and consume online, most normies don't give a shit.
Every industry needs and benefits from cheap labour. Hollywood included, what you call propaganda is a product of it's time and companies harping on the most normie opinions.
You said it was racemixing propaganda to get more cheap labour first and now it's just a product of it's time? Seems like you don't have any real opinion on this and are just throwing shit at the wall hoping some of it sticks.

Fucks sake, man. Can I pay you ONE compliment without you coming down on me?
It wasn't. Besides, I don't want your compliments, I want you to understand (for your own good).

I'm just saying I was heavily brainwashed by the American public education system. At the end of high school, I was very, very, very pro federal government. Very Americapilled.
The school system did its job, but the good news is that you're starting to shake it off.

You said it was racemixing propaganda to get more cheap labour first and now it's just a product of it's time? Seems like you don't have any real opinion on this and are just throwing shit at the wall hoping some of it sticks.
It's both lmao
Ofc the companies will promote it, when half their staff is indian
Ofc society will produce it as a product of it's time, cause they're more multicultural and less racist now
I'm not throwing shit at anything you're just obtuse.

It's both lmao
Ofc the companies will promote it, when half their staff is indian
Ofc society will produce it as a product of it's time, cause they're more multicultural and less racist now
I'm not throwing shit at anything you're just obtuse.
And it's never just ideological propaganda right? Everyone was just hoping for ugly women in videogames and gay niggers kissing each other in their tv-shows. All totally just what the mostly straight and white audience wants. When fags like you can't even give an inch of good faith and yell the world "capitalism" 24/7 you know you're just dealing with some retarded communist infiltrator.

And it's never just ideological propaganda right? Everyone was just hoping for ugly women in videogames and gay niggers kissing each other in their tv-shows. All totally just what the mostly straight and white audience wants. When fags like you can't even give an inch of good faith and yell the world "capitalism" 24/7 you know you're just dealing with some retarded communist infiltrator.
Fuck no I'm not a communist but I just know those rich people don't give a shit about anything except profits, so they peddle down their narratives to please the masses etc, if you wanna think it's DA JEW that wants to destroy your race then go ahead believe in your cope, I just don't believe in it. I don't see any reason for it, ofc I've given good faith to this convo before, but it's retarded, I don't see an incentive for jews to create a multicultural society or destroy the white race even, when nowadays the most dangerous race to jews is muslims and arabs lol, arabs that have been let into europe and have now been chanting heil hitler for the past 8 months, they can even influence european politics which in turn will affect jews both living there and in israel. But nonetheless it's all a part of shlomo rothschild's plan.
Trust me dude, I've read and seen all this shit before; the rothschilds conspiracy, the dancing israelis, USS liberty, the banks, the media people, ZOG etc etc... maybe I lack exact information or optics skills to convince you but I've been through it and heard the right wing out, and time and time again I find myself more leaning towards centre left politics aka liberalism.

I don't see an incentive for jews to create a multicultural society or destroy the white race even

This is like saying you don't see an incentive for someone stealing your car when the guy is already on video stealing your car. Just read the article and figure it out I guess?

But like I said, "Does Hollywood push propaganda" is just a litmus test whether you're good faith or not. I'm not gonna entertain someone who has to question even the most basic bitch truths like that, it's a waste of my time especially since I don't know who tf you are, you could be some ADL-troon with an Israel flag hanging from his cubicle.