Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can anyone make a pro anti-semitism argument that isn't insane or stupid?

View attachment 1180014
This is like saying you don't see an incentive for someone stealing your car when the guy is already on video stealing your car. Just read the article and figure it out I guess?

But like I said, "Does Hollywood push propaganda" is just a litmus test whether you're good faith or not. I'm not gonna entertain someone who has to question even the most basic bitch truths like that, it's a waste of my time especially since I don't know who tf you are, you could be some ADL-troon with an Israel flag hanging from his cubicle.
How is that article proof of anything ? Two minorities binding together against some force that is looking to completely eradicate them and put them in concentration camps or deport them ? who tf could imagine that am i right...
I don't think hollywood pushes propaganda, it's the fucking movies ffs, most of what you think of as hollywood propaganda is literally just cashgrabs made to appease the masses, thats what every marvel movie in these past years was .
I'm not bad faith dude, we just disagree.

How is that article proof of anything ? Two minorities binding together against some force that is looking to completely eradicate them and put them in concentration camps or deport them ? who tf could imagine that am i right...
"Who tf could imagine that am I right?" Uhh I know someone who couldn't imagine it 10 minutes ago: you. That's why you said you couldn't think of any incentive why jews would want the white race destroyed or push for multiculturalism.
I don't think hollywood pushes propaganda, it's the fucking movies ffs, most of what you think of as hollywood propaganda is literally just cashgrabs made to appease the masses, thats what every marvel movie in these past years was .
I'm not bad faith dude, we just disagree.
Well either you're just really naive and you should go watch some basic bitch "anti-woke" youtuber or you're a contrarian who will push me to prove things he already knows are true, either way a waste of my time.

@based_meme @DonezoTheClown @comradespiderman29 ill hop in later, but you guys have fucked this GrAY up good

"Who tf could imagine that am I right?" Uhh I know someone who couldn't imagine it 10 minutes ago: you. That's why you said you couldn't think of any incentive why jews would want the white race destroyed or push for multiculturalism.

Well either you're just really naive and you should go watch some basic bitch "anti-woke" youtuber or you're a contrarian who will push me to prove things he already knows are true, either way a waste of my time.
You keep strawmanning tf out of me, let me make it clear, Jews would want white nationalists powerless yes, not destroy the white RACE.

I don't get the second part, you want me to watch something you deem as retarded to understand your point ? did you just own yourself lol

Go ahead and fact check any of this. I wouldnt believe it if it wasnt true. The text passages you see are from their religious text. This is why they were raping kids in the NYC tunnels and whatnot. This is why jews rape so many kids, among other things.

Also, watch Europa the Last Battle. It has a bit of a meme reputation among some circles but theres still some great info in that documentary. Stuff like the central banks and the bolshevik revolution, and much else.

View attachment 1179839View attachment 1179840View attachment 1179842View attachment 1179843View attachment 1179844View attachment 1179845View attachment 1179846View attachment 1179848View attachment 1179849

View: https://x.com/J_H_5/status/1638319954893193216
100 Worst of the talmud.

I would just like to state that I am a pro anti-Semite

My skill at anti-Semitism is outrageous

That is why I am a professional. If he wants to be one too, the OP needs to get his head in the game, he needs to git gud.

The best antisemitism argument I have is that it's EXTREMELY suspicious that Israel is the only country on Earth with good birth rate. Literally how is that possible? I wonder if Israel has incels.
theres 56 countries with a higher birth rate than Israel what are you talking about
20240615 234259

You keep strawmanning tf out of me, let me make it clear, Jews would want white nationalists powerless yes, not destroy the white RACE.

I don't see an incentive for jews to create a multicultural society
I'm not strawmanning you, you just say retarded shit and then act like you didn't say it. Opposing nationalism (or better said white nationalism) will inevitably lead to the destruction of the white race too so there's your incentive. If his antiwhite behavior is valid because he might get deported to Israel (boo fucking hoo), why is my antisemitism not valid because jews are trying to push multiculturalism which eventually leads to the extinction of my race?